Pirate Havoc

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Pirate Havoc

Postby Keegan on Tue May 26, 2020 6:11 pm

When the plague was going on within Dethsiris, and shipments of medical supplies along with capable healers in dire need. Many would do what they can to avoid trying to get the pledge and would stay away from the jungle the best that they could, while others are moved to try and help them the best that they can.. Though there are still a few that would see this as an opportunity to try and make a good profit from ether shipping the supplies, and healers needed.. Than those that would attack said shipments, and steal from Lord Archaon.

Pirates have started to set ambushes, and wait out in the trade routs for the Dethsiris as of late in increasing numbers. Less than half the trade ships have been making it to the ports of Dethsiris with the supplies and healers needed. Most likely the supplies are being sold off and the healers sold into slavery.

The imperial navy has been sending scout ships out more, and more to try and pin down the locations of the attackers, and find were their ships are making birth from. With luck they area as been narrowed down during the when the plague was still going around. Though after the plague was finally finished they were able to find out were the pirates hide out is located at. The mission is to take out the pirates and retrieve the stolen supplies and healers. Than send them to the Dethsiris

Ooc:

This is a naval and land battle based quest. Some landing party members well be needed as they well need to get to an island and wipe out the pirate threat while the ships attack the port and other pirate ships.

The players well be in two teams. Team one ship battle and team two landing group. The ship team is pretty much there to draw the enemies attention and attack their ships making their base have less on land to defend it. The second team is to sneak onto the island from behind. Team two well be riding cameries to sneak onto the back side of the main island that the pirates are on.

If the first team defeats the enemies ships before the landing team wins they can join and help to fight or fire onto the land to get more attention on themselves.

If the second team feats the pirates still on land the quest is won. Though any enemies ships still floating well be taken into custody to sell at a later date to help make back what money was lost from the pirate attacks

combat:
we well be using combat dice for this quest.. Because of this I am there is a level restriction in the quest. I am allowing anyone that is lvl 5 to 50 in the quest. as I want it to be both fun and challanging. I well favor lower lvl characters. over high level.

The quest well take place on June 8th and well start at around 10 to 12pm pst

There well be a max of 15 players that can join. though I well want a good number of them on the landing team.
Keegan
Adept
Adept

Re: Pirate Havoc

Postby Xanetia on Tue May 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Xembra signs up
Xanetia
Expert
Expert

Postby Jarek Kaeden on Tue May 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Jarek is down for this.
Jarek Kaeden
Novice
Novice

Postby Weissteufel on Tue May 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Robert Blackwood will lend his talents.
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Jaescin on Tue May 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Jaescin will participate.
Jaescin
Novice
Novice

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Gabriel will go! Hopefully!! The time confuses me though....10 to 12pm PST....does that mean 10am to High noon? As in late morning to early afternoon or are we talking night shift hours?

Also...if able to make it, already slating in to be part of the landing party to bring slaughter to the pirates.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby EtheriaDawn on Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Brielle will be there ;)
EtheriaDawn
Novice
Novice

Postby Shiho on Tue May 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Aavran, Sea of Admiral of Dethsiris, is sadly unable to join in person (although he might make a good npc for this) as he is not high enough level and I should have other responsibilities at that time (If I understand the timing correctly)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Keegan on Tue May 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Stormdragon wrote:Gabriel will go! Hopefully!! The time confuses me though....10 to 12pm PST....does that mean 10am to High noon? As in late morning to early afternoon or are we talking night shift hours?

Also...if able to make it, already slating in to be part of the landing party to bring slaughter to the pirates.

oh sorry about that. it's 10 am to 12 pm. is when it well start. I like giving a bit of time so people can get on.
Keegan
Adept
Adept

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue May 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Awesome. So that's the time where folks gather and we launch when we have the people? Sweet. I should be on around 10:30-11 then.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Thunder will help
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Keegan on Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Stormdragon wrote:Awesome. So that's the time where folks gather and we launch when we have the people? Sweet. I should be on around 10:30-11 then.

cool see you than.
Keegan
Adept
Adept

Postby AlthiaReveluv on Tue May 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Althia Reveluv signing up to participate. Looks to be good fun!
AlthiaReveluv
Novice
Novice

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue May 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Keegan wrote:Because of this I am there is a level restriction in the quest. I am allowing anyone that is lvl 5 to 50 in the quest. as I want it to be both fun and challanging. I well favor lower lvl characters. over high level.
Aww, well Abby will be available for back-up if needed!
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rhezha on Tue May 26, 2020 7:59 pm

If there is space and my schedule permits, Luciorus will participate in the raid.
Rhezha
Adept
Adept

Next

Return to Quests