Rite of Ascension - June 18-21

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Rite of Ascension - June 18-21

Postby Joshua_Jericho on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:48 pm

Scrolls can be found pinned to boards and walls scattered around Nanthalion, an elegant script in Common adorning them as follows:

"The anniversary of the Arrival is come again, and there shall be much rejoicing. Friends of the Magi should consider themselves cordially invited to a feast day on Waterday, in the third week of Steelrule, graciously hosted by the Lord Archaon of Dethsiris, at his Keep. Guests and performers in honour of the great Goddess Morpheous welcome. "

This last script is added as if an afterthought, and in somewhat smaller writing :

"As is custom, a speech will be given by Infernis, the newest member of our joyful community."

It is signed only with an elaborate S.

OOC Notes : There are a series of Magi important religious days June 18-21, culminating in a feast day on the 21st to be hosted in Dethsiris! I'll be looking to start things around 9 PM GMT, but can move times around to suit folks. Saph will be organising more things (food, hopefully some bardic types) in the next few days. Feel free to DM/post here/grab me if your character would like to perform!
Since I can't figure out how to change display name...player of Catiline, Umber and Saphamira! Often around on IRC GMT evenings and weekends.
Joshua_Jericho
Expert
Expert

Re: Rite of Ascension - June 18-21

Postby Joshua_Jericho on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:15 pm

Folks - I have apologies to make here - I've got IRL stuff causing me all kinds of grief on my side of things, so I'm unlikely to be around to do the necessary prep work/run this. Massive apologies :(.
Since I can't figure out how to change display name...player of Catiline, Umber and Saphamira! Often around on IRC GMT evenings and weekends.
Joshua_Jericho
Expert
Expert

Re: Rite of Ascension - June 18-21

Postby Infernis on Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:29 pm

I'll be hosting this tomorrow, the 19th, for the Dethsiran Magi, along with any others who want to attend.

~I~
Infernis
Predominate
Predominate

Return to IC News and Gossip