Jungle Tales

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Jungle Tales

Postby Joshua_Jericho on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm

A simple notice, in a woman's hand, posted in Common around the Inn, the Town, and Unigo. The script reads..

"Lord Archaon has charged me to record whatever can be found about the lands of Dethsiris. Those with knowledge or experience, or even tall tales about this place, should seek me out. For particularly useful or fine tales, a reward may be provided. I can be found at the Inn, or reached by faerie mail.

Saphamira

OOC Notes : As above, really. Hit me up under Saphamira or Catiline if you've got stories of Dethsiris to share. Hopefully, if I can get enough accounts, will publish stuff on the MB for general perusal. Happy to entertain enquiries from creative types who'd like to flesh out the myths and legends of the place, too.
Since I can't figure out how to change display name...player of Catiline, Umber and Saphamira! Often around on IRC GMT evenings and weekends.
Joshua_Jericho
Expert
Expert

Return to IC News and Gossip