Hello are you the forum I have been looking for?

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Hello are you the forum I have been looking for?

Postby medusalight on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:05 am

Hey there I am a 30 year old rper, till recently I was on one site but as of late they have been cracking down on romance rps, no kissing not even cuddling between people and if your doing bi-sexual relationships they really crack the whip and not in a fun way, I am tired of it so hopefully coming here means I can rp fun things and not have my wrist slapped for saying the word tongue.
I am literate in the true meaning of being able to read and write but I am not one for writing a novel per post. seems daft just how much can you say about a hand shake or such.
I love snakes and the mythology of Medusa hence the user name and well not sure what else to put so hopefully we me and my friends can work here.
medusalight
Novice
Novice

Re: Hello are you the forum I have been looking for?

Postby Adonai on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome, viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15484 is a good guide I created to help newer people. Tli is VERY open within reason, the typical things that are bad or against the law, are basically not allowed here, but guy on guy, orgies and girl on girl are norm and considered basic. So in truth this could be a great home for you. And since you like snakes and medusa, you may like the race called Sithian. http://belariath.com/races/sithian/intro.html feel free to ask questions many of us will help <3 hope you enjoy this place.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Return to Hello