Legend of the Love Bandits

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Legend of the Love Bandits

Postby tidespeaker on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:42 am

Quigley Tibblefop, a local landowner, has a problem. Bandits have absconded with his one true love, his fiance Mary Von Canessa!!! He has paid a scout (quite handsomely I assure you) to find her, and find her he has. She is being held by the bandits in a nearby cave. He will reward the party for her safe return. (quite handsomely I assure you).

This quest shall be held on Sunday, 11/1/2020 at 1pm Eastern. (thats alotta 1's!) I *expect* the quest to run 4 to 6 hours, but you all might surprise me.

We'll be roleplaying in #TLI-Forest, assuming it is free. Dices and everything of course in #TLI-Quest

We will be using the Qdice system, with a player HP cap of 20. No NPC healer will accompany the party - bring your own!!! Death will only be possible if you kill yourself.

This is my first quest I've run with TLI, so we MUST have supervision from an op or quest team member. If none are free, we will need to abort. Apologies in advance if that happens. Also, because it is my first quest, participation will be capped at 5! Please post here only if you are sure you are free to attend. First 5 posts will be considered the party.

Now lets all have some fun!
-autie
tidespeaker
Novice
Novice

Re: Legend of the Love Bandits

Postby CallieO on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:43 am

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, Paladin of The Lady and Unwavering Blade of Virelith, is always looking for things she can do to help the good people of the empire. One day she notices someone posting a message about the "Love Bandits" on the bulletin board of The Lonely Inn. Sitting with her girlfriend Salla Darklight while waiting for Salla to take her turn onstage to perform a dance routine, she calls the moriel over to take a look at the missive.

Reading it carefully, she looks to the person who's posted the message. "I will be there."
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Salla on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:44 am

I will attend. Salla Darklight is all about love bandits!
Salla
Novice
Novice

Postby Pipistrelle on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:46 am

Sorry folks, due to work I won't be able to attend after all!
Pipistrelle
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Vexademus on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:47 am

A few steps had the mage closer to two gossip-mongers; the strange "Karen" and "Susan" fussing amongst themselves about their unmarried daughters, good-for-nothing sons, and that one shop that can never get a good fancy coffee right.
She frowned.

"Did you hear about that man who lost his fiancé to bandits? Stole the woman right from under his nose...", commented Karen.

"Aye, I did. How scandalous! She probably is a trollop that belongs to the group, getting passed around by them and has her eye on Mr. Tibblefop's fortune. You know, I heard that he made a good coin from fish guts before he settled down," responded Susan.

Karen scoffed, "No dear, you're thinking about that Baron Gozar. I heard he's gozarian..."

Susan merely nodded and they began gossiping again, this time, walking away towards another shop. The mage scratched her cheek and mused ink-stained hand at her chin. Probably best to check out the boards and inquire as to if there was to be a search and rescue...and there was! She signed herself up to help out.
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:48 am

Thunder my mage will come for the earth speaks wonders to an earth mage when the mood hits her. Though she heard so much yet so little. she takes her time making it to a place after all its for love right or Terissa my healer will come which every is needed most. She heard that one lost a love as the bandits had taken one way. She figured if a healer could be used she would be happy to help. maybe it would be good for this darkelf healer. (sorry just a bit sleepy will rewrite tomorrow)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Allie on Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Allie would do anything for love (yes.. even that!)

Would love to join iffen y'all don't mind a little close and personal healing *smiles*
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
Sadyra, The Crafty Drak
Deliya, Tiny Troublesome Thief
Allie
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cyan on Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:09 pm

If there happens to be a slot open, my elven would also like to come. After all love comes first!
Cyan
Novice
Novice

Postby Farvel on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:59 pm

Would like to join if there's a spot available at the time.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:11 pm

I will gladly fill a spot with one of mine if the need arises
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Return to Quests