Notices about town and the inn

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Notices about town and the inn

Postby Ryke Masha on Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:04 am

There will be notices posted about town boards and amongst the inn reading as follows

"I am offering 100mhl to anyone who can tell me who the current champion of Aden`ver is- Signed Joe manager of the mmr"
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Notices about town and the inn

Postby Hokima Tesh-Rimon on Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:29 pm

*Hokima was prowling. A predatory grace took him throughout the town. He wasn’t looking for trouble today but was bored while he decided where he was going to work. He was dressed in black leathers, that would show off his larger body. For a human, he was tall standing at six feet four inches, he towered over his fellow man, but that wasn’t what set him apart. Instead, it was the broad shoulders and overly muscular build. Long hours at the forge had shaped the man into a massive creature with shoulders that dwarfed most men. His hair was ebon and seemed to reflect specks of blue in the light. He stopped before notices, as it was best to keep abreast of news. They were scanned, and a glint of amusement would be seen in Hokima’s eyes. He left, traveling towards the Body Art shop where he would pick up a thin paintbrush and some black paint. These items were used when he returned to that notice. It didn’t matter to him if this Joe saw it, but man’s arrogance would not let him ignore this request*

I have no business with you. I need nothing from the weapon and armor shop and have never visited that place. The Lodge of Strength needs no new weapons, as we maintain our gear perfectly. If you wish to train, visit the temple, and I will help you out. If you want to learn about Aden`Ver, I can instruct you at that time. If it’s for any other reason, fuck off, as I don’t have time for men.

The Champion of Aden`Ver

*The writing was slanted to the right and would be an ornate looping affair. He was used to doing body art, and the script would reflect that fact. He would not bother to sign his name, as this unknown person had not earned it. Rarely would Hokima grant others that boon, as he believed it a blessing. He was satisfied with the note and would walk off to put away the paint. This event was already forgotten as he went about planning his day. Perhaps some slave training was in store, as the man wasn’t feeling in too violent of a mood. *
Hokima Tesh-Rimon
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Notices about town and the inn

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:41 am

Joe would be walking by when he saw one of his notices was marked up with a message and sighs shaking his head. He would take that one down as he goes back to the mmr and writes up a new note before heading off to the temple of aden`ver and puts this new note at the temple's entrance reading as follows

"Dear champion of aden`ver. I challenge ye to a fight. Your arrogance I can not ignore. Find me at the mmr to set up a time and place for this match. That is if you and your disgraceful god can even work up the courage to do so- Joe manager of the mmr"
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to IC News and Gossip