Dwarven Ctiadel (part1)

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Dwarven Ctiadel (part1)

Postby Naomi on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Naomi is in her map room going through her old logs and memoirs of things since she had come to Virelith. Stopping on a certain page she leafs through and finds a folded map she had made as well. It was a safe passage through the southern portion of Virelith leading north into the mountains. There were several pages on notes as well that she studied for a long time. Finally she sent a fae to Gabriel asking him to join her for some work.

==

The map shows passage to the base of northern mountains where barbarians and wild wolven reside, raid and live. The objective is to find passage through the mountains to where an ancient Dwarven Citadel is rumoured to be buried in a mountain.

The trek would begin at Virelith Castle. People would gather there to head out. Some fast travel thru known areas to save time. Once the northern reaches of Virelith are reached the party would run into some barbarians near the base of the mountain. As they climb higher the terrain is almost as treacherous as the inhabitants. Further up the mountain they would run into a pack of wild wolven. Halfway up they would finally come upon an ancient archway carved in the side of the mountain with dwarven runes barely seen as it seemed to have been defaced beyond readability. The mouth of the archway would be caved in as well and would take several months of digging to be able to enter.

==OOC INFO==

this would be a free form quest
limited to 5 people (levels 1-20 only), first come first serve preference given to Virelith folk
be prepared for bitter cold snowy weather
rough terrain, wild animals, barbarians and wild wolven
payout 100mhl each
ic room #TLI-Borderlands ; ooc for quest would be in #TLI-quest
would be run starting at approximately 10am est (date 8/31/20)
please include you character's level when signing up. If I get more than 5 then those past the first five can be fill ins should someone not show up
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Dwarven Ctiadel (part1)

Postby Rajmaat on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:14 pm

The captain of Virelith guard will participate (level 9)
Arothiel Kharuzjo (Captain of the Virelith Guard)
Tothias
Taybin Snowbrand (Healer)
Parzifal Cadmus Dreadhardt
Dashiell Felix L'Strange (Inn Bard and Apprentice to CVC)
Cormac Orqhannon (Slave to Shyntolin )
Phelan Icarus Mordgrar (Owner of Callum, Maelor & Atticus)
Katsuone Iiyolo Toshiaki
Zhorran Othelias
Felraeth Vlosnbel Tai`Lun
Aakados Okoruuya
Ozomoru Okyn Otharo (Slave to Ho`em)
Rhyxxorin Foeslayer
Rajmaat
Novice
Novice

Postby CallieO on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, Knight in The Lady's Service, sworn to the House of Winds, will participate. (Level 8.)
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kable Syranos on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Some dude by the name of Kable will join if there's room. (Level 6)
Kable Syranos
Novice
Novice

Postby Maraslynn on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:59 am

Maraslynn Skyeborne (Level 9 Healer) heard whispers about an adventure and longed for something that might remind her of happier times. Recent events weighing on her she decides that travel outside of her usual haunts would do her some good. Getting directions to Virelith she starts memorizing the steps with the help of guides and guards along the way.

((OOC))

Maraslynn is played blind. If this is a hindrance, i can step out of the quest for someone else with no trouble. Not sure if you want / need a healer but thought i'd offer.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or to tell me she wouldn't fit. Thank you Naomi!
Maraslynn
Novice
Novice

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:24 am

Gabriel will be there! (level 16)
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:49 am

If you need one of my girls that works at the house Angel(level 2) or Meri (Level 3 if slaves are allowed) I would be happy to help. if you have a spot you need filled if one does not show.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Maraslynn on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Unfortunately due to RL circumstances, i will not be able to attend this. i'm heading to the Dr's about 3 hours away from where i live for some tests on the 31st and i won't be back in time for the quest. i'm so sorry for the late heads up but i only just got a call from the Dr's due to the way the world is at the moment. Good luck everyone, i really wish i could be there but i need to withdraw. Apologies. i hope to be back up and running soon.
Maraslynn
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomi on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:22 pm

SORRY FOLKS. DUE TO RL CIRCUMSTANCE OF RL WORK I WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE THIS QUEST FOR 2WEEKS. I WILL RUN IT ON MON SEPTEMBER 14 AT 10AM EST
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Maraslynn on Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:25 pm

Disregard my post then, i hope everything is okay Naomi and i can make September 14th without issue. i hope to see everyone there! Take care and thank you.
Maraslynn
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomi on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:17 am

MY APOLOGIES. QUEST IS PUT OFF UNTIL SOMETIME IN OCT. I WILL NOTIFY EVERYONE WHEN. MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES BUT RL HAS GOT ME
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Farvel on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:53 pm

If this is still planned and there's room available I'd like to sign up Gerard (level 6).
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomi on Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:37 pm

FINALLY the day has come. Wed Feb 10th at 930am est. as some have you have progressed i will keep original members if they are available. but i will need only 5 players as this is my first official quest. levels 1-20. please sign up again below this post. have fun and i hope to see soem players. (scroll to top for original quest premise)

Naomi
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:03 pm

Gabriel will grace with his presence.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:49 pm

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, now representing House Verkot, will participate. (She is now a level 20 Paladin).
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Next

Return to Quests