Hello!

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Hello!

Postby VMN1998 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 am

Hello!
I'd just like to introduce myself and my very first character, Julia Wilshire!
Her and myself are very much alike, loving music and horses, playing instruments and generally wanting to have fun.
As I'm still rather new to TLI, it's still a bit confusing here, but I'm working on getting to know this better :)
One thing I'm very curious about is trying out is the slavery-part on here. I'm considering of having Julia own a slave in the near future :)
She also still needs to get a job, I gather, seeing the running costs around here :)

~ VMN1998
My characters: Julia Wilshire, Lykos
VMN1998
Novice
Novice

Re: Hello!

Postby Adonai on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 am

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15484 does explain slavery as well in that guide, it is on the website, but since a lot of companies block websites, this on the forums help lol. Enjoy yout time here.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Re: Hello!

Postby VMN1998 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Thank you Adonai!
I'm still working on reading the whole thing, it's a lot to take in so I take breaks every now and then :) (The slavery part I have of course already skipped to for a moment, it helped a lot :))
My characters: Julia Wilshire, Lykos
VMN1998
Novice
Novice

Return to Hello