Join the Aerial Vanguard of Dethsiris

Brief notes about things that are being talked about at the Inn. Not to provide OOC knowledge but events that happened in the open and which other characters could overhear as public gossip. Does not replace the newspaper.

Join the Aerial Vanguard of Dethsiris

Postby Zeddular on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:35 am

All around Town, The Inn and at various other popular locations fliers have begun to be posted up. On closer inspection each one reads:

"From the desk of the new Air Marshal of Dethsiris, Zeddular Zeddax. You are invited to come and seek out adventure and excitement and join the Aerial Vanguard of Dethsiris. We are seeking people who are driven, eager to serve, and willing to learn the daring skills of mounted aerial combat and reconnaissance while serving Noble house of our Lord Archaon.

It does not matter what your background or skills are or even if you own your own Mephos or Rook. If you are willing and eager to learn, we will provide unbounded mounts for your training and provide a place for you to serve and hone your skills with diligent training while protecting and patrolling the Borders of this dangerous jungle and the Keep itself.

If you are interested, please come to the Keep and ask to speak with Zeddular Zeddax. Let us take to the skies, fellow riders."

Signed - Air Marshal Zeddular Zeddax

(OOC Notes: I will also be holding weekly training sessions every Saturday. I'm aiming for a start time of 12 PM EST to try and give as many people as possible a chance to attend. Feel free to contact me either through MB PM's or on IRC through a PM if you're interested in learning more.)
Zeddular
Initiate
Initiate

Return to IC News and Gossip