Halflow,

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Halflow,

Postby Inklyn on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:58 pm

Hello,

Here I'll be known as "Alesse Fornatene," a female character that's the adopted halfbreed of a Centaurus, who's currently his daughter's pet (and friend). She's not usually around, because of school, so if you see me around...I'll likely be alone. I hate domestic slavery, as I'm a lazy one, yet I'm kinky, therefore sex is about right to me. If I try to kill you('r character) it's not that I hate you, I'm just bipolar and get crazy occasionally *smirks.* :twisted: Oh, my race is mainly dark elven plus what's known here as a vulpine.

I was taken away from home when I was small, so Valencia's not really my optimal place, so I don't just wear this mage robe because I'm a witch, it's just a coincidence (jk); I use it to both deceive you and to protect myself from the sunlight. Yup. So, step by and let's have some fun here, shall we? :mrgreen:
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Re: Halflow,

Postby Farvel on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:41 am

First of all, welcome. :D

Second, judging from your character page, I think there's a misundersanding.

Halfling is a race, that has nothing to do with dark elves or vulpines. You're thinking of half-breed, I believe. :wink:
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Halflow,

Postby Inklyn on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:14 am

Uh, yup. Thx x)

Half of my character's personality is seeking to be captured, as she's so kinky; her other half wouldn't let herself be taken without putting up resistance. So, if anyone wishes for a slave, you may try me out! Just ensure to block my spells so you don't get injured :lol:
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Return to Hello