Ophellia, the nereid.

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Ophellia, the nereid.

Postby Lauren-Ophellia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:43 am

Hello everyone, I'm here to introduce Ophellia.

Ophellia is an 18 year old Nereid Singer.
She has pretty, light-bluish skin, dark, lower back length blue hair, streaked white. She has bright, light blue-grey eyes, and she's on the shorter side. She's 5'2", with a slender, but slightly filled build. (I didn't know what clothes were appropriate, so I stuck to something simple) She's usually wearing a white, quartered sleeved button up, with a black tank top underneath, slightly holey jean, and tan sandals.

Ophellia come from the sea to the main land because her dad was trying to force her into an arranged marriage. Her dream is to be a singer, and possibly find someone for her. She loves the water, and stormy nights. She loves music, singing mostly. She's very friendly, and loves to meet new people, and make friends.
(I'm not the best at introductions, I'm sorry.)
Lauren-Ophellia
Novice
Novice

Re: Ophellia, the nereid.

Postby Tehya on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Welcome to Belariath, feel free to use this the Artists Ambit in role-play http://belariath.com/locations/bards/index.html and I am sure I could use your skills in events coming up, especially the grand opening of the Emperor's temple soon to be. Yes it will be paid.
Tehya

Return to Hello