The Curious Case of the Disappearing Damsels

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

The Curious Case of the Disappearing Damsels

Postby tidespeaker on Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Hi all!

Time for Autieventure#2.

In this (hopefully exciting) episode, the local widow Bonnie Hunter has reported that her daughter, Abigail, has gone missing along with two of her friends. This is but the latest in recent disappearances of the young women of the area.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the reason for the missing girls, and return them safely... if they are still alive!

Because of the holidays, this quest will not be held until 1/16/2021 (due to the winter event reschedule, this will be held on 1/9/2021!!! Very sorry for the inconvenience). We'll start as close to 1 TWO pm Eastern as possible and run roughly 6 to 8 hours.

We'll be roleplaying in #TLI-Forest, assuming it is free. Dices and everything of course in #TLI-Quest

We will be using the Qdice system, with a player HP cap of 20. No NPC healer will accompany the party - bring your own!!! Death will only be possible if you kill yourself.

Lets have some fun together!

tidespeaker
Novice
Novice

Re: The Curious Case of the Disappearing Damsels

Postby Salla on Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm

Salla will attend. We can't have Damsels disappearing if she isn't one of them!
Salla
Novice
Novice

Postby CallieO on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, seeing a call for help on the inn's bulletin board, sends word to the troubled widow that she'll do what she can to retrieve her daughter.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vexalicious on Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:04 am

Tosia Dew gladly signs up to help solve this mystery
Vexalicious
Novice
Novice

Postby Farvel on Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Signing up for this, character to be decided later.
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:58 am

I would like to sign up to. Debating between a couple of characters at the moment though.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Barrin on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:48 am

Aslong nothing RL wise comes up Barrin will probably partake.
Barrin
Novice
Novice

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:22 pm

Count Wade in. also possibly his apprentice, should her mun agree.. of course. :)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:27 am

Salla dressed for the adventure she knew was upcoming. Leather armor snugged and laced tight. Form fitting, it almost looked like a catsuit, All black. Her new mithril dagger slid into it's home in her boot, mithral rapier on her left hip. She braided her long hair into a ponytail and donned her hooded cloak, leaving the hood down for the moment. She padded softly across the floor, the soft soles of her boots whisper quiet. She nodded in satisfaction and waited for Tenni to equip half the royal armory that she wore.

Wade comes to the arranged meeting spot quietly, even though hes carrying a pack containing shovel, spiked boots, specialized pick, meershaum pipe, blanket, bearskin blanket, tent, climbing gear, a skillet, food, grappling hook and spidersilk rope, and a lantern.

Wade is also dressed in full armor and carries his bow.. if he carries other weapons they are hidden.

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie is fully decked out for combat. She's dressed in her white full-length cloak over her brown studded leather armor; black pants, and black boots. She has a mithril coif, gauntlets, and greaves. For weapons, she has a shield strapped to her back, a mithril long sword and mithril dagger strapped to her hips, and a wrist crossbow with two quivers of bolts. She stands near the bar next to Salla, smiling at her keeash'a.

Tosia`Dew had, despite her celebrations the night before, managed to wake up and found herself in the common room to gather with the others energetic and ready to go after a few cups of tea and a good breakfast. She wasn't actually sure just who would be coming along on this little job, but from the way some of the patrons seemed to be equipped she could hazard a guess or two. She was wearing what might pass as an exotic dress in some parts only shorter, but the little shorts and tape around her wrists and hands gave the impression of one more used to fighting then dancing. Her snow-white furred ears and tails standing in contrast to her naturally dark-bronzed tone as she sat at the bar, a quarterstaff capped with iron on either end resting against the bar beside her. (Outfit reference: https://tinyurl.com/y26t7wny )

<+Narrator> Fretting at one of the tables near the fire is the widow Bonnie Hunter, who posted the message requesting help. As she sees some of the arrivals meet her eye, she stands up sharply and smiles shakily. She gestures the adventurers closer. "Thank you for coming. I'm at my wits end, and didn't know what else to do but ask for help. My daughter Abigail has gone missing! Other girls are missing too... but this is my baby girl, and noone else is doing anything!" The widow wails. It takes a moment for her to calm herself. "I'm sorry... I'm just so worried for her. I talked to a neighbor who saw her go into the forest with two of her friends... I believe their names are Brandyth and Candace. I found this in her room... " The widow presents a map, systematically marked off into a grid, with many sections crossed off. "I think my fool girl got it into her head to go find the other missing girls."

<+Jackal> The door to the inn would burst open and groan as the hinges swung open and a lumbering orc would stepp in through the door his gaze studying the suroundings before the door gets slammed closed again bahind him and he kicks snow of his heavy leather boots... He would be dressed in a black gamberson and heavy leathers and furs that made his already big frame look even more imposing... and at his waist swung a big spiked maCe dangling next to his hand that would be the size of a club on its own... a tusked maw curling into something between a grinn and a snarl "mmm i heard someone was looking for sellswords..." he would chuckle his voice deep and chilling in the way it gurgled out from his broad chest and then he would clear his throat and spit a thick piece of flem into the hearth wish would hiss and spittle at as it evaporated on the coals. He would then start to walk over towards the group noticing Salla as soon as he got closer... and that grinn turned wicked... "you got off the table hmm knife ears?"

Salla chuckles and gestured "not until after my girlfriend and 4 other girls gang banged me. It was a pleasant evening"

Tennibrook listens intently to the grieving widow, and says to her, "Everything's going to be all right, ma'am. We'll do our best to bring back your daughter." After the day she's had, she actually kinda hopes this mission will end with her getting into a fight. It's been too long since her mithril sword has tasted the blood of an enemy. She blinks at Jackal's comment. "That was *you*? I don't know whether to smack you one or give you a high-five. That turned into a rather hot night."

Wade looks Jackal over then shrugs. "so there were three if them? well, they should be pretty easy for me to track." Wade says softly, ignoring the off topic talk. "where were they last seen?"

Tosia`Dew noted the fidgeting woman, and as she rose to step closer and address some of the more obvious of the gathered to deal with the situation she would stand from her seat at the bar and take up her staff casually in hand to step closer and listen in to what exactly it was that had happened and what was being asked of them. Missing girls seemed simple enough, but finding out that they had been gone long enough for more girls to go looking for them alone was a little disappointing. Someone should have helped before it came to that. Then, as the door crashed open and another entered she could not help but notice the attitude he seemed to carry about himself and the way he regarded the elfin woman already there....She thought he could be trouble, but no one really seemed to upset by what he was saying either so perhaps she was just missing part of the story.

<+Jackal> That would make the orc snorts "hmpf sluts banging sluts... does sound like fun but they would have done better on the table im sure" he would laugh out and then he would look her over licking his lips with a petrol black tongue and then he would look towards Tenni that mentioned smacking him and he would tillt his head... studying her gear briefly and he would place that hand closer to his spiked maze "mpf... wouldnt do ya no good going limping into the forest would slow us down..." he says with a grunt "and i dont take kindly to being struck by strangers..." he would then reach out and strike Sallas ass with a broad palm and then he would look towards the widow and he would chuckle "oh dont you worry dear... im quite adept at seaking little Slu... ehm women thats run of into the wods... trivial thing realy"

<+Narrator> The widow gulps at the arrival of the orc. "Yes... yes, that was me, looking for sellswords. More.... more investigators, but I don't know what you might run into. So... uh. Thank you for coming..." She figits slightly again, but then smiles thinly. "On the subject of coin... I don't have much, but what I have is yours if you can return my daughter safely - or... or proof of her .. .." her eyes grow watery." ... her demise. My savings should be able to provide you each with 50 mhl for your bravery and effort. I just know they went into the forest. Perhaps the map I found might help you find her... I have no skill at reading maps. That is my daughter's skill.

Salla wold yelp and eye Jackal a moment. "Time and place, my friend...time and place."

Wade nods. "moneys not an issue. we'll do our best to get your daughter back. " Wade says. he sits down beside the widow now, the five tailed vulpine looks at her serenely. then he looks at the map. "was this map hers, by chance?''

<+Narrator> I found it in her room, I have to assume it is. And she always had a skill at cartography..."

<+Jackal> "easy enough we look at the places he's been and ignore them... then check the places closest to the section that seems most recent..." the orc would grunt looking towards the map and all the exes that lined the grid... he might not be the most learned man but he knew how to scout and how to hunt... maps were a luxury but he had encountered them all the same most of the time he did and then he would look towards wade "speak for yourself fox... i want paid..." he grunts out and then he laughs at Sallas outburst "time and place is not for you to deside now is it?"

<+Narrator> *Both Jackal and Salla figure out the most likely spot that was 'next' for the girls to seach. It is likely just over an hour on foot into the forest from the Inn itself.*

Tosia`Dew thought it was just as likely at this rate that the party might start fighting with each other...so she felt it safer that she hadn't been drawn into anyones attention by being useful or loud just yet. Instead she just tried to get a look at the map through the commotion, listening carefully to see if anyone came to any conclusions outloud before things got rough.

<+Jackal> The orc would look to Salla and he would bare tusks chuckling and then he would start to head towards the door having already figured out wish x was most recent he could see the corner of it had smudged when the widow had handled the paper... and well she had choosen a rather obivous patern of going about things at that... "come on slow pokes... we got fresh cun tot find" he laughs out and then he would push the door open and step out into the cold yet again pulling up his hood over his head.

Wade rises. grabbing his gear and the map he heads for the door.

Salla raises her hood and peers at Tenni, taking her hand before heading out into the cold with the others

<+Wade> "this is going to be so much fun. *Wade closes his helmet visor. "just another day i paradise."

Tenni gives a glance over the map, but the truth is, she has no skill in scouting. She looks over at the widow with alarm when Jackal refers to the three people they're searching for as 'fresh cun'. She promises herself that if the orc hurts one of these girls, he'll answer to her. Then she walks outside with Salla.

Tosia`Dew felt a bit underdressed what with all the cloaks and armor, but after the rest she followed...

<+Narrator> *as you approach the designated area, the sound of giggling can be heard, along with playful laughter*

Salla slinks off into the shadows, when she hears the laughter. She is thinking she might be about to attend an orgy, but t's best to be in hiding when she observes.

<+Jackal> Trekking through snow was hardly the orcs favorite thing but... it did make one thing easier and that was tracking... he wasnt to familiar with nathalions forests yet coming from the mountains but snow he was damn well familiar with and he could find foot prints even if fresh snow had landed over the indents... as long as to much of it hadnt come all at once. And it realy wasnt the first time he had been tracking someone like this widows daughter... but by the sounds of things that wouldnt be necesary... he would snort and sniff at the air... trying to determin if there was a camp nearby before he followed the sound of giggling and laughter.

Wade slips into the woods and circles around behind, motioning for Jackal to go around the other way so they catch them from theee positions.

<+Jackal> One thing that was rare for the orc to encounter on his usual hunts was laughter... that only happend when he chased after nymphs... and it was rare to find a oread in the mountains they tended to be far to shy around the orc tribes for good reason... but at times the sluts grew bored... he would grunt at Wades hand signals and he would roll his eyes at being commanded by the damn fox... but it was a decent plan and what he was about to do anyways so he would start to circle around alongside him keeping low at the moment.

Tennibrook wants a different angle on this situation, so she casts her Fly spell and rises into the air, prepping her wrist crossbow and rising to a height of 100 feet in the air. Hopefully she'll be able to see them but they won't be able to see her in the vastness of the sky.

Tosia`Dew didn't have a damn clue what hand signs meant, and as Wade went one way and the Orc another, she just kinda blinked. "Ummm...you can hear them right, they're right over there? Where are you two going?" A shrug of her shoulders and the sheyfox was moving toward the sounds using her staff like a walking stick. She moved rather gracefully over the snow, leaving only the smallest tracks despite not seeming anything like a ranger.

Wade stays low and out of sight. he had left his gear behind and advanced slowly, silently along one side ready with a spell. "hmmph. rookies." he says but smiles, kneeling down to 'see what he could see."

<+Narrator> *as you all approach from various vectors, you see three girls, one matching Abigail's description.... cavorting naked in the snow. They appear to be glistening with a strange, enticing smelling liquid, not evaporating or freezing despite the cold. The girls pay the cold no mind as they play in the snow and pelt eachother with snowballs, and occasionally exchange intimate touches.*

Tosia`Dew wasn't trying to hide or sneak from any special angles, fly up above...and so she was likely the first to actually come close enough to be noticed her self by the three girls having their fun frolick in the snow. She paused however at the sight, clearly missing something....I mean the cold didn't really bother her too much between spells and training, but surely playing naked in it would be a bit much. "You three....having fun there? Might be a better idea to at least get a fire going first ya know"

Wade arcs a brow. this was unusual.. he doesnt leave his position but instead puts his head in a swivel, checks out the immediate surroundings for others or any sign of equipment that would cause this bewitched place.. Wade draws two mithril daggers and waits. they were bewitched and he wanted to see how they were contaminated..

<+Jackal> The orc man would watch the display and he would arch a brow... and then pull out a rope from the bag at his side looping it about his wrist before he tied the end into a slip loop straightening up as he looked towards the one that matched the womans description... that must be the run away girl... he would be looking over those dancing nude forms and he would lick his lips with that petrol black tongue then he would start to move closer as he starts to gently sway and dangle the rope... getting used to the lenght estimating the distance and then he tried to whip the crude lassoo and throw it in the girls direction... not realy taking his time to think about why they were so unfased by the cold or dancing about like that... it was none of his buisness.

Tennibrook looks down in confusion at the giggling, nude women playing in the snow. When she sees Jackal readying a lasso, she eyes him to see exactly what he's up to. If he thinks he's going to take advantage of one of them right here and now, he's got another thing coming. They'd been sent to *rescue* them. Tenni watches carefully, ready to intervene.

<+Narrator> *the girls attentions are turned to Tosia`Dew for a moment .."Hi! Are you here to play with us?" They giggle. "We don't need a fire.... Mistress' love keeps us warm.... eep!" *the naked girl matching Abigail's description eeps as she is lassoed! The rope yanks tight and she lets out a little moan.

Wade cocks his head. "hey guys. I got something." he says, motioning. then wade delves into the forest, tip of the spear... he follows the scent towards its source.

Tosia`Dew had the answer to at least one of the questions still running through her mind...there was at least one other person out here somewhere, and likely the cause of all this from the way they used Mistress to mention her. "Ahhh, love...well they say it's powerful alright." And then it came, that lasso arcing up in the air to manage to snag the one they were sent out here to find. "Well...thats one way to do it I guess..." She muttered a bit to herself giving a little shake of her head. "Actually I was looking for your mistress....but it seems your friend has to go home for dinner. Her mother is getting awfully worried. You two should probably go home as well."

<+Jackal> The orc would jank and pull... looking to drag the woman of her feet and pull her in towards him through the snow heaving with all his weight behind it "Someone take the others!" he growls out "were bringing these cunts home..." he laughs out and then starts to real his catch in already licking his lips at the noices she was making... now this was going to be fun... sure it was far less screaming then he had expected but all the same this was reminding him of his past in such a delightfull way... The orc flexed his muscles then pulled again diging his feet into the snow to get proper purchase.

<+Wade> this way! *wade says louder, *I think.. yeah. that." he heads into the forest..

Salla breaks from the forest cover to cross the clearing and follow the direction wade was going. She paused only slightly as she moved into the area the girls were frollicking from.

Tosia`Dew rolled her eyes at that, looking toward Jackal. "You're surrounded by 'cunts'....maybe learn to read the room a bit?" A little shake of her head and she looked after where Wade had gone further in and called after them. "Wait...where are you going? We found the girls already" She didn't know whether to chase after Wade or stay and try to catch the other nudists, and it showed as she took a half step in each direction indecisively

Tennibrook is still a hundred feet up in the air, watching the action from a bird's-eye view. Jackal seems to have caught Abigail, but he'd need their help getting the other two. Something is wrong here, though. How are they able to dance around in the snow? *Why* are they doing it? And where the hell is Wade going? She taps her mithril badge, activating its Message spell. "Salla, be careful. Don't get closer to the women. Something's not right here. I think they're under a magical compulsion." She taps her badge again. "Wade, where are you going?"

<+Narrator> ... home??? We ARE home! You want to take us from our Mistress!!!!!....DIE! *Abigail struggles, while the other two rush Jackel with murderous intent...

<+Narrator> *in their rage, their rush fails, beating at his armor rather than doing any serious damage.*

Salla rushes to Abigail, bending low and grabbing a handful of snow as she moves. She smashes the snow into her face, specifically her eyes attempting to rub it in them, before wiping it off her.

Jackal wasnt much of a team player... well he was when he was hunting with his tribe but the goals of the tribe was way simpler and he was just following the same rutine back then... just trusting that the others would follow the same instincts and totaly missing the fact that there was something all together different going on around him.. then the other two sluts would start to rush him and he would roar "You were suposed to grabb the cunts!" he would roar out and then once he had given that rope another good jank trying to get Abigail closer to him and he fought the urge to grab the mase at his waist with. He had just been threathend and he was clearly about to be atacked at that... he was more amused then anything by the fact that the sluts were rushing at him nude though... rushing towards him nude and they would batt uselesly against his padded gamberson and leather... and he just squared his shoulders and grabbed for Abigail looking to hoist her up of her feet and press her up against his chest between him and the other two sluts... but he simply didnt get a good gripp about what ever was covering her...

<+Narrator> *Abigail is just squirming too much against the lasso, practically shrieking her rage as she thrashes... her movement evades both grab and snow-facial.*

Salla curses and misses with the snow. "Dammit, can't you hold the slut more still than that? Were any of your 'rapes' real, or just sluts making you think they were not wanting it?" she complains to Jackal.

Tenni flies down to the forest floor, unwilling to let Salla, and even Jackal, be attacked by these women without backup. But she doesn't draw her weapons against unarmed, naked opponents. Indeed, she doesn't do anything, right now. "Where the hell did Wade go?" she asks.

Tosia`Dew let out a little sigh as the scene before her went from a little odd to full blown crazy in the matter of a word. Well, no questions about it, it was definitely something she said....and yet it was everyone else that was suddenly struggling and flopping about in the snow. "Well...that escalated quickly." A shake of her head and she would jab the quarterstaff into the snow-covered ground hard to leave it standing there as she moved to rush over and give Candace a good hip-toss to the ground before she could manage to actually hurt someone by accident. "Sleepy time now..."

Wade paused, he heard the commotion but knew there were enough other people to handle iit. hearing the melee, Wade turned and bolts back seeming to appear out of nowhere and trying to tackle Abagail to the ground with a Spear-like attack to subdue her.

<+Narrator> *nekkid girl number 3 is slammed to the ground, and is dazed for half a heartbeat, but thrashes trying to get back up...*

+Narrator> *Abigail thrashes against the lasso, trying to break free. The second one continues to beat on Jackel to free her friend.... while the third claws at Tosia's face with rage from the ground.....*

<+Narrator> *Abigail slips the lasso and leaps to her feet..... the second girl continues to beat futilely against Jackal, but the third one, from the ground, scores at Tosia's face with her nails....*

<+Jackal> That would make the orc snarl! and he would try again to grabb the squirming slut "you sure are better at taking facials then giving them" He laughs out in retort and then he would try to sweep Abigails legs out from under her by kicking out low with quite the force whilst at the same time giving that lasso a jank but the rope would be loose by that point so he would reach out with his arm instead abandoning it in the snow... the other two ignored for now since they had yet to do any proper damage... and he tries to pinn the squirming bitch beneath his knee once he had her in the snow... pressing that knee down into her with his full weight... "Just grab one of the other WHORES! KNIFE EARS!" He was dealing with three of them on his own after all... wish normaly wouldnt have been a fucking problem but he doubted that the widow wanted to path the sluts up to much afterwards... "You hit me one more time and ill rape each and every one of you... till youre bellys grow with green cubs you damn sluts..." he would bites of towards the other two... for each moment that the struggle continued the orc would just grow more enranged loosing the motivation to try to restrain himself from damaging them... he could beat them bloody and unconsious and drag them that way home... and the thought was starting to grow more apealing...

Salla grunts. "You don't give me orders..." She tells him as she again scrubs her eyes with snow and brushes it away, intending to see if the strange gleam is gone. "I'm trying to see if it's a simple solution"

<+Narrator> *abigail spits out snow from the facial.... the cold only reviving her from the daze effect! She snarls at Salla* ....

Tennibrook isn't sure she knows what to do in this situation. She tries to make a grab for Naked Girl #2, still not drawing her weapons. She's so heavily armored that she doesn't feel the women are any threat to her. But three of them shrieking and using sharp fingernails could be dangerous.

Tosia`Dew reeled back slightly as she felt the slight sting as the girl's nails clawed at her face and left little welts where they had passed, even breaking the skin in several small places. Her face contorted into one of shocked anger as she lashed out with a strong kick to the girl's abdomen then. "Fuck you too then." She snarled out as she struck, no longer aiming to try and avoid hurting her too much. If she need patching up, that was her own damn fault...besides, could always blame it on the orc.

<+Narrator> *Tenni grabs the girl off of Jackal, and holds her firmly - Tosia's kick lands solidly*

Wade rises and watches the melee then shrugs. he heads back towards where he had left off the trail... looking to find out the source of this madness.

<+Narrator> *Meanwhile, the girls still struggle...Abigail tries to get out from underknee. Brandyth tries to break Tenni's hold.... and Candace continues to claw and thrash at Tosia.*

Wade heads down and finds a cave.. he pulls the lantern, flint and steel from his pack and lights the latter. he puts his pack back on and heads inside.

<+Narrator> *the nimble and slick girls squirm out and are ready for more battle, while Candace thrashes at Tosia uselessly*

<+Jackal> "shes got a prettty face ill give ya that..." he would snarl back at Abigail as she kicked and squirmed and he would grab the woman by the throat to pinn her down then he looks to Salla... "take the others of me! ill bind this cunt..." He says making another grab for the rope... and thats when the slick bitch slips out from beneath his knee... and he would let out a string of the foulest curses in goblin he knew... standing up quickly in the snow... now toroughly pissed of he would grab the maze at his waist... but instead of smacking her with the buisness end he flailed out with the handle... aiming square for her temple to knock her the fuck out... sick of this struggle... but he barely clipped her with it...

Salla dives to tackle abigail once she slips from Jackal's graps, but she flops into the snow missing. puffs of the stuff flying up gracefully as she gives an unladylike "unnnngh"

Tennibrook blinks as Brandyth breaks her hold, but the paladin, trained in martial arts and grappling, is unfazed, going for a waistlock and trying to bring the woman down to her knees with a minimum of physical force.

Tosia`Dew was ready for it this time, those hands coming up to try and rake and claw at the actual fighter was easily avoided with a little smirk. "Not this time sweetie." Another kick following the first one, alternating to her other leg to deliver this blow and shifting her stance slightly to help pre-emptively avoid the next attempt at a clawing the girl would likely deliver.

Wade pulls a bottle from his pack and carefully bottles up some of the liquid he finds there. he is careful not to touch it, and he wipes the bottle meticulously once he gets his sample and the bottle is sealed. he repeats this process with a second bottle and then hides this one in his bedroll. then Wase ventures forth to the surface and starts heading back towards where the others are with a jar in hand. "hey guys, I think I found something..."

<+Narrator> *Candace oofs, and goes still..... she still breathes, but is clearly knocked out and out of the fight*

<+Narrator> *Abigail launches at Jackal, finally free to get her vengance for the maltreatment... and Brandyth spins on Tenni, clawing at her....*

<+Narrator> *and both girls are too slippery to even make contact!*

<+Jackal> He met the charging woman head on... dodging the strikes and the nails easily enough...The orc was no longer trying to hold his strenght back once he had clipped the woman with his weapon and she was still standing... sure he wasnt about to use the spiked end and turn her into paste but he would slam his other hand curled into a fist right towards the nude womans gut... trying to knock the wind out of her and force her to double over... and then he rammed himself into her and kicked out with his legs not realy caring that salla was practicaly face first in the snow right there... missing the dark elf by inches as he aimed to get the nude abigail back into the snow...

<+Narrator> *Abigail is tripped up, and takes a bruise as well..... back into the snow with her!

Salla comes up with a new idea and rolls over onto the re-downed girl, but diving to her sex, her tongue attempting to lap into that pussy....seeing if she could -re-sex-addle the slut and remove her from the fight that way.

Salla plunges her tongue as deep as it would go into the girl's pussy and wiggles it along velvet walls.

Salla begins stripping out of her armor as she continues to lap into the girl.

Tenni looks over at Salla for a moment, wondering if she's doing this of her own volition or whether this strange sticky goop is causing her to act out of her mind. Salla is a slut; it's very hard to tell. Tennibrook dodges the attempt by her opponent to claw at her face, and again tries to grapple her. If successful, she'd have her in a full nelson, with both arms out of her way, and Tenni's hands pressed together at the back of B's head.

Tosia`Dew took another step back, hopping lightly in place as she readied to dodge another attack that never came, instead the girl slumping in the snow showing the clear signs of being bested by the vixen. "Serves ya right.." Muttered lightly to herself as she turned to see the struggle still going on with at least one of them...she wasn't so sure how much struggling was happening with the other considering exactly what she was seeing.

Wade gazes at the spectacle. "well this isnt your every day battle." he says. he sets the jar down and leans on a tree.

<+Jackal> was behaving fairly consistently to what he had experianced from Salla before at the inn... but the sight was rousing him... so he would grasp the nude Abigail firmly then pinn her down against the snow face first and ass up and place her Above Salla... reaching down towards Abigials rear and giving that ass a firm SLAP... before he parts those cheeks and spits down between them already unlasing his leather trousers and freeing his green manhood bringing that black head down between those cheeks and plunging himself into that tight ring... If the moriel wanted the girls cunt at least he could have the other end... he cought the slut after all.

Salla groans as she's nude by now as well. "Tie her up, dummy." She admonishes and slips free as the girl was flipped over. She staggers to her feet and moves to Brandyth, coming up behind her, and thrusting her tongue into her ear, and hands coming around to maul her breasts.

<+Narrator> *Abigail and Brandyth are moaning and cooing now...*

Now that Brandyth is being successfully grappled from behind by Salla, Tenni grabs some rope and tries to ties her up. Brandyth, not Salla.

<+Narrator> oooh.... I love ropeplay.... *the girl moans.... then looks at Tenni with PuppyDog eyes* .... you aren't going to take us away, are you?

Tosia`Dew gave a little shrug at that...Salla seemed to have a plan that was working for their struggles, and her victim was still unconcious in the snow. She moved over to retrieve the staff she'd left standing in the snow and then looked to Wade with his big pack and over to Candace on the ground. "Well...I aint got any rope. You're the one with the bag of toys, mind helping out?"

Wade sets hia pack down and pulls out three sets of mithril cuffs. " he hands a set to Tosia, Tenni and Jackal. "will those work?"

<+Narrator> *the girls moan and writhe, quite occupied... or out.*

<+Jackal> The orc would snort at Salla and he would roll his eyes... "you think i wasnt about to?" but it wasnt a dumb idea so he would do what she instructed grasping the rope and starting to tie her up whilst he had her pinned face down... about to start ropping her up when Wade tossed him the cuffs.. and he would grab them and try to snap them about the womans legs and wrists... "now that is handy fox!" he would laugh out.. trying to cuff her whilst he keept up the thrusting... obviously that was quite dificult at the moment...

<+Jackal> He couldnt get a good grasp about those fucking slippery wrists... and keep having her slip out before they could close around him... and he feelt a deep frustration falling out of rythm all the time... "BE STILL YOU STUPID WHORE!"

Salla moans and writhes on her knees* ... the heat..... it won't stop. *she seems barely able to keep her hands off herself......* Salla looks at Wade and whines plaintively. "Where's mine?" she'd moan out

Tennibrook shakes her head. "No, I'm not going to try and take you away." She looks over at Wade and Tosia. "Wade, do you have a theory as to why this is happening? Is it this substance that everyone's covered in?"

Tosia`Dew caught the cuffs as they were tossed her way with a slightly incredulous look on her face before just giving a shake of her head and moving back over to the downed nudist who -wasn't- currently being coerced with sex. "Want something done right I suppose..." Her voice a low mutter mostly for herself, but she didn't really try to hide either as she moved over to place teh cuffs around Candace's wrists in front of her. "She isn't gonna freeze to death is she? She didn't look to be having any troubles when she was awake, but she is just tits-up in the snow now." This was asked loud enough for the others to hear.

<+Narrator> *Brandyth moans* ....Mistress' love is powerful....she'll be fine. Aside being beaten, of course. *a bit of B's additude comes back with that last comment*

<+Wade> yea. theres a cave with a river of the stuff. * he shows Tennibrook the jar. *this stuffs' potent, too." Wade tucks the jar under his arm carefully and heads for the cave. "follow me." he says, closing his helmet again.

<+Narrator> *Abigail is a moaning whore! Brandyth kneels, tied, and nuzzles at the cuffed Candace...* wake up, candi.... be ok, please...."

<+Jackal> The orc would be frustrated enough to pause what he was doing... his cock leaking pre was pulled out briefly and her arms was grasped to and wrenched behind her to click those cuffs into place... and then he would make sure her legs were restrained as well leaving her ass up in the snow briefly and he would strike the lass across those cheeks... grunting at her "thats better..." he snorts out and then once he was sure that the girl wasnt going anywhere... thats when he would position himself back behind her and resume what he had been doing before... and he went at it hard at that... his thighs slapping against Abigails rear.

Salla plucked her weapons up from the ground and moves beside Tenni to follow Wade with her. She offers her lover a half smile. "I'm ok. Just hot...and...distracted. But I'm not being influenced or anything. I keep telling you to tie me up more, you'd have more practise."

"Okay, well... I'd advise you to get some clothes on, Salla, and follow Wade and me. We might be able to figure out what's really going on here. Tosia, will you stay here with them, make sure he doesn't..." She looks over at Jackal. "Take advantage of them too badly? Also, you might wanna check on the one who's knocked out."

<+Narrator> *those that head into the cave see a river of pearly liquid, lazily flowing..... anyone familiar with girlsex will recognize the scent and appearance, just not in this.... quantity. The river blocks further passage into the cave*

Tosia`Dew sighed lightly at the mention of a slime river as everyone, or mostly everyone at least, Jackal was still a bit occupied with trying to get his way with Abby, started to walk off after Wade. "Sure, I'll stay." She called after, before kneeling on the ground next to Candace and just giving a quick look...pressing a palm lightly to the girls abdomen and opening her eyes to make sure there was a reaction. "I know what I'm doing, your friend will be fine with a bit of rest. I don't think I managed to break anything. Just knocked the wind out of her a bit hard." And with the girl hopefully reassured, she would move to sit her back against a nearby tree and 'keep watch' as it were.

Wade looks at the others. "well? what do you think?" wade pointed to the river of goo. "I have never in any of my adventures seen the likes of this."

Salla goes to the point the river flows into the wall, and steps into the flow, testing how deep it is before she takes the next step.

Tosia`Dew went about taking a bit of the snow from the ground in her hand and pressing it real thing between her palms a moment before she held it up against her cheek where Candace had managed to scratch at her with her fingernails, allowing the cool snow to fight back the heat raised up from the sting in the welts now that the fight was over and adrenaline began to wind down.

<+Jackal> The orc would finish within Abby... deeep at that and then he would pull out slowly letting that whith orc seed spill out from between those petals the green skinned man grunting at the display noding in aproval as he slapped her across the ass again then he would look towards Brandy "you claimed dibs on that one or something?" he would say with a grunt and he would point towards her whilst he glanced sideways towards Tosia...

The smell of the river of slime is overwhelming. "Wade, Salla... you know what this is, don't you? This is vaginal fluid. I'd recognize the smell anywhere. I was practically coated in it the other night when we gang-banged Salla."

Wade shakes his head. "By The Lady.." he says softly. "ohhhk." he says as Salla starts to go into the stuff. "What do you think it is though?" Wade says softly. "well its... sorta safe.

<+Salla> "Yes, I know. And it's strong. give me one end of a rope." She extends a hand, feeling the undertow licking at her ankles, and her other hand is firmly stabilizing herself against the wall

Tosia`Dew blinked a bit as she was addressed by Jackal, glancing between him and Brandyth and slowly realizing what he was asking. "Oh....well I hadn't, but if you're asking...why not try to wake up sleeping beauty first?" She suggested, giving a little shrug. "Honestly, I think they're under some spell or something though. They keep talking about a mistress...so I'd be careful how much you touch right now." Not that she expected him to take her advice, and to be fair...she did find Brandyth a bit appealing to look at.

<+Wade> "are you saying its totally safe?* he asks Tenni. his tails swish thoughtfully side to side. taking his pack off he pulls out a grappling hook and the rope. once he hooks the hook on something solid, he hands Salla the rope, careful not to touch the liquid.

Salla steps deeper into the river after taking a deep breath, quickly submerging. She plays out the rope, seeing where this flow takes her.

Wade watches. "I got a bad feeling about this." he says, watxhing Salla vanish. he pulls out another length of rope im case this one wasnt long enough, but he worried what she might wenclunter alone on the other side.

<+Jackal> The orc would rise to his full size leaving Abigail dripping were she was and then he would start to move towards the consious lass... and he would smirk as he leans down face to face with her... then he would grasp Brandy "hmm i wonder what she thinks about that hmm?" she would cup the girls cheeks and turn her face towards Tosia "hear that girl? she likes ya..." he laughs out letting a black pointed tongue brush agaisnt the sluts ear and cheek "mmm well... why dont we let you two play some hmm?" and with that he would start to pull the bound woman through the snow towards Tosia... plasing her face first in Tosias lap... "i think youre right though lass... ill try to wake up the sleeping one..." and with that he would move on over towards the passed out girl placing her on her side and lifting one of her legs... hugging that tigh to his chest as he positions his monstrous cock against her petals and he would push in... not carring realy if it woke her up or not...it wouldnt stop him.

Salla blows the cum off her lips, careful not to injest it, and steps out of the pool. She gives several tugs on the rope, and wraps it around a protruding boulder before she kneels, with her legs spread wide and her wrists crossed behind her hack, She shakes her head roughly, letting her main of cum-wet hair sling around behind her, and blows once more, still blinking as cum drops off her forehead and into her eyes

Wade feels the tug. "well, she survived. I don't get paid enough for this." he says, taking the rope wade dives in and swims after Salla

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, but..." Tennibrook follows after Wade.

Tosia`Dew wasn't exactly the embarassed type, and so at Jackal's words she would simply stare at him for a second, then to her, held in his grip. A little shrug of her shoulders, still holding the now melting snow to her cheek. "So what if I do?" BUt then Jackal went and did something she wasn't really expecting and decided to let her have the girl instead of taking her himself...though
[18:27] * +Tosia`Dew she expected that was mostly cause there was still another option available. "Watch out for that one, she's a scratcher." She added, and she had done the cuffs up in front instead of behind on her. However, she turned to help Brandy up from being tossed face first into snow and the material of her qipao and shorts. "Don't worry about him..." She added, turning the girl around to sit her back in the vixen's lap, taking the time to gently reach around and begin teasing the girl's exposed folds....might as well enjoy a bit right?

Jackal would licks his lips after a familiar taste had coated his pallet... and his yellow gaze would narrow turning darker then before and he would let out a savage growl suddenly baring those teeth in a hole different way... turning Candace around since he had claimed the girl for now... he put her on her stomach and then janked her head back by grasping her hair... unconsious or not he bit down at her neck with a savage groll and then he started to slam himself into her at a far more brutal pace then he had done with the previous slut... claiming her deep lifting her waist up by a cruel grasp of her thigh diging in nails into that skin "mmm what a coinsidance i like scratchers..." he would laugh out and then he would thrust so hard that he was forcing the girl down into the snow bellow... each time his leather clad thighs slapped against her bare rear and he was just getting more and more roused the orc letting that tongue brush against this one to... across her cheek then he turned her head forcefully to the side and pushed to her lips... wrestling with her tongue with his own... "fuck i almost want to keep these sluts... these are some fine cunts!"

<+Narrator> *Wade and Tenni follow the rope and emerge, dripping lewdly, from the pool...... Salla is kneeling before a beautful.... gorgeous.... goddess of a woman, who lounges uncaringly ..... the woman smiles to the two newcomers...* "Well hello, more company? You two may also kneel....."

<+Narrator> *Abigail is a blonde, quite pretty, with the barest hint of freckles.. and brilliant blue eyes, half closed in lust...*

<+Narrator> *Brandyth is a darker skinned brunette, wavy hair, brown eyes... a little curvier than Abby*

<+Narrator> *and Candace is a redhead...green eyes, firey red hair.. currently moaning her way awake...*

<+Jackal> The orc would pull Candace up from were she was pinned now... lifting her by the thighs as if she was but a doll really pressing her against him... her feet dangling as he kept her legs spread and he would continue to fuck her in full view of Tosia... that green girth disapearing deep in between those parted folds and he would be bouncing her in his grasp letting gravity take her down deeper... until that dark head was pushed up against her cervix leaking constantly of pre thanks to what ever he had ingested... it was realy getting to him taking out his more savage streak and the green skinned man would soon have the red head pinned against the nearest tree trapping her between him and the bark as he burried his face at her neck and shoulder... his warm breath washing across her bare skin as the bark brushed against her chest and those nipples... "FuCK YES.... mmhpf... this is the kind of work i like...." he laughs out...

<+Narrator> *Candace moans as she comes to, and looks back over her shoulder, bleary...*

<+Narrator> *the unnamed goddess of a woman strokes Wade's slimy cheek* ... I prefer the softer type, but perhaps you'll do.....

Tosia`Dew wasn't completely blind to the fact Jackal was losing his damn mind, or at least...maybe? This might jsut be how he normally fucked, but it seemed to her like he wasn't quite as intense before. But...she was curious, after all the mother had mentioned what she thought the girls were out there doing...so as she continued to tease along the folds of her sex, pressing fingers in to tease against her clit, she would whisper softly in the curvy brunette's ear. "So tell me, did you ever find your other friends out here? Maybe they're somewhere nearby having just as much fun as you were?"

<+Narrator> what brings you here? *She asks Salla and Wade, ignoring Tenni*

Wade kneels down. he doesnt want to but the magic compels him to. "who are you?" he asks softly.

[<+Narrator> *Brandyth nuzzles against Tosia* ..oh, yes, found them and so much more......

Salla gestures at the field from where they originated. "Missing girls. We came to find them cause their families are worried." She responds, then her arm goes back behind her back again, recrossing her wrists

<+Narrator> I am Pandora.... a simple enchantress, looking for love..... *her beautiful eyes sparkle with mirth* .... have I found it?

<+Narrator> *Brandyth nuzzles in deeper* .... come meet Mistress with me, beautiful girl? You'll love her, and then we can play together... forever...."

<+Wade> I.. serve none.. but the Lady. *wade says looking up at her. *how have tou bewitched us in this way? why dis you take thise girls? "Wade concentrated, using his considerable skills and knowledge to focus and resist as best he could.

Tosia`Dew would 'reward' the girl for that bit of information, finally pressing one strong digit into her waiting folds...slowly at first, just teasing before a second digit would join in the fun and begin to slowly finger fuck the girl. "Hmmm, perhaps, if you tell me where the other girls are first then I'd know for certain that they were safe, I'd be much more willing to meet your Mistress."

<+Narrator> *Brandyth coos and moans* .... they are guarding the Mistress.. *she giggles* ... ready to spit Her nectar at any interlopers, let them taste the gloriousness......

<+Jackal> The orc would growl by the red heads ear as she was coming to and he would reach down between her thighs pinching her clit between rough fingers whilst he bit down at her neck once more grinning at how she cried out.. and then he grasped that waist again pulling down hard till that head was rammed against her core once more like he wanted to push his way past the girls cervix and into her wery womb... "wakey wakey slut...." he would growl out "mmm damn you feeel goood girl... ive alaways liked you red heads..." he would laugh "mhpf... you pink skinned humans are only good for breeding but... at least you seem good for that!" he would cackel and then he would slap her ass grasping that cheek before he thrusted in again and hard at that a battering ram slaming into her... "you make a good price... meybe ill keep you... would you like that whore?"

<+Narrator> *Candace focuses a little more* ... uuuuuuhh.... fuck me all you want, but try to take me from here and i will fight you like a wildcat, orc....

Tennibrook looks surprised as Wade kneels upon being told to. Must be the same magical compulsion affecting the three girls, Tenni decides. He's trying to fight it, but he's still on his knees-- as is Salla. "Salla," she says. "Let's take Wade and get out of here."

<+Narrator> I did mention I was an enchantress.... *Pandora coos, and laughs softly, wiping slime out of Wade's hair affectionately* .. as for why take the girls.... because they love me, and I love them."

<+Jackal> He would snort at that and then he would pull her from the bark of the tree and force her back down into the snow but this time he pressed her down onto her back... grasping her throat to shut her up... "mhpf liked you better before you opened youre mouth human.." he would say the word human with the same tone that he had said slut and whore... and he would grasp the girl by those legs forcing them over her pushing her into a mating press and he would go at her HARD damn hard at that not caring at that point if he broke something... he was tearing into her with that massive shaft pushing in deeper still and forcing himself in past that barrier...

Salla shakes her head gently. "We need to figure out what's going on, and what can be done to satisfy her or ...discourage her, so it stops happening." She smiles faintly at Tenni, looking over her shoulder. "I was careful...and do you think I need a magical compulsion to be on my knees?"

Tosia`Dew nodded softly, she should have expected that whoever was behind this would keep them close. "And where your mistress is...does that have anything to do with the cave with the odd river that other guy found?" She would glance over at Jackal taking Candace so roughly and turned back to Brandyth. "On second thought, how about you just take me there yourself? That way we're sure I don't get lost and actually find her, hmmm?"

<+Narrator> *Brandyth giggles .... she rises gracefully, despite the cuffs.. and gestures with her head toward the cave, inviting Tosia in, seductively*

<+Narrator> *Pandora laughs softly* .... I like this one...... she's a good girl. *She strokes Salla's head, her hand heavy with goo..* .... is she yours? *the woman asks Tenni*

<+Narrator> *Brandyth leads to the river of slime... she says worshipfully* ...... Mistress' love.....

Wade looks back. "I... warned you.. it was a trap." then he turned back to Pandora.. (roshara) I ask my Lady you grant me a swift and sudden death.. " wade says softly...

<+Narrator> *the woman blinks*.... (roshari) .....whyever would I kill you? You're my lover...."

Tosia`Dew stood up after Brandyth had, and after retrieving her staff and giving one last knowing look to Jackal and a shake of her head she made to follow the other woman toward the cave, calling back over her shoulder. "Don't damage the blonde one too much, that's the money..." And then she was moving into the cave and looking to the river as Brandyth referred to it so reverently. A little sniff of the air and she was pretty sure.... "Holy....your Mistress must be one horny bitch." She gave a little chuckle. "So...where is she then?"

Tennibrook says, "Salla is her own woman and does as she pleases... but we're together, yes. What do you want of us, and do you have any intention of letting us go?"

<+Narrator> either across the river, or down it....it curves to Her pool.... *B responds*

<+Narrator> *Pandora looks Tenni over, sizing her up ..* I just want to share my love with any who'd have it..... *she pouts prettily* I see you've denied that love... I *suppose* you can leave.... its a shame, you're lovely, and strong...."

Salla chuckles and reaches out with one hand, taking Tenni's and squeezing it gently. "I keep asking to be hers. She doesn't believe in such things. One takes what one can get...."

<+Narrator> *Pandora looks down to Salla and winks* ..... do you think I can 'get' you, then, pretty Moriel slut?

Salla shakes her head. "You said you're seeking love. Would you break another's heart to gain it?" she squeezes Tenni's hand once more.

<+Jackal> The orc would close his fingers around that throat tighter.. and he would continue to rail into the girl untill she was either passed out again or he had finished within her....he hadnt noticed that he had been left on his own yet... he was far to bussy stuffing the sluts cunt... watching her gurgle... then he heard Tosias words and he looked up... blinking when he realised what she had said and he would snicker... well well.. that was damn true... he would then return his atatnion towards Candace returing to those hard thrusts and then he would finsih within her letting out a roar of pleasure as that seed flooded her womb... "thats a good girl.." he says with a chuckle pulling out from within her "mhpf.. i could use more sluts like you..." he says licking his lips with that black tongue of his.. then he would look back towards the blond woman and he would leave the red head were she was moving to Abigail pulling her towards the other girl... two of them and he didnt realy want to leave either... damn... one was the money but the other was just to good a breeder to be left here... "mhpf... there more here then the three of you?"

<+Narrator> *Pandora smiles a bit* your partner may of course stay with us.... perhaps she'd even learn to enjoy my attentions.

Wade looks at Pandora.. "and what is my fate? "he says softly..

<+Narrator> *Abigail, more aware than Candace, nods, with a small smile* .. in the cave... five more, six, counting brandi... all servicing your massive cock, until you explode all over us.. barely allowing you rest before we mount you again, and again.... insatiable, wanton.... sound good?

[19:21] <+Narrator> *Pandora smiles to Wade...* why would yours be any different. Love, forever... being buried in female flesh that adores you......

<+Narrator> *she seems to scent the air, then looks back to Wade* ... or male, perhaps.

<+Narrator> Does the orc outside call to your fancy, more than these? *she gestures to tenni and salla*

<+Jackal> He would bind the roap about Candace neck like a leash and then he would grab Abigail about her waist and hoist her over his broad shoulder snorting at her atempt to vex him "mhpf... but id have to share with youre mistress? mhpf... unless shes a orc lass i dont share..." he laughs out pulling the rope that he was holding looking to Candice "mmm one of you try to make a break for it... and ill smach the head in of the other... or toss her down a cliff... you get that? youre coming along with me..."

"I didn't say I've denied your love," Tennibrook says. "Perhaps Salla and I could share our love with you, for a time. For a few hours, maybe. But I admit I have ambitions beyond this cave." Even though it seems like her life has become a bit of a shambles recently, after her meeting with Stormwind, Thunder, and Naomi.

Tosia`Dew moved a little closer to the edge of that river, examining it as best she could. She didn't really do the swimming thing, and she really didn't want to risk touching too much of it in case it was the cause of all this trouble to begin with...most signs were pointing to yes on that one. She saw the rope, probably hung there by the group that went before her, but it just disappeared under the surface a little ways up the river, so she expected it was more of a guide then anything. No...Brandy had said across or down, so across it was. It was wide, but with a good running start and some help from her staff she thought she could probably make it. "Alright, well then I'm gonna go see about meeting her. You wait here and I'll be back for you soon." She offered a cocky little grin and a wink before taking off for the edge of the river to attempt her leap....

<+Wade> No, I have a young lady i have my eye upon.. and I am devoted to my Lady who is godess to all Vulpines. I will not put them aside."he says looking up at Pandora. "but for a small time, perhaps. but I have deeper devotion for those I love."

<+Narrator> *the two girls say as one to Jackal....* ... you will not take us from our Mistress... *thier eyes hardening ...*

<+Narrator> *Tosia vaults gracefully across the river!!!*

<+Jackal> That would make him snort "i dont need you allive lasses... you make it there you can get back to youre fucking mistress afterwards... run away again i dont care... you try to escape me and ill break limb after limb till im dragging ya home... or ill say some bandits dit it along the way..." And with that he would start to walk with them... dragging them if he had to.

<+Narrator> *the two get stonefaced, and exchange a look... but seem to get more cooperative*

Tosia`Dew felt like a total bad ass, as she was of course, after managing to make it across the river just so. There was a moment there as she landed where she felt herself wobbling back a bit, but she managed to gain her balance and stepped lightly on the other side of the river with a grin before moving toward the bend that would lead toward the pool at an easy jog, staff held at her side loosely.

<+Jackal> "thats some good sluts..." he snorts out still feeling what ever it was affecting his judgment... if he had a clearer head the orc might have thought about simply cutting a lock of the girls hair or something... but he was far to far gone... he had the mission to bring them back and thus he would and if he could rape them on the way back well... hed be happy with that arangment... coin and cunts the best words he knew on.

<+Narrator> *Pandora smiles, and kisses the three in turn.. unlesss they refuse her*

<+Narrator> *from hidden alcoves, cum-splittle launches at tosia!*

Salla kisses back, but tries again. "You need to be satisfied at some point. the families of the girls you've taken miss them terribly."

<+Wade> "If you let them go.. ok." Wade kisses back

<+Narrator> *Pandora smiles a bit* because they love them...I understand love. But my love is more powerful......

<+Salla> but you're causing the families pain..."

<+Narrator> I don't WISH them pain."

<+Narrator> I'll ask you a similar question that you asked me..... is my broken heart worth sending my lovers away?"

<+Narrator> *Meanwhile five nekkid girls pour from the hidden alcoves and decend on Tosia*

Tosia`Dew was totally caught off guard, and she really probably shouldn't have been considering Brandy did kind of tell her they were going to do exactly that. But sure enough, as she jogged around a slight bend in the wall out came that spittle from one of the hidden alcoves and it caught the fighter square in her face, but most importantly into her mouth. She jumped back and tried to spit out whatever was making that delicious taste on her tongue, but it was far too late.... "Fuck me..." She muttered, and almost on cue it seemed all the missing girls agreed...

Tennibrook leans in and kisses Pandora. "Shouldn't a love like yours be shared with as many people as possible? Why not let these ones go and bring in others, and let them go, and bring in others, and so on and so forth? You get more lovers that way, and their families don't miss them because they come back soon."

<+Narrator> *the five giggle* ... we can do that..."

<+Jackal> The orc didn't feel any qualms about leaving the others of the group... instead he would be trecking through the snow with one girl over his shoulder the other pulled by the rope... and he would growl as he continued to walk... making his way homebound towards the inn were they had met in the first place... of course he was barely out of the sight of the camp at that point..

<+Narrator> *Pandora licks her lips after the kiss with Tenni, and considers her words with a smile, which turns a bit sly* ... you'd let my lovers go out and recruit others to come into my embrace? You have seen how sweet that embrace can be...."

Tosia`Dew hadn't actually been literal, or at least...not at first, but it was sounding more and more like a good idea by the second, but before she could focus on that she had another problem to attend to. Her nerves were on fire, her nipples struggling against the bindings forcing her tits into a more manageable size and shape for her chosen martial arts actually becoming painful. She moaned out, somewhere between pleasure and pain as she dropped to her knees and released the hold on her staff so she could quickly undo the ties that held her qipao shut and yanked it of, fingers working haphazardly to tear at the bindings then attempting to free her breasts.

Wade steps back. "we wont abandon those girls though. you let them go. and we can bring you more."

<+Narrator> You act like they are hostages...... they are not. They are bound to me by love. If they truely wished to leave, Im sure they could..."

<+Salla> but they are not. they are bound to you by the magic in that" she says, pointing to the river"

<+Narrator> mmmmm, she wants to play.... *one of the five purrs, and they reach out, ten hands caressing Tosia's hot body ..*

<+Narrator> I've imbued the river WITH my love, dear. Yes, it is magic... but it is simply magic to let them feel more love more accutely.... my LUST more accutely.

Wade nods. "so they are, and we are, free to return to our lives?" wade asks softly.

"Wade, please be quiet for a minute," Tennibrook says, the gears in her head working. "I'll write advertisements with your location and tales of your love. I have experience as a recruiter, and it seems like it's gonna be going to waste in the immediate future anyway." She says that with no small amount of anger in her voice. "They'll be able to make an informed decision as to whether they want to come. If they come, they'll be coming willingly, and they'll be able to tell their families where they're going so they won't be worried. No one will come in trying to take them from you."

<+Narrator> *Pandora considers both Wade and Tenni's words* .... yes..... anyone may leave me if they truely want to... and you, strong one....someone hurt you, recently. I'm sorry ... but your offer interests me. But know this.. *her eyes grow sad, and it almost breaks your heart, enchanted or not* ... I cannot bear loneliness. If all leave, and no come to share my love... I ... I cannot be held responsible for what I might do."

Tosia`Dew slowly realized that there were so many extra hands on her body then, and the help of some more of those fingers finally had the bindings torn, left to fall and unravel as gloriously large and some how gravity-defiant globes of sensitive titflesh sprang free, nipples already hard as little rocks as they were revealed. "Well damn...a girl could get used to this kind of treatment. Aside from the surprise at least..." She responded, catching her breathe, or trying to as she was suddenly being groped and massaged by five women.

Salla shrugs slightly and exchanged a glance with Tenni. "I'll stay until your first new arrival." She smiles a little softly "If anything, it will motivate my love in her recruitment efforts"

<+Wade> in time, perhaps many would freely follow and.. know your love. *wade says,*

<+Narrator> I hope so, handsome.... *Pandora says with a soft smile* ....

<+Narrator> *Pandora bends down and kisses Salla again, and the girls arms become bound behind her with sextoy rope.. tight and wrapping up all the offered wrists and arms back behind the girl*

Boy, isn't *this* just one of the worst days of Tennibrook's life. First to lose her position of privilege in the House of Winds, and now to be without her girlfriend for awhile? "No," she says. In this, the paladin has to be selfish. "Keep one of the people you already have here. Salla and I will do the recruiting when we get home. I need you with me, Salla." She looks her dead in the eyes. "Please. I've lost enough today already."

<+Narrator> *Pandora looks back to the vulpine .. and smiles with a note of shared pain, and helps the Moriel to her feet and gives her a gentle nudge toward Tenni*

Salla moves besides Tenni, and looks back at Pandora. "We'll be quick"

"I'll be back in three days," Tennibrook says, "with or without other people. If I find you're here being lonely, I'll stay with you, and leave in the morning."

Wade looks at Tenni. then at Salla. then at Pandora. he rose and headed for the cave entrance.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:58 pm

The quest was completed a couple months ago and no one had been paid yet, so I took the liberty today:

[15:56] <+Tennibrook`Balmossie> !payout "Salla Darklight" 50 mhl
[15:56] <@Desdaemona> ** Payout! Tennibrook Balmossie has given 50 Mhl, 0 copper to Salla Darklight
[15:56] <+Tennibrook`Balmossie> !payout "Wade" 50 mhl
[15:56] <@Desdaemona> ** Payout! Tennibrook Balmossie has given 50 Mhl, 0 copper to Wade
[15:56] <+Tennibrook`Balmossie> !payout "Tosia Dew" 50 mhl
[15:56] <@Desdaemona> ** Payout! Tennibrook Balmossie has given 50 Mhl, 0 copper to Tosia Dew
[15:57] <+Tennibrook`Balmossie> !payout "Jackal" 50 mhl
[15:57] <@Desdaemona> ** Payout! Tennibrook Balmossie has given 50 Mhl, 0 copper to Jackal

Tennibrook Balmossie still needs to be paid for her participation.
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Quests