Quest: Trouble near the SS I: Explosive beginnings *Update*

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Quest: Trouble near the SS I: Explosive beginnings *Update*

Postby Shiho on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:37 am

IC:
A loud explosion could be heard coming from the Sorcerous Sanctuary and it didn't take long before a small group of curious or worried people had formed at the entrance. An old man, bald except for a few grey hairs on top of his head and a beard that hid most of his throat, a mixture of black and grey hairs, stepped through the door opening. "People... everything is fine..." The words might be hard to believe with the black smoke coming from the back of the building. At times some purple colour could be seen in the smoke. "My name is Yerad, the D is silent." He introduced himself. "There was a little explosion in the area where we do the ritual bonding with familiars. Be assured, no one died." He grimaced for a moment. "Well.. that is to say... no one died by the explosion. The creatures... summoned... well you know... they killed two... people. All by accident of course..." He nodded a few times, happy he had brought the bad news so well. "Oh yea... one more thing... these creatures... might have... escaped and headed towards..." His hand moved a bit as if casting a spell before he pointed slightly towards the town. "Of course I would be very grateful if someone managed to return the creatures... or kill them. Any questions?"

OOC:
While there are more people that have gathered and will go looking for the creatures, I am looking for up to five people that end up together in this 'dangerous' quest.

Startdate and time: Part 1: Saturday March 31, 7 PM GMT, 2 PM EST
Part 2: Saturday April 7, 7 PM GMT, 2 PM EST
Death: Death won't be possible, lose your hitpoints = lose your consciousness.
HP: Each character will have 20 hp
Dice: This quest will use Qdice
Reward: Once successful the man will offer his gratitude in the form of coins (100 mhl) or a character suited 1 slot scroll (worth 100 mhl)
Healer: There will be no healer available, so bring your own if you think you need one.
Posting rules: Alphabetic order
Other notes: This will be my first quest running, so forgive me any mistakes I might make and feel free to whisper me any advice during or after the quest :)

Edit: Thank you all for joining

Signed up:
Farvel
Carnage (or alt)
Allivia
Lillyth
Criselda

Reserve:
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Quest: Trouble near the SS

Postby Farvel on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:49 pm

SS trouble? Farvel will certainly help. 8)
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby DehanCoer on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Carnage or another of my characters will be there.
DehanCoer
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Allie on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:30 pm

*Perks up after hearing a loud explosion near the Sanctuary* "I wonder what sort of trouble ole Farvel has gotten himself into today! Oh wait it was Shiho? Oh dear..." *fetches her crossbow and dagger and heads towards the SS*

Alli ain't about to let no silly creatures muss up her favorite counter! You can count on the goofball's assistance!
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
Sadyra, The Crafty Drak
Deliya, Tiny Troublesome Thief
Allie
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Aticus on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Please count Lillyth Darkrose, my Mage, in. She surely needs spells and what a great opportunity to get one.
Aticus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Shiho on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Thank you all for your interest :D I am sure it will be fun.
There is room for 1 more person (but anyone signing up after that will be considered reserve if someone can't make it)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

joe will be there since he has an affinty with familiars being he is a shaman
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:56 am

hey due to my new job i cant make the quest as i would only be on for like maybe 2 hours before going to work
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Shiho on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:33 am

A shame to hear Ryke, but good luck with the new job.
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ondine on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:33 pm

*Being a new face in town is no different from being an anonymous bystander. There is no one you like, hate, or even know. The same applies to yourself. No one loves you. Nobody loathes your existence. None are aware of you. Perfect for being invisible. Blending in and carrying out your life in any fashion you see fit and, to top it all off, the grand probabilities to slip away on gains. No one is to judge.

Just like this concerned crowd. All around a composed old man, blithely summarizing the "accident,"
he points out a request to the gathered and with it rolling the atrocious black smoke billowing out the door ominously to town.

I'm not a piece of background.

"I'll do it."

Before this, Criselda had the desire to stand out and prove her mettle in front of crowds at the Tournament of the Green. Today presents opportunity to garner prospects of a heroine.

If you would take me and the position is still available, I'd like to have Criselda join. :)
Silver Tongues and Golden Touches with an Iron Will backed by a Steel Resolve.
Ondine
Novice
Novice

Postby Shiho on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:04 pm

You are very welcome :)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Shiho on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 am

Part one was fun, thanks everyone for being part of it :D And thanks Callie for being there as well.

So far the barking duck has been defeated (capture and returned)
The purple cow, the spitting snake and the fanged butterfly are engaged in fight
There might be more animals hiding in the shadows...

I can continue Saturday April 7, but sadly Criselda can't make that as it looks now. I would love to continue with this group... Maybe I can do Friday, but don't know yet. Things shouldn't take too long from here.
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Farvel on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:47 am

Any day except Monday should be good for me. Same time preferred.

And thanks for running it, great fun so far. 8)
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Shiho on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Part 2 of this quest will start Saturday April 7 at 7 PM GMT/ 2 PM EST.

I hope most of the people that were present with part 1 can make it again (but always ways to include others as long as the maximum people keeps to 5)
It would be highly appreciated if the people that were part of part 1 can already give a heads up if they can or can't make it.
Anyone with interest of joining if there is room is of course welcome to post as well :)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Quests