Known Criminals Posted within the Inn.

The Oath of the Imperial Guards, Known criminals. Laws for criminals punishment.

Moderators: miyuka, Balard, lyllamarie

Known Criminals Posted within the Inn.

Postby L`aquera on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:22 pm

To all Imperial Guards;

Please post here of KNOWN criminals. Not Suspected criminals. Not reports of what happened when captured. Simply known criminals and the status of that criminal. Please keep in mind that OOC knowledge cannot be used, only IC knowledge.

IE:

Known Criminal: Sandra StoleMyHair
Crime: Damage to the Body Arts estimated, 80 meherial
Punishment: Indentured slave for two days to the Body Arts Shop
Dates From and To: April 16 to April 18
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby L`aquera on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:09 pm

Known Criminal: Kiarana
Crime: Shop stealing
Punishment: To be announced
Dates From and To: March 26..

The criminal was found, missing from her cell. A note to all Imperial Guard to bring her back in for a trial and her punishment to be determined then.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Scathien on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:33 pm

Scathien held the trial for Kiaranna's crimes, and due to her... smart assed mouth she got a harsher punishment than most:

She was branded on both cheeks of her face with a T (Symbolising Thief)
Tied to the inn poles and given 30 lashings
Enslaved to the Imperial Guard for a period of 14 days
Scathien
Senior Op
Senior Op

Postby Kuromaku on Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Demetri Forester
Thief, attempted burglary of the Brewery
Sentenced to serve one week as Criminal Slave of the Brewery
Dates to be announced.

Pagan`Kimura
Breaking into the HH (damage to property, nothing stolen)
Imprisoned for two days, fined 20 mhl to repair door of HH
April 23rd - 25th

The Irresistable Force and The Immovable Object
Kuromaku
Expert
Expert

Re: Known Criminals Posted within the Inn.

Postby Ielenia on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 am

Criminal: James Vodera
Crime: Stealing from the MMR
Punishment: Fine 40mhls and Indentured slave for two days to the MMR
Dates: Finished
Ielenia
Senior Op
Senior Op

Postby miyuka on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Criminal: Jinx
Crime: Stealing from the GS
Punishment fined 40 mhl and indentured slave for two days
miyuka

Postby miyuka on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 am

Criminal: Aurora
Crime: Stealing from various shops
Punishment: Indentured servitude
miyuka

Postby L`aquera on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 pm

To all Imperial Guards;

Empress decree

The man known as Kain is to be brought in for later questioning by the Judge Lord Scathien for crimes committed against and knowingly done, the Nobles and lands of Thalis and Virelith. He's to be brought in alive, held in the cells until such a time as his trial.

Empress L`aquera
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby L`aquera on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:38 am

Imperial Edict;

Accordingly, the Lady of HoF, Dias Eesha has caught the man known as Kain and had held him within HoF cells. and has now brought him to IG head quarter cells until such a time as Lord Scathien can hold a trial. Thank you for your diligence.

Empress L`aquera
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Vladimir on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:54 pm

(OOC note: Kain was not placed in any cell. He was invited to stay at Dias Eesha's home, and agreed to travel there, on the condition that any attempt to chain, bind or imprison him would result in his escape, which Dias was not in a position to prevent. Otherwise, it is his intention to willingly await trial at that location, in her formal custody. This is a fun SL to play aboot with and nothing more, yes? God-Modding shouldn't be a thing!)
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby L`aquera on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 am

Weirdly, I asked via MB PM and shi told me shi would bring him there so of course, I posted here. I wouldn't have IG searching about for someone already captured. No further details were given. Glad SOMEONE did. On the form of Godmode. Interesting but not something I'd bother to do nor would Dias, nor is it appreciated to be even mildly accused. Make note.
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Vladimir on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:45 pm

I talked to Dias about it, was told their character would not have betrayed Kain's trust and attempted to lock him up, but that you were insistent the scenario described above took place, and that it was 'the way it was going to be.'. Perhaps I misunderstood, but as placing a character in circumstances their player had no input in is the definition of God-modding, having Kain go from agreeing to await trial to chained up in an IG cell with no scene explaining how he got there would qualify. If that isn't the case, and 'locked up in a cell' is just a generic post to let people know to stop searching, then it's all good.

As an IC bit of fun this little SL is fine, but with Kain left idle for a week and some folks seeming honestly enthused about his destruction for a specifically requested rape scene, it's seeming less and less like an IC bit of fun.
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby L`aquera on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:01 pm

If IC'ly I'm ordering Kain locked up and held for trial, that doesn't mean it 'happened' whilst said player wasn't there. It meant, it was ordered and to happen, IC. Not sure where you can possible be confused on "L` said hes locked up so he is locked up in a cell right now' And I shouldn't have to even explain that. Don't make a mountain where there wasn't a hill. Every time IC is stirred up against a Noble, this is the same reaction. Capture, trial, decide, done. If you don't want to have the trouble of all this then take small sl's and explain to all parties that could be involved that its really nothing but a rape scene and wasn't meant to be on a larger scale. That way, no one is confused in the long run. Right? I'm pretty fed up so the next time you want to stir trouble, learn to communicate.
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Farvel on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:00 pm

L`aquera wrote:Not sure where you can possible be confused on "L` said hes locked up so he is locked up in a cell right now' And I shouldn't have to even explain that.

Just idly passing by and casually reading the posts, but,

L`aquera wrote: Dias Eesha has caught the man known as Kain and had held him within HoF cells. and has now brought him to IG head quarter cells until such a time as Lord Scathien can hold a trial.

I'm not sure how the line above can be interpreted in any other way than "This happened." :wink:
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby L`aquera on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Since it was explained...

Postby L`aquera on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Weirdly, I asked via MB PM and shi told me shi would bring him there so of course, I posted here. I wouldn't have IG searching about for someone already captured. No further details were given. Glad SOMEONE did.

.... I had been told he'd been caught at the time of posting. So I told the guards he'd been caught. I was not informed until after that he was at Dias. Just that he'd been caught. So any further questions? By the way :D Since I figured all should know.. The investigation is still on going. There is no ' this never happened ' scenario. Guess the next time folks don't want to take the time to inform all parties concerned, they'll just have to deal with the consequences of IC actions. Handle it IC, as everyone else will be doing.
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Imperial Guards