Quest: Fae-lure to Appear Everywhere

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Quest: Fae-lure to Appear Everywhere

Postby Hashmulan on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:10 am

What a finding, what a finding! But also... What a disaster! All of his fae had escaped! Not that he was doing anything to particularly keep them from escaping - what kind of researcher would he be if he kept them all locked up? It'd be soooo wrong to the fae! Well, he still had one locked up... For her sake! He promised! So when all the fae diappeared, he was only left with her! And what she told him was something he had to do something about! And so, he found himself putting up flyers all over town. They all said something similiar, though the fae had helped him write them up when she wasn't trying to escape. But he stopped her, yes.

Eric Finestrad The Faeologist the head of Faesiology research in Nanthalion wrote: "Notice To: ALL ADVENTURERS.

Please make your way to the gates of our fine town, for CUTENESS abounds (this is stricken out and next to it is written)SCIENCE abounds! You may have noticed that our fine fae friends have been going missing lately. Sure, some still flitter about, but too many are gone! This is obviously cause for concern, but fear not, for I have discovered their location! A fae who is the greatest ('who is the greatest' is stricken out) I have managed to keep from disappearing has told me where to find them! And so, I wish to meet YOU, and pass on this inspiring information! Whereupon, I am sure you will use these divine dandy details to go out and find them! Oh yes yes, there will be award, you can be assured of that!

Yours most fae-lovingly truly, Faeric Faeinestrad.

OOC:

This quest is open to characters of ALL LEVELS, and I can only accept a total of FIVE questers at this time.

Q-DICE is how we'll handle combat.

DEATH IS NOT POSSIBLE and players will be rewarded a total of 100 MEHRIALS each upon completion of the quest.

If you wish to join, please post saying so below. First come, first serve!

QUEST TIME AND DATE: July 13th, 2019! Starting around 5PM EST, hopefully!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Re: Quest: Fae-lure to Appear Everywhere

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:11 am

Abby had been noticing Airy acting weird recently... but then she suddenly disappeared and Abby's been trying to get into contact with her ever since! During her search, she stumbles upon this request for help for the other fae from... some so-called 'Researcher of Fae'... and wastes little time to sign her name up and then look for Amethine!

The Freelancing Mercenary Abby is signing up!
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amethine on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 am

Amethine, upon spotting this, immediately dashes off to find her own Fae-friend Airy! Then dashes back, signs up her name, and THEN runs off straight to Abby! Surely SHE must have seen her?

Amethine signs up!
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:27 am

Count me in as Callie Volopa!
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:37 am

Shasha read the note and tilts her head softly. She had a soft spot for the tiny ones. So she signs her name to request and moves on to on her way to work.
Tawny

Postby Naomi on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Naomi reads the flyer and frowns a bit. hoping Airy had not been snatched she signs up to help her friend to get the other fae free
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Expert
Expert

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:25 am

The Fae Pals, as the group is now known by anyone who will listen to some fae and a weirdo researcher, successfully rescued the fae and an old druid who had been transmogrified by something unknown into a treant to protect the slumbering fae. Each participant was paid their share, including an ever-lasting leaf from the treant as proof of their mercy, and 1d20 colors as thanks from the fae.

I'd like to thank Abby, Amethine, Callie, Menhir, and Naomi for participating in my first quest ever. I hope everyone enjoyed it very much!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Tori on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:49 am

Tori, upon spotting this, just kinda giggled. "Fae friends? As in, more than one?" As far as she recalled, she only ever had one fae friend so it would be impossible for her to notice fae friends she never had going missing. Course, now that she thought about it, she probably never really had a fae friend to begin with. The A team was for A's and she was a T. She probably was never really considered a real friend to begin with. Tears filled her eyes as that fact hit her so hard! Why would anyone want to waste time with a T when A's were so much better? Tori felt so worthless. If only her name started with an A... She wanted to change her name so bad but didn't know how. Instead, she sneaked behind the bar counter when Fugly was distracted by cat boy and taking lots of Virgin Orgasm, Nature's Delight, and all kinds of wine to put inside her basket. All she wanted was to belong, but no one wanted her. It made her so sad she stopped working and spent all her time crying in her room. Good thing getting drunk off her ass made the day shorter by making her pass out. She took the basket of alcohol yummies to her room and got drunk off her ass until she passed out. It wasn't really the fae who had gone missing, it was her.

(Congrats on the first quest. Sorry I missed it.)
Tori
Novice
Novice

Return to Quests