Parchments around town (Quest Notification)

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Parchments around town (Quest Notification)

Postby Scathien on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:02 am

Scathien has once more placed several parchments up and around the inn and town, another call for arms.

Citizens of the Empire,

As you may or may not know, in the past I have called upon your assistance to handle matters taking place in the land that I oversee as part of my duties for the empire. Finally, the one who has been causing issues for my citizens in the past has made himself known.

It is time to put this threat to rest. While I plan to send one of my active squadrons to deal with the issue, should they not be available for whatever reason I will once more seek those who wish to put their lives on the line to end this problem and ensure once and for all the safety and security of the people in the Kolight Wetlands.

Should you offer your service in this matter and be successful, you will earn my gratitude. Meet at my Keep at the specified date and time and I will provide what information I can.

The document is signed by Scathien, and stamped with his seal, it is marked with a date and time as well.

((Quest Details and sign up thread for this quest can be found here - viewtopic.php?f=75&t=20206&p=135576 ))
Scathien
Senior Op
Senior Op

Return to IC News and Gossip