A Runaway Inn Slave!

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

A Runaway Inn Slave!

Postby Celestia on Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:49 pm

Toddley was a low level member of the Imperial Guard often tasked with menial tasks and rudimentary goals. He hummed a carefree but bored tune as he stepped up to one of the notice boards erected in Nanthalion and pinned up the new wanted notices, noticing among them one for a slave of The Lonely Inn who had somehow slipped her collar and made a run for it. With a snort and a smirk at the thought of it, he posted it front and center as his own little jest. It reads as Follows:

**Searching For***
Runaway slave of The Lonely Inn
Name: Solace
Race: Cat Person
Hair Color: Light Blue
Height: Around 5 foot.
Threat Level: Minor/Insignificant
Notes: To be immediately turned over to the Imperial Guard or returned to The Lonely Inn. Condition required: alive and healable to full restoration.

((**On Pause pending certain approvals!**))
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Re: A Runaway Inn Slave!

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Temporary pause called until retrospective OOC consent gained from those involved (mainly ISA).
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: A Runaway Inn Slave!

Postby Tawny on Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:22 am

Sorry for missing but have been really sick. Ok I need more info on this sl before I can approve anything. I need more facts about what has happened to this point. Like was the collar removed from the char IC and how did this slaves registering get removed? Was the ISA broken into and was there a break in to any place by the slave char? please let me know the answer too these and most likely afew more questions. If you can catch me In the channel it would be good.
Tawny

Return to IC News and Gossip