A Hatching, we will go

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

A Hatching, we will go

Postby L`aquera on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:53 am

Quietly during the day, a missive was sent out to only a few, a private invitation for those that had been called out by name to participate.

Greetings to you all;

Each and every one of you, first, my many thanks and with it the Empire thanks you, for participating within the war effort of a clan of Northern barbarians that was sullying our doorstep, and our names and threatening countless lives.

Because of your brave actions and humble reactions, this missive is being sent to you to invite you to a hatching of the New Breed of Mephos we have come across in the Northern lands. Come this Tuesday, 7pmCentral, you are welcome to the Estate of Lord Scathiens province castle to the hatching. Don't be late, wear something.. comfortable. Your name has been written on this missive and should find your hands soon enough. I wish you luck in charming to you these special creatures.

Dias
Malevica
Merek
Menhir
Garthel
Scathien
Balard
Kiria
Joe
ShaKa

My humble thanks, Lady L`aquera of The House of Fire.

(directions to Scathiens home as well as a mini map are enclosed within the scroll along with a waxed seal of her own making, a palm on fire in red. This will take place on the 24th of October)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: A Hatching, we will go

Postby Sha`Ruse on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Kiria will be there! :D
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Re: A Hatching, we will go

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 am