Event: The Tomorrow Fruit

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Event: The Tomorrow Fruit

Postby Vexademus on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:25 pm

There is a posting in Gaea's Guzzler, scrawled in strange streaking handwriting that reads:

"To any who have need of monies. A request for delivery of 'The Tomorrow Fruit' has been issued. Can be found deep within the eastern Dethsirian jungle; coordinates are given. (DS75) Reward offered."

There is a very well-drawn map just beneath the calligraphy, stipulating where it needs to be delivered. It shows as southern Dethsiris, further down from the Temple to AdenVer - just at the eastern tip of the great lake situated there: (DS71) https://i.imgur.com/LQqiB5M.jpg

Start time: 07/06/2022 9:00 AM Central Standard Time

A. This short quest has 3 slots open. Sign up quick!
B. Open to ALL of ANY level.
C. Please keep posts (for the exception of an ENTRY post) down to 3 buffers.
D. Listed skills on bio page (ranked and unranked) preferred.
E. Characters may be asked or needed to do things. THINGS!

Players:
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Re: Event: The Tomorrow Fruit

Postby Akaton on Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:37 am

Zully randomly saw this and looked over the handwriting carefully and thought to himself that a duck could have written this, after all he didn't leave much alive on one side of this lake previously, So the ducks obviously moved to the other side where this thing needs delivered. Also no meeting time and place listed so... hmmm it was then he wrote beneath all this

"I, The great liberator and slayer of waterfowls, Zully will take part of this to investigate. Any others wishing to partake we should travel as a group. I shall be at the temple of AdenVer as it is a known location and roughly halfway from between where we need to go and where then to deliver. Being a known location its the safest place to meet."
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Re: Event: The Tomorrow Fruit

Postby Odette on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:02 am

Mae wants to join!
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Quests