BULLETIN BOARD (Visible IC in the HH Foyer)

For activities relating to healers and those in need of them.

Moderators: Allie, Amethine

BULLETIN BOARD (Visible IC in the HH Foyer)

Postby Lindor on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 pm

A letter was scripted upon a parchment, in fine, flowing elven penmanship, yet written in the Common Tongue so that all who could read, would understand. Copies had been made, and left with mail-fae to spread the notices far and wide... It read thus:

A formal invitation to all Healers, and those like-minded citizens of the Empire who may possess First Aid & Triage skills,

It is my pleasure to inform you all that the House of Healing is once again fully operational, and supported by the protection of the Imperial Guard. I cordially invite all Healers to once again make use of these halls for the study and practice of their art, a safe-haven where they may tend to their patients in peace. The Healers once again have a Guild House to meet, learn, and practice located just at the edge of town.

Healers may use the facilities at the HH free of charge. That includes beds, the library and so on. If they need to use medical kits, herbs and bandages to treat a patient outside of the House, they must supply their own. To stock up on supplies, a visit to the local Apothecary is advised.

In addition to this, the HH is seeking Support Staff, to maintain and assist the House itself, and those Healers who may be practicing there. We are looking for anyone, regardless of Race or Class, who possesses First Aid & Triage skills, and has a desire to help their community. If you do not possess these skills, you may be hired as a Gardener, Cook, Herbalist/Alchemist, or House Maid.

Please Be Advised: All work in the HH is Freelance meaning that you arrange payment with your client directly. If you have trouble with this, you may report it to the Assistant Headmistress or myself and we will escalate the matter to the Imperial Guard if necessary.

It should be remembered that the HH is neutral ground. Any and all kinds of folk are embraced by its doors, save those who might seek to harm the HH itself. When you enter this facility, you leave your prejudices at the door.

A healer can be employed at the HH, just not as a simple Healer. The HH doesn't provide healing as such, it provides support services for independent Healers to carry out their work. Those services are free to any Healer and can be seen as a gift from the Empire.

No charge to the patient for the HH; The patient pays the Healer directly instead, a fee of the Healer's own discretion.

And last but certainly not least, the HH will be offering classes on First Aid & Triage, as well as the proper application of Healing Magic, for those beginners who'd like to learn how it's done, or old-timers who want to brush up on their skills.

I myself am but a young Healer in this land. I know that there are many who have been here long before me, and who worked in the old Guild before it closed. And so it is with great humility and an open mind that I ascend to the task of managing this House, and keeping it functional once more. I wish to sincerely express to all of you my desire to hear your counsel, and take your advice into consideration. I will always be available to meet or speak with anyone who wishes it, either in person or via fae mail. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours very truly,
Lindor Tindomerel, Mistress of the House

<<Current Employee List>>
Lindor

IC Notice

Postby gwyneth{StWi} on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

(letter hung on the desk in the main hall of the HH)

To all healers and staff,
Blood Swan Moon begins, extra supplies are in the stock room. Please use caution with all Moriel and Kirvite followers, if possible and needed take a fighter with you. Be aware and alert to surroundings and expect a lot of work for the next week. Use common sense, caution, and tact when approaching Moriel, and let me know of any problems within the House. For violent patients feel free to use the quarantine room, which has restraints. If the Healer's Hall is attacked, send a Message to the IG or use the Alarm Horn in the front of the building.

gwyneth
Assistant Manager of the Healer's Hall
slave to StormWind
gwyneth{StWi}
Expert
Expert

Location: tied up in Mistress Ehlanna's pm box, in Mistress India's lap

Attention all healers

Postby Drahomir on Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 am

The healing house was one of the easier buildings to make his way into, it took quite a while to plan it all out, getting a vial of poison... breaking in, using servants to riffle through and collect some instruments, salves, some bandages, needles, coating them all with a few vials. Then hang the bandages in the back to dry, and everything else that was tainted in its proper place. He locked the door, and moved to his water form, leaving to find the other targets, strategic in their targets. Now they were two strong.

((OOC: The poison is hemlock, it is placed on a few bandages, a few salves and needles.
Name: Hemlock
Category: 6
Type: Ingested
Form: Leaves, fruit, seeds
Activation Time: 2 Rounds
Cure Level:Healer X5

Description: Holds a bitter taste and a mousy like odor.
General Effect: Causes Nervousness, trembling, in-coordination, dilated pupils, weak heartbeat, cold extremities, coma caused by respiratory failure.

[i]Partial Effect:: Nervousness, trembling, in-coordination, dilated pupils
Full Effect:Nervousness, trembling, in-coordination, dilated pupils, weak heartbeat, cold extremities coma takes affect after the second round..Coma lasts 4 hour, then the character awakens, drained, and weakened by the affect of the poison. Stamina of the victim will remain at maximum 20% for 6 hours after.
Double Effect: Coma. Character must seek a healer or curing within 24 hours or they die and will need a resurrection.

Mechanics:

If a healers uses a bandages, salve or needle on a persons with an open wound the person will roll 2d100

The first dice will be the poison to take- 1-50 will be failure, 51-100 will be a success.

The second dice is for potency, 1-20 = partial, 21-91=Full, 92-100= double

Drahomir rolls for 2 dice at 100 sides per die: 68 82 Total: 150

This would be a success and full potency.

PLEASE, have FUN!!

))
Drahomir
Novice
Novice

To the Leaders

Postby Angst on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:33 pm

A piece of parchment rests upon the desk, delivered when and by whom none could be certain. The folded parchment was sealed with the signature seal of the Halfbreed. Opened, the letter would read in the Necromancer's flowing script:

"Vendui Lord or Lady.

At the end of this month, starting September twenty-ninth and ending on October fourth, the Body Arts will be hosting the Festival of the Arts. We invite you to open a booth to advertise your establishment. There will be many contests, games and other entertainment. Should you feel inclined, we are accepting donations for prizes won. If you need more details feel free to contact me any way you can.

Yours,
    Angst "

OOC: Since time is short, I've decided to simply post this in all shops and places. You can contact me in channel, fae mail, or via the MB
Angst, Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini, Nixxle, Lilly{FRST}, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{Mal}, Leila, Talen.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

A Missive From Lord Scathien

Postby Scathien on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:37 am

Greetings mighty healers of the land,

Recently, a worker was released from the House of the Rising Phoenix under... less than friendly circumstances.

Should the man named Joe seek your assistance in regrowing a tail that I removed as a condition for releasing him from my service, I am respectfully asking that you not assist him in regrowing said tail.

Joe has proven himself unworthy of the words that he speaks, seeking to break an oath of loyalty shortly after making it. He made a decision to lose a tail in order to save his life, and I seek to ensure that the lesson that he was taught by losing that tail is not undone by a healer simply regrowing and undoing the damage.

I speak in respect for those who follow this difficult path, and while I can not stop any who would seek to go against this missive, I would hope that they would think twice before ignoring it.

Thank you for your time,

Lord Scathien, Grand Inquisitor of the Empire, Lord of the House of the Rising Phoenix
Scathien
Senior Op
Senior Op

Re: A Missive from Lord Scathien

Postby Lindor on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:25 am

* Lindor was sitting behind the desk in the manager's office, owl-feather quill in one hand, a diary spread open before her with several pages already filled-- Compiling notes for her upcoming Master Class-- when she was suddenly interrupted by a rap on the door. "...Enter..." Soft soprano rang out, and that messenger from House of the Rising Phoenix arrived with the missive from Lord Scathien. "...Thank you... I will post it." The Elfmaiden would state quietly, nodding and rising from her seat. She drifted around the desk solemnly, exited her office and floated down the straight, long hallway, into the foyer. In that main entry chamber, the missive would be tacked to the wall front and center, where any and all Healers entering would clearly be able to see it. Lindor sighed heavily, turning the thought over in her mind... It was unusual to think of refusing healing, then again, one could easily survive and function without a third tail. This was more a matter of honor. "...Curious..." Breathed quietly to herself... And then returned to the office, and the arduous work of the First Aid and Healing manual she was slowly compiling together...
Lindor

Healer's

Postby India on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 am

Beautifully written in a flowing old world script is several flyers posted about the heading reading:

To All Healer's.
It has come to mine awareness that Rebecca Draconis, hast come and sought succor for some injuries, which naturally you have provided for her. I wouldst like to ask that unless she is grievously wounded, in imminent threat of death, or harmed on the Field Of Battle, that certain injuries not be healed for her as art inflicted by mine hand. Art tutoring her on the art of being a bride, so when dost tell her she shan't sit for a week it would be much appreciated if dost not avail her of relief from mere learning injuries. Shalt pay the standard fee to not heal her, if dost heal her despite mine request, then mayhaps we should address the matter personally to those whom might have reservations in the care I give mine wife, for I see it as Marital rather than life threatening imperil. I thank you in advance for your co-operation, also those to whom provide information in regards to those going strictly against mine wishes. '*she signs it simply*

India

ooc Get a richly deserved whipping and run to the Healers shame on you! all ic agreement of course *
India
Novice
Novice

Re: Healer's

Postby Kooky on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 am

Lumio has framed a few and placed them in the areas most frequently used by the Healers.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Healer's

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:38 am

Rebecca reads it and can't quite believe her eyes. As if she would do -anything- to incur the wrath of her wife! Her! She was adorable, she rather thought this was well known!

Well fine then, let her have her fliers.....besides, she'd have to catch her doing something wrong first wouldn't she? And was that a little spiteful glint in her eye? Too bloody right it was.

(OOC: Righties wifey. Game on! I give my OOC consent to this. Good luck in catching my devious gal out!)
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: Special Requests from Nobles and other Dominants

Postby Lindor on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:10 pm

The following parchment was posted in the Healing House foyer, and also began to appear posted atop of or beneath the latest flier from AVA:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention All Healer-Rezzers of the Empire:

As per the order of our Lady Miyuka—

—That any persons who riot under the banner of the Anti-Vulpine Alliance have forfeited their lives to any consequences of such rabble-rousing in the streets of Nanthalion, disturbing our citizens, and thus, are not to be resurrected.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*OOC Note: This applies to NPCs only
Lindor

16th & 20th of October: An open invite to all to the HH!

Postby Amethine on Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:58 am

So I've had a few requests from people after the armbands became a thing (thank you all so much for the interest!) and so I thought, rather than try and see everybody individually, why not have everybody meet each other as well? That's the point of the armbands afterall, to find other healers and have something in common to talk about!

So to that end...
16th of October, 10pm GMT(that's 5pm EST I believe)

Assistant Headmistress Amethine Tawariell is inviting anybody interested to visit the Healing House for an Information Day, and actively encourages ALL healers and medical personnel to attend, as are anybody interested in volunteering for the Healing House.

The purpose of this is to provide demonstrate the new Armbands that have been recently introduced and I have spares to hand out should anybody qualify for one. I will also accept any volunteers or freelancers of decent enough skill to be part of the Healing House and add you to the Ledger. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or are just plain curious, then this is the time to voice yourself! A tour will also be given of the Healing House to anybody interested.

And I know that not everybody can make one day in particular, so for those that cannot do so, and are still interested:

A second day on the 20th of October is also available, at 6pm EST instead of the original 5pm time.

Amethine Tawariell will also be in the Healing House on the 20th of October, at the same time, just in case anybody cannot make the first day. You don't have to come to both days, as I don't plan on making either different in any way. So you can come during a weekday or the weekend

Please see HERE for more information on the freelance and voluntary roles available at the Healing House. This is not a job, no work-logs are expected (except in the rare instance of disputes, as per regular RP rules) so anybody is invited to be added to the ledger!

Please see HERE for more information on the armbands.

I hope to see you there!
Please by all means post in this thread which day you wish to participate, just so that I have an idea of numbers. Thanks!
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Re: 16th & 20th of October: An open invite to all to the HH!

Postby Kiki on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:34 am

Lianna will try to attend in her best costume! *all foxy like*
Kiki
Novice
Novice

Re: BULLETIN BOARD (Visible IC in the HH Foyer)

Postby Amethine on Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:18 pm

*Recently tacked up where it can be seen above the many bodies waiting in the foyer.*

PLAGUE HEALING

To all those inflicted by the Wildgrowth Plague, the sickness spreading from Dethsiris.
Please be aware that this is a MAGICAL Plague, and we have observed that Healing magic is less effective the more it is used. For your own safety and wellbeing, please do not seek magical healing until at least 1 week after your previous healing. Failure to abide by this may result in magical healing having little to no effect, which may result in your death. Please wait as long as you can between healings, but no more than two weeks or you risk grave damage.
Please treat all Healers with respect in these trying times, we wish only to ensure your survival.

A personal message to all Healers reading this.
Magical healing which would normally dispel of a sickness or disease has been observed to have diminishing returns on patients. After each casting, the plague symptoms and effects return quicker and stronger. I urge you to not heal anybody until at least 1 week after their last healing, this will hopefully mitigate the onset of diminishing returns as well as prevent the plague from causing permanent damage or death.

Amethine Tawariell
A. Headmistress of the Healing House.

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Re: BULLETIN BOARD (Visible IC in the HH Foyer)

Postby Amethine on Wed May 06, 2020 7:02 am

BARRED

This is a message to all staff. For more than one instance of threatening patients as well as threatening and attacking staff members, the human male by the name of Hokima is, until further notice, barred from entering the Healing House or its grounds. Guardians and staff are instructed to be on guard at all times, and verbally warn this man away. If he fails to comply, use any means necessary to prevent him gaining entry.

This man is to be treated as hostile at all times, and not to be admitted into the Healing House for any reason.

[Insert generic description of Hokima's physical description here!]

Any and all Healers are encouraged to refuse Healing to this man due to his hostility towards Healers.

-Amethine Tawariell

Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Healing House