Quest: I'm Gonna Touch It!

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Quest: I'm Gonna Touch It!

Postby Vexademus on Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:59 pm

Whispers of a sunken ship holding mass amounts of treasure have circulated around the many taverns, adventurer circles, and so on. If the treasure hunters can actually get into the ship, they can get their hands on quite the haul. Rumors of gemstones, crowns, scepters, jewelry, and mehrial aplenty with what could be found. Many have tried to swim down to the half-buried ship, but none have surfaced. Care to try your luck?

Start time: 03/15/2022 5:00 PM Central Standard Time

A. This short quest has 3 slots open. Sign up quickly!
B. Open to ALL of ANY level.
C. Please keep posts (for the exception of an ENTRY post) down to 3 buffers.
D. Listed skills on bio page (ranked and unranked) preferred.
E. Characters may be asked or needed to do things. THINGS!

EXTRA EXTRA!!: This may be a long quest for the day. If you have time, sign up. :)
ALSO: Characters participating may/may not drown. Be prepared.

Players:

1. Coralia
2. Allivia
3. Calixa
4. Syn

(Since this has garnered no sign-ups just yet, I'm rescheduling it to next Tuesday 3/15/2022, at 5 PM CST. It's always nice to have a day off!)
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Re: Quest: I'm Gonna Touch It!

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:42 pm

I would like to sign up Coralia my mermaid level 10 cleric Seductress

Race: Navigation Journeyman
Race: swiming (becus duh)
Level 1: Lip Reading
Level 1: Religious ceremony novice
Level 1: Religious ceremony Apprentice
Level 1: first Aid novice
Level 2: unranked horseback Riding
Level 3: tending Eticate Novice
Level 4: First aid apprentice
Level 5: First aid journeyman
Level 6: First aid expert
Level 7: First aid Master!
Level 8: Religious ceremony journeyman
Level 9: Religious ceremony expert ¨
Level 10: Religious Cermony master
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:10 am

The waters are dark. They are tinted green. And something just growled loud enough through the water to BE FELT!

Quest will continue 03/22/2022 at 5 PM CST!!

What will the underwater explorers find? Will whatever made that sound be seen? Will Calixa get even more groped?

Tune in next week; same Narrator Time! Same Narrator's Channels!
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:09 pm

Due to time constraints; time for the conclusion of this storyline event is:

03/29/2022 at 5 PM CST.

I hope to see you all there and am excited to run you three!
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:09 pm

"Storyline Event" Completed!

Players' finish: Allivia, Coralia, and Syn

Congratulations! Coralia chucking a statue with ungodly strength at the many-tentacled creature, while Allivia made a fast escape with Syn - all very entertaining! And all lived to tell the story of the weird excursion! More questions were created - to be integrated with the massive puzzle that will soon be coming to light as the stories continue; how does 'The Liberator' fit into all this? Is Ulf Ivarsson's goose involved somehow? Do carnival games constitute a 'free meal'? What does Syn's new ring do?
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Return to Quests