Vexademus

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Vexademus

Postby Vexademus on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:41 am

Hello.
I am Vexdemus. I am not much to look at, I think. Of all the beautiful creatures, and some of the even more omnipotently pretty, I feel like I could fit right in this town. So far, I have enjoyed a good three months here and am learning the ways that this place works. Recently, I've been trying to find a job - and one has been offered to work at the inn - but I have to wait till I can contact the manager.
I'm sure that I'll like it here as I've found Umbara and have had access to some of their books. I've also heard about Unigo and cannot wait to properly visit The Naked Bird. I also wish to learn more about potion making. So much to learn and just not enough hours in the day!
If you see me in the tavern, please don't be shy. I like meeting everyone.....so far.
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Re: Vexademus

Postby Lozen on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:57 am

*Waves* Hi there! Glad to have met you earlier and welcome! Hope to have more conversations with you, preferably when I'm not so inebriated with lack of sleep. :lol:

Maybe one day, when I get out of my Warrior phase, I can learn some magic from you! :D
Lozen
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Vexademus

Postby Vexademus on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 am

Mister Lozen,

It was an honor. *waves in return*
Perhaps one day when I'm a bit more glib of tongue - we can work some great magic together.
Until then, let's make sure to meet every once in a while to share our progress.

Vexademus
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Return to Hello