A letter to the Imperial Guard command

The Oath of the Imperial Guards, Known criminals. Laws for criminals punishment.

Moderators: miyuka, Balard, lyllamarie

A letter to the Imperial Guard command

Postby Naomh on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:15 am

To whom it may concern,

I have recently received news about noble houses being able to offer their house guards to work alongside the Imperial Guard with Imperial Guard duties, from standard patrols to arresting criminals and beyond. My own lord has informed me that I am free to offer my aid as long as it does not interfere with my own duties for his house.

I sent this letter ahead to more easily contact further information from those who would know. What would be the best way to show my interest in offering assistance? Is there set patrols that I can work with, or will it be a more freelance I come to your keep and report in when I can, or just if I see a guardsman, or multiple guard, in need of aid to offer them assistance? Is there further information that one still relatively new to the empire should know before working alongside the guard? I look forward to working alongside the guard, if my offer for aid is accepted.

Sincerely,
Robyn Goodfellow, Templar of House Verkot
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: A letter to the Imperial Guard command

Postby Balard on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:59 pm

To Robyn Goodfellow

You are welcome to join us on patrols, if you run across any guards while you are working you may join them, you may even come to the headquarters and see if anyone is around to patrol with, best option would be a message spell allowing you to message us and head directly to the patrol route that they will be doing, please be aware that the guard rules come first and that anyone arrested is subject to punishment depending on how many times they have been in trouble before.

signed
Balard, Imperial Guard Captain
Balard
Expert
Expert

Return to Imperial Guards