Chronicles of The Cradle III - Buried In Time

Notification of new quests to be played online; suggestions for quests you would like to see; offers to help run quests.

Chronicles of The Cradle III - Buried In Time

Postby Jarek Kaeden on Thu May 25, 2023 4:30 pm

Synopsis:

With the expeditionary efforts driving the explorers deeper and deeper into the wilds, it has become apparent that they are not, in fact, the first to venture out here; rather the recent discovery in the Azure Glades has given rise to theories surrounding an entire civilization calling Gaea's Cradle their home in ages long since past, though a definitive chronology is for the moment unknowable.

A request for aid has been issued from the studious Vohn'Da upon one of their archaeological dig sites unearthing a strange artefact among a ruin not too dissimilar from that discovered in the Glades, however this one appears to already be active, sending out a strange sound that has attracted the attention of local wildlife deep in a region of the Cradle that has since been named the Amethyst Orchard on account of the vibrant purple hues that colour the place.

Objective:

The party will be guided to the dig site, whereupon they must defend the artefact against any and all threats summoned to it and, if possible decipher the significance and purpose of both the artefact itself and the ruin in which it is housed.

OOC:
Combat will be freeform with the occasional Qdice as deemed necessary
Death is a possibility
Party size of 6 - 7 characters with place priority given to House Solandias members
To be run by Jarek Kaeden
Payout of 150mhl for attendance
Date and time set to be Sunday 28th May 1pm EST
Jarek Kaeden
Novice
Novice

Re: Chronicles of The Cradle III - Buried In Time

Postby Naomi on Thu May 25, 2023 4:32 pm

Naomi will be there
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Xanetia on Thu May 25, 2023 7:12 pm

Kaede will come.
Xanetia
Expert
Expert

Postby Sha`Ruse on Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 pm

Zayla wants to be there, but might be late due to RL responsibilities.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Fri May 26, 2023 8:01 am

Odette will try to join as well.
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby DehanCoer on Sat May 27, 2023 3:18 am

Carnage will be there, if there is space for him. Or Jason Dehan.
DehanCoer
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Vexademus on Sun May 28, 2023 1:19 pm

I'm interested muchly! Count me in. :)
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Sun May 28, 2023 2:31 pm

I am interested as well. I shall most assuredly be online and available.
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Return to Quests