Quest: Heart of the Volcano

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Quest: Heart of the Volcano

Postby Thunder on Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:26 pm

Heart of the Volcano

Upon the boards all over the lands there is a call to aid. That is up the request of Thunder. Down below is a sign up section where she would be grateful for those that wish to join. This is what was written upon the parchment.

Come One Come all that seek to help the ones that can not help themselves. Thunder requests that those that are brave and willing to do what is needed to bring back the heart. Those that do not fear but laugh in the face of fear to join her to help her friend. Mounts to get to your destination will be waiting for you at the waters edge.

Note:

The date will be October 5th at 1 pm cst. We will gather in the Borderlands and in quest. If you have any questions please pm or mail me and if I need to I will add to here. No questions are wrong and I am willing to answer. You never know another might wish to know the same thing. Thank you all for your time

Thunder will supply Camerie's that she uses in the races that she normally holds in the summer. The type dice used will be !r 1d10. There's no level cap, but I will give priority to those who are below level 50 first for the 10 people. However if higher levels wish to join and there is room they are more then welcome. Two bufffers once quest starts

**Player info**
Just to let the players know I have been going around and will keep going around. Not sure this will make you all happy or not. However, I am going to all shops to get vouchers to help everyone get better and bigger in this land. So at this time I have some places already set for this quest. I had thought over a lot of things and seeing as you can get coins I was thinking that I would do the vouchers to make your day. So This is another way to say Thank you all for your time.

Here are a list of the Camerie If you wish to pick your mount now please list the one you wish to ride.

1.) Wolflore - One of Dante's characters
2.) Thunder’s Desires- Which ever Shyntolin chooses to bring on quest.
3.) Duessas Revange- Alelm
4.) Kafar -
5.) Gibolt-
6.) KissofDeath- Kable
7.) Updar-
8.) Baduk-
9.) Deathmar - Aiden Alerico
10.) Darpick -
11.) Kilia -
12.) Bedic - Tennibrook Balmassie
13.) Acele-
14.) Nythil -
15.) Velpar - James
16.) Lupin-
17.) Brana -
18.) Koldof-
19.) Tibers - Carnage
20.) Vethelot -Alyssa
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Quest: Heart of the Volcano

Postby CallieO on Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:30 pm

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, Unwavering Blade of Dethsiris, answers the call.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Alelm on Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:30 pm

Alelm will straggle along to collect notes for his exper.... I mean help those in need - I'd like to pick Duessas Revange as the unlucky mount to end up with Alelm
Alelm
Novice
Novice

Postby Caolan on Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:31 am

Backing out. Good luck!
Available at any time;

Caolan (Gold High Elf, General Store Assistant Manager, Healing House attendant)
    Vaden (Silver moriel cat, Body Arts artist and piercer)
    Thythm (Earthly Drak`Sen Bastard)
    Billie Chersky (single-tailed orange foxkit)

Pms are always open to anyone
Caolan
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:23 am

1:12:29 AM <+ JasonDehan> Streea, I am unable to get onto the Message Board; but feel free to throw in Jason Dehan into your quest; or Carnage. I have yet to decide.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby DehanCoer on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:10 am

I got into my account. Jason, Tidus or Carnage will be there.
DehanCoer
Initiate
Initiate

Postby CallieO on Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:14 pm

Tenni would like to reunite with Bedic, the Camerie she used at the 2020 Mithril Camerie Cup, please.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Animedragonfly on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:33 pm

i will toss someone in .. not sure who just yet or if i will actually be able to come .. but i will try
Animedragonfly
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Aiden Alerico on Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:58 pm

Aiden Alerico of Valencia will be in attendance and riding the camerie "Deathmar"
Aiden Alerico
Novice
Novice

Postby James Vodera on Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:02 pm

James will attend barring rl, riding Velpar
James Vodera - Smartass thief and twisted mind
Talon` - Healer with a dark side
Remus Vodera - One armed ranger
Reyals - Wild catman
Barra d`Ssussun - Dark/High elf with an attitude
Kiba` - Darkness embodied
James Vodera
Novice
Novice

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:41 am

I should be in attendance with one of mine; mayhap that I will unleash the mayhem of a Flying (and naturally Drunk) Dwarf upon the world of Belariath... though I am not sure how I shall explain exactly how he got convinced to climb on the back of something that leaves the ground... as for the choice of mount I think I shall ride Wolflore
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:14 am

Alyssa will Ride Vethelot
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Kable Syranos on Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:38 pm

Kable will join and ride KissofDeath...since that's what qdice give him anyway :D
Kable Syranos
Novice
Novice

Postby Thunder on Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:33 am

Upon the 11th day of November or the 12th day of November these are the two days at this time I am able to choose from. I will be continuing this quest starting at 1 pm central standard time. If this is not good for anyone please let me know. Please post if you can or can not make it on this day. Hope to see you all there.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Definitely can't do 11/11, because it's Callie and Rida's wedding day. But as far as I know, I'm available on the 12th, unless I get scheduled to work.
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Next

Return to Quests