OOC request.. Away Mission for Misk

The Oath of the Imperial Guards, Known criminals. Laws for criminals punishment.

Moderators: miyuka, Balard, lyllamarie

OOC request.. Away Mission for Misk

Postby Kooky on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm

To whom it may concern..

I've been away for a while as most know. This was due to health issues. I'm back now and currently finding where to pick up and dust off my characters. Since I play Misk, who's an IG recruit, and he still has his job on the roster, which amazes me.. I was wondering if he could have been on an (unpaid) away mission while I was away? It would make sense to pick up where I left off and I'm hoping this way my IRL issues won't be held against my character being absent and all. If this is plausible and possible, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: OOC request.. Away Mission for Misk

Postby miyuka on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:42 am

You actually let us know that you were going to be away, so I had no reason to remove your character. the way the IG works (as well as the new payroll system) it's alright if your char takes some personal time off, it doesn't have to be some kind of unpaid mission, as that wouldn't make sense to send someone on a mission and not pay them for it in my honest opinion.
miyuka

Postby Kooky on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:18 am

Oh! That's even better then! n__n Thank you!
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby miyuka on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

you are most welcome
miyuka

Return to Imperial Guards