party time

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

party time

Postby Neko Nightstalker on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:16 am

news and word spreads like wildfire in the midst of such environments. a party? a party! people talking about something going down in the bath house. there's even some parchment with party like decorations and masks. there's even talk about a famous bout of vulpine cuisine to be served among other things.

(September 8th at 3pm central time. catered by the CVC, and desserts by TC games and such to be determined/announced closer to the date. it will be a masked party with main elements of the deities. other garb is allowed for those that don't want to follow the main theme)
Neko Nightstalker
Adept
Adept

Re: party time

Postby Amethine on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:28 am

Amethine, on her way back from the Apothecary to check up on the Healing House spots one of the pieces of parchment for this apparent "party" at the Baths.

"Oh I hope Airy doesn't find out about this... she'll not be dragging me there."

Remembering how much she dislikes the Baths based on her few tentative visits, Amethine continues on her way, she had little desire of getting groped or more at such an event anyway.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:56 am

Abby, on her way back from The Works to check up on any new shipment and additions to its already large inventory spots one of the pieces of parchment for this apparent 'party' set to take place at the Baths.

"I wonder if Airy's heard about this..." Abby wonders out loud. "... knowing her, she'd probably try to drag me into it."

Abby has never gone to a party at the Bath House so it -might- be an interesting experience... But considering what tends to happen there, she wonders if it would be a safe place. Either way, Abby will make a mental note of this.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:03 am

Airy flitted out of the Naked Bird after seeing if there was anything she could try and get Amethine to wear! ... There was a lot frankly, but the question was more of ability than anything. She spotted a notice on a board...

"I wonder if Lady Abby and kitty's heard about this..." The little fae questioned out loud... and then got a devious expression. "... Kekeke, neat! Airy definitely needs to drag both of them to this!"

The fae loved parties. The fae loved her beloved Lady Abby and Kitty!

The fae will definitely love convincing them to go and giving them a hard time about it all.
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Sha`Ruse on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Cameo would be at the Inn when she sees the notice, and after reading it, she would giggle madly. "Master go! camoe Go! Much fun fun fun!" She giggles and pulls down the party flyer and rushes home to show it to her Master.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby VanMasterson on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:49 pm

*during one of Van's patrols in the valley he spies..well it flat out smacks him in the face when the wind whips it at him while on his mephos and landing* What the he....*looks at the parchment as it is peeled off of his face and reads and grins * Mmmm a mask..and party at the baths....now who do I take with me...*a grin forms on his face as he knows exactly who to take to the event as he continues his patrol and stuffs the parchment inside his leather satchel while humming a soft tune*
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Return to IC News and Gossip