Black

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Black

Postby Black on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:16 pm

I don't /think/ I introduced him before, but now that I'm back, I think it is something I can do to show people who he is, that have little idea. Black is a Mage character who is seeking to become an Ice Mage. He is quite kind, although he can sometimes be quite the opposite whenever someone pushes him to it, though what exactly can cause that change is not known to most people. He is seeking to become a student at Umbara, and he works at the Inn. He is a friend of Callie's, who helped him when he first came to Nathalion, and she likely knows the most about him of any character if they are seeking information about him. He seems to be seeking knowledge, and also likes to explore. He is an adventurer more than all else, although he isn't above being paid for work most would expect some adventurers to do for free, if it is something that he wouldn't personally try to do for free. I, as a player, am open to playing with almost anyone, although keep in mind my character does react accordingly to a situation. He will not be everyone's friend, even if he can be quite friendly.
Black
Novice
Novice

Re: Black

Postby Lozen on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:40 am

*Waves* Hi!
Lozen
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Black

Postby Black on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Lozen wrote:*Waves* Hi!