An Open Letter from The Healing House

For activities relating to healers and those in need of them.

Moderators: Allie, Amethine

An Open Letter from The Healing House

Postby Amethine on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:44 pm

The following letter can be seen in many public noticeboards throughout the Empire, not just the Healing House, and a copy has been sent to each place of business and each noble house en masse to spread the word as far and wide as possible.

An open letter from the Healing House

Let it be known that the Healing House has a new logo. A red 4-point star atop a white background.

This symbol is designed to be simple, and recognizable. Anybody wearing this logo is assumed to be a Healer, or someone who can assist in Healing and can be approached about in such matters. Every Healer who is skilled in the use of the Healing Sphere of magic is encouraged to wear a specially designed armband for this exact purpose. Being identifiable immediately as a Healer can save precious seconds when it comes to saving a life. A variant of the armband is available to Masters of First Aid/Triage as well.

An Armband with a
BLUE outline indicates the wearer is a Freelance Healer, a RED outline indicates the wearer is a Freelance Triage Nurse and both would be able to help someone in need of medical assistance.

I beseech you to spread this news as far and wide as possible. Healers are the safeguards of life, and recognizing who a Healer is can prevent unnecessary tragedy, whether from not finding someone to help, or a Healer being attacked after being mistaken for a warrior.

The staff at the Healing House now wear armbands with this logo with different colored outlines to denote their role.
Please visit the Healing House for more information on this.

If you have any questions or comments, wish to volunteer or are a Healer or Master in First Aid/Triage and wish to inquire about the aforementioned Armbands, please come and visit and our dedicated volunteers will be happy to try and help.

Sincerely,
Amethine Tawariell
Assistant Headmistress of the Healing House
Attachments
hh_justwax.jpg
Each letter sealed with a wax seal of the new Healing House logo
hh_justwax.jpg (285.2 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Healing House