Katca introduces Katca

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Katca introduces Katca

Postby Katca on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Hello i am katca the player of katca.
I guess i will stick with katca as a charakter and therefore my forumname and charname will be the same...for now.
Hrm what else to put here...

Well some random stuff about myself:
I liked roleplays for more than half of my life now...which is 10 years sadly since i am not that old.
I first got in touch with roleplays through the Pen & Paper-RP The Dark Eye.(As far as i heard it is mostly popular in germany so don't worry if you haven't heard about it.)
Since then i tried out many roleplays online,in forums and some different P&P's like Cthulhu and such.
That's kinda my roleplay past....besides that i can be described as a mashup of several less liked stereotypical young adults since i like:Metal,Computergames,New Metal,old Metal,nearly every kind of rock,reading,hicking and what not more....as long as it is not that mainstream i propably at least tried it.

So about Katca:
I imagine him as one of those true kickass hunters who never speak a word.
Sadly i can't RP that so it will be less serious...not completly hilarious as i will try to stick to the lone wolf sheme but...well i just can't do that.
Besides that he is rather honest and straight in his ways of thinking maybe even a little naive.
As for his char-development i am planning to mainly focus on his ranger-skills and thus turn him into a good hunter and later into a mistwalker.
However since i feel responsible to the misterious theme of The tribe i might put in a druid-class sooner or later to point out how he keeps in touch with nature.
What's more to say....he developed a taste for a daily visit to the baths so whenever i rp him he will either be out hunting or taking a bath at the baths.
Katca
Novice
Novice

Re: Katca introduces Katca

Postby Tehya on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Tehya

Return to Hello