Current atmosphere within the Healing House

For activities relating to healers and those in need of them.

Moderators: Allie, Amethine

Current atmosphere within the Healing House

Postby Amethine on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:00 pm

OOC: This post will be updated if/when needed to provide a brief description on what the atmosphere of the Healing House currently is. If you plan on RPing at the Healing House it might be worth checking this post just to see if anything's different.

Current Atmosphere: Normal

The Healing House is as it usually is. A quiet relaxing place with a few idle bodies about. The few staff that happen to be here seem about as cheerful as anybody can be during a work day, aspiring Healers and those curious enough might be seen quietly studying in the Library or discussing theories on Healing. Most of the exam rooms lie empty, ready to accept new patients with soft murmurings or coughing being heard in the closed ones. The fresh smell of stew and other such foodstuffs can be smelled throughout the halls and for the most part, some peace and quiet can be found here aside from the occasional "excuse me" of someone hoping to get by.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Healing House