There will be a Hatching..

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

There will be a Hatching..

Postby L`aquera on Mon May 24, 2021 4:42 pm

Many a Noble to Creature Keepers find themselves invaded by scrolls brought to them on Fairy wings. The little things look harassed and slightly tired or even annoyed. Who knows why but they flitted off after doing their due diligence.

Each scroll was marked in the symbol of a Fiery Hand print over a Dragon, the seal of the Empress.

Soon after, scrolls were delivered to Shops, Noble Houses, the major roads within the Empire, the Towns and cities of Dethsiris and Thallis and Valencia to the Major Port in the Northern point. It didn't take long for the seals to be broken and the notices put up, folks passing by pausing to read and soon a buzz of chatter began filtering the news about even further.

~Citizens of the Empire~

Its been a very long time since the Empire hosted a much needed Hatching. While Mephos are plenty, we've found those that would need them and those new to the Empire still haven't had the pleasure of such a bonding. I have sent missives out to every Noble and encouraged them to send me names of those they feel are worthy of receiving one of these special mounts but I've also encouraged the Nobles to bring along and suggest other creatures. Such as the Jhore, Beetles, Camerie, Wind Walkers and Rooks.

There will be entertainment, food and the vibe of sheer fun and the ability to greet the new bonded pair as well as mingle with what Noble man or woman wishes to show, perhaps they could recruit you if you so desired.

Those that are chosen to receive one of these wonderful beasts will receive a personal invitation to come within the Palace itself, those that are simply coming to observe and enjoy the food and company, will have many a canvas to escape from the suns rays and delight in the entertainment. If you are a shop or wish to display your own creations of food items, I encourage you to come and sell to the crowd and reap the benefits of added meherial to pocket or Shop.

May the Gods and Goddess's bless you.

Signed: Empress L`aquera
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: There will be a Hatching..

Postby L`aquera on Mon May 24, 2021 4:43 pm

OOC notes to remember, June 9th starting at Noon, #TLI-Forest, this will be held in the Palace. Those that receive an invitation for a creature will know several days ahead of time.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: There will be a Hatching..

Postby L`aquera on Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:09 pm

I have to move the event to the 10th, same bat time, same bat channels.
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to IC News and Gossip