The Exploration Quest

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Re: The Exploration Quest

Postby Flidais on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:41 am

Signing up my Moriel warlord Lei`Saran.
Flidais
Novice
Novice

Postby Kalimdarah on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 am

Kalimdarah will participate
Kalimdarah
Novice
Novice

Postby Kiki on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 am

Lianna will be signing up to provide entertainment...i mean heals! >.>
Kiki
Novice
Novice

Postby Sha`Ruse on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:28 am

Cameo will be up for this!1
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Neko Nightstalker on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:42 am

Neko will attempt to join if rl is allowing
Neko Nightstalker
Adept
Adept

Postby Caolan on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 am

A scribe and healer, Cao might find some use.. so he'll tag along.
Available at any time;

Caolan (Gold High Elf, General Store Assistant Manager, Healing House attendant)
    Vaden (Silver moriel cat, Body Arts artist and piercer)
    Thythm (Earthly Drak`Sen Bastard)
    Billie Chersky (single-tailed orange foxkit)

Pms are always open to anyone
Caolan
Expert
Expert

Postby Aerin on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 am

As a Navigator and person who can swim, Aerin will be coming along.

Also, if you need someone to lead a sea shanty, she's your girl.
Aerin
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomi on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:17 am

Naomi will go tho she gets seasick so hopefully it wont stop her magics from being used (shaman 2x)
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Expert
Expert

Postby Kiyodai on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:21 am

I'll be signing up Kiyodai, my vulpine healer for this.
Kiyodai
Novice
Novice

Postby Adonai on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:07 am

Mathiu will attempt to join.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 am

A misstive had come across the desk naut was working on herbs at her raven... seeing it for her... she ponder this.... it was from the mino at the house of fire asking for healers for and expedition to the south hmm warmer there in sounded good to her so she eyed her raven and got out a quill she was not so good with this the writing was just leadgeable enough to tell the mino she would come... and help if she could
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Rhezha on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:30 am

Kitten shall assist in anything that might result in magical discovery! Even oceans can't keep her away! Though... she'll be below decks with a bucket most of the time. Her limited cartography and scouting skills may come in handy though!
Rhezha
Adept
Adept

Postby Tawny on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:13 am

Tawny read the post and thinks maybe she should come along cause who knows might be a chance to get more things in the slavery end of things. Yes tawny shall go if there is still room. She is a strong mage and not afraid to fight.
Edit... Maybe late tonight. Sorry all. Family matters to tend to.
Tawny

Postby Menhir on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm

The bronze-scaled Dream had noted these newest fliers, and had the information vetted before he takes a pair of them from a poster among the Bazaar and returns to the Trelander Keep to have one of the missives delivered to Kir himself, just on the off chance the Noble hadn't gotten this information far before he himself had heard about it. The other he keeps for himself and moves to his room, now a larger space and yet is very much empty for now. He takes it to a utilitarian desk in one corner and takes a short time to write out a response, sending it off on the wings of trained birds from one of the rookeries on the inner Walls.

*Menhir will go, never one to miss an adventure.*
Menhir
Adept
Adept

Postby L`aquera on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Last nights first encounter wasn't far from home it would seem. Three Pirate ships come across by chance certainly had made short work in destruction and been destroyed.... Or had they? The Ships Captain, a stout High Human that sported a grizzled beard and weary blue eyes had quickly gone to action when his own ship had been damaged by a well placed fireball that had barely missed causing immediate destruction but had left a gaping hole off the port bow. Directions were made, the repair was begun but his eyes kept going out to sea where the third had merely.. vanished. A trick to draw the adventures out from fighting the real battle? Or something else?

A hand reached up to scrub against bristles and he took off his hat to wipe at forehead before calling out to the crows nest. "All eyes around!"

The Boatswain was approached and the Captain listened for a moment of what standing damages were being done and not just aboard their Vessel but The Empress warship as well. That one had taken more heavy damage then first understood but was even now, being fixed. They'd be dead in the water for a day putting back their time but he was assured that the water Mages on board could handle the rush if there was one. Nodding, he asked a message be sent to the other Captain to keep an eye to the sea, something just didn't feel right.

Besides the repairs, there was the matter of what was still held in the Talons of the Mephos known as Wraith and the fact he refused to give up what he'd caught, as if it were some toy he'd latched to.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

PreviousNext

Return to IC News and Gossip