Temptation is the name, seduction is the game.

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Temptation is the name, seduction is the game.

Postby Temptation on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I have been role playing for just over ten years. I use it as a tool to sharpen my writing skills and smooth the edges of my ideas. I write books, I have 16 manuscripts, I am currently unpublished. (I have not started to seek a publisher at this time.) I am new to this site and to forum role play. If I am making a mistake please tell me, I am always wanting to learn and to do things properly. I write a lot, not only often but in large quantities. I do not require any partner of mine to match my pace, size, or style. I only wish for you to be yourself and allow me to be myself.

The first chara I will be bringing into this world is going to be a new one I have been developing as of late. I will most likely want her to end up as a slave in her story line. I may however take my time before selecting a master. I am well versed in human psychology and the art of submission and domination. I require an experienced hand and a sharp mind. If you are not experienced enough you may find yourself licking her feet. Do not take caution to role play with her, she will no doubt be worth a good tale to tell your grand children. But if you wish to be her master and own every fiber of her being, then please, take great caution.

Over cap: Race, High Human. Class, entertainer/seductress. Job: For the time being she will preform the worlds oldest trade. Prostitution, until she may make a better way for herself.
Aria is approx between the ages of 20 and 27 depending on RP. A rather classic history, small village over run by a war lord. All the patrons of said village killed, or enslaved. Taken back to the desert city they were evaluated and culled based upon physical appearance, age, and skills. From there she became what is known as a Dog, a slave used by trainers to help break in new prospects. This is a short lived career, many things can end this career for a slave, but one thing stands true through the times. They all go a little insane by the end.
Life was not all power and gain for this War Lord, soon enough enemies grew and attacked this brutal desert civilization. When the inner halls were ransacked she was shot through with an arrow and fell two stories off a balcony. By the sympathy of the gods and one man she survived. A slave trainer bought a way out for her. Unconscious she traveled across the world. When she woke a good deal of her memory was gone, but she was just as broken and insane as she ever was. This is where her story will begin.
If at first you fail, kill all the witnesses.
Temptation
Novice
Novice

Re: Temptation is the name, seduction is the game.

Postby Adonai on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:34 am

Welcome to the Lonely inn, if you need any help: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15484 we have a few published authors, i think one or two that play here as well.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Cangelosi on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 pm

This write up looks ambitious and enticing. I look forward to matching wits with you soon.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Azara on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:18 am

I only want to offer a word of caution in regards to your character's chosen "trade." There are very specific guidelines when it comes to prostitution and how it is played within the game. The guidelines can be found HERE.

Welcome to TLI and I wish you good luck and much fun!
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Temptation on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:38 pm

I meant to post last night, but sadly I am sick with a nasty cold that has kept me away from my computer. I am withdrawing my membership. This site is complex and at first I was under the impression it was more of a txt based role playing site. I beleive i have come to the relization that this site is more table top role play. Something that holds very little intrest for myself. nothing against anyone here. Its just my personal taste. I will remove my post shortly.
Temptation
Novice
Novice

Postby Logolar on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:59 pm

It's text based...We use an IRC in order to RP with each other...While you can use the Message board the majority of our RP takes place on IRC. We do have some elements of table top, levels and other such stuff, but that's only to maintain a balance. All you have to do is read the guide that was posted and you should be able to connect and actually enjoy the game.
The player of: Gravik, Falador, and logolar.
Logolar
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Hope you feel better, as Logolar said, it is a text based rpg, the combat, the race and class stuff is for balance, most people will do freeform and the like as long as they don't feel like being anal or dont fear godmoding, it is purely just for balance. Everything else is basically a IRC chat room like any other channel.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Temptation on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Thank you dear, I am on the mend. I have read through the manaual and then several other tip/help guides. I set up everything except for the chara sheet. I play MMO's so I am not a complete noob to a chara sheet, but I have never played table top. I have no idea where to begin, how many points max for level one. Maybe in my nyquil drugged mind I read right over it like a steam roller, but anyways. I cant see myself keeping track of a chara sheet/levels. Its the one thing I suck at the most in MMO's. Would this harm my role play on this site?
Temptation
Novice
Novice

Postby Logolar on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm

The character sheet is kept through the site. Simply click on characters and go from there. While you will have to learn a little...What spells to use and what class you want to evolve into...That is merely meant to enhance RP. For now, just create a character...Log onto IRC and RP. If you mess up the character points and find you want to do a different class for RP reasons...You get three free resets. All you really have to keep track of is the mindset of the character...What makes them unique and you'll be fine. So try it, Hop on to IRC and you might have fun here.
The player of: Gravik, Falador, and logolar.
Logolar
Expert
Expert

Postby Shayla on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Temptation, Welcome, and I would like to mention that there is a ton of great role play here. Your character concept sounds wonderful and I hope you enjoy yourself in Belariath.
Shayla
Novice
Novice

Return to Hello