Blood Swan Moon Stories

General news from managers relating to OOC topics that affect a wide area of the game. Check the individual location forums for news relating to only one place.
Also news from artists and writers when their work is added to the site.

Moderator: Tehya

Blood Swan Moon Stories

Postby Tehya on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

I was thinking today if anyone wants to share their Blood Swan Moon stories I could make a compilation of stories for Bard's Memories or for Legends. You would write it up, your scenes, and then a compilation could be put in as written by....and given to Tehya.

So if you want to enter your written stories in this compilation of Blood Swan Moon year for the The 29th Year of The Ilfirian Empire let me know. I won't be writing these so please don't send me logs, stories well written are welcome. You may send them here through private message.

Thanks,
Tehya
Tehya

Re: Blood Swan Moon Stories

Postby ghost on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 pm

A Morblin Tale

Anathema should have been his name, but it was not. His Birth should never have been, however, it occurred. His death should have been quick, easy performed. Luck assisted his avoidance of it. This creature was what the nether abhorred, a living example of failure. Hair unkempt, greasy, unwashed for a few days, hanging in dark rattails from his head. These protruded from the cowl that he wore to conceal himself, to prevent the ridicule and look of disgust on their faces.

The previous night had been a busy one for him, he had transporting the victims of Elghinn's descent into the blood moons influence. She had nearly gotten her mate in a battle with a warlord, drew the reeve to her like a moth to flame and watched as he was easily overcome by the previously mentioned warlord. To top it all off, she had bewitched her own spouse into feeling the blood lust and assisting her in the carnage. He had been left to clean it up in a sense, back to his days gathering corpses for his 'benefactor' using Elghinn's carriage, he had collected the bodies of the dead, delivering the Reeve to the healing hut as he knew his mate frequented there. He had used the carriage to transport the bodies about and he noticed that the viscera and blood dripped from the carriage. He would have to clean it. The other bodies he had brought to this temple and stack outside to await the mistress of the temples discretion. Today, after not sleeping and working on his idols, he had returned to see if there were more work to be done here.

Moving into the temple, he has found a living full blooded moriel female, stabbed and pinned to the wall by the goddess's sword. He had studied her and offered to heal her, but she shown her despise of him. Thus, he finally coming into his own, hating her for what she represented, began to torture her, to show her the truth about pain and test her. She could not stand it and he knew her weak, unworthy and therefore beneath him. He increased the abuse and teased her sexually. She swore Agony would bring vengeance upon him. Laughing in her face, he told her 'Agony was his father, mother and god. He was agony himself.' She disbelieved him until he showed her his back, scarred with whips, brands, needle and daggers. When his back was revealed, so was he. He was moriel, yet paler than completely burned charcoal. His hard was as dark as his eyes, hanging in dreadlocks like rat-tails. His face and form could be considered handsome except for the misshapen ear and his teeth. Unseen until he smiled, it would turn his fairly handsome visage into a grotesque monstrosity. He smiled at her when he leaned back to her to continue his play.

At this time, another halfbreed, a female this time arrived and told him to move. Something about the sword an told him to get up and go away. He moved aside but she attacked him. When he went to retaliate, she grabbed the sword and was thrown across the way room with sword in hand. Looking at his victim, he studied the wound and healed it enough so that she would not die and he continued to abuse her, to tease her and drive her mad with pleasure and pain. soon she was feeling the pleasure of his control of her. Soon she knew him as Agony and lusted for it. When she completely succumbed, he asked her if she wanted scar or no and she said scar. He gave her two, one: the wound of the sword, stitched together with thread, a mark of her interactions with a goddess. The second: his name, in the runes of their language, over her left breast, 'Gul' or in common Ghost, carved and then stitched to heal as a scar, permanent.

He left the temple. She followed.
ghost
Novice
Novice

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 am

"Song of the Spider Queen"
-By Wade

"Come to me, My Pale Moon,
Bleed your dreams for me,
Bring your paleness so I may Taint,
Thine Unchaste purity.
Let me draw the Sorrows moan,
a lovers agony,
all of this, a deadly kiss,
and bring dark dreams to be."
-Song of the Spider Queen

It all begins with a song. Not a song of cheer, or of good fortunes, or even a bawdy Inn song of sex, but a song of Darkness, Destruction, and of Agony unleashed on the world. This song was sung by the Spider Queen at the height of her celebration, the Blood Swan Moon and the one who answered the call. Before her life in Nanalthion she was
Gracilathanasla heard the song in Nanalthion the first night of the Moriel Holiday, and at first she dismissed it as perhaps someone singing by the river.. But she heard it again at the Inn, for a moment, and again in the baths. She thought she was losing her mind.. When she neared the Temple district, it became distinct and she could make out the words, song in a soothing tone that was soft and not sweet, but like a dark lovers caress.

It called to her, Beckoned her; it begged her to come, it demanded she come. the feeling turned in her mind even as it seemed to fade.. then swell like a dark tide consuming her senses only to give her enough to find her way. She went to the Inn and recruited the help of the Troll, they went on still the song cried out to her like a lost lover. she followed, dragging the man with her.

She, the Halfbreed, Rejected by her own kind on the surface, treated as broken and inferior never knowing of her noble hidden heritage. She followed the song.. it spoke of this, and secrets long kept from sight. It spoke of a pride yet unfufilled, desires given, taken.. crushed from the marrow of the ones who would deny her that birthright. She followed it and ended up in Ishtars' temple at first, and there she lost the song; but when she fled the temple she heard it again, and followed it into a cave, and that is when things took an unusual turn. When she followed it down she tried to get help, but the Troll man who might have helped her fled when the neared the cave, dark and ominous sounds and.. Vibes, came from within. Gracie herself had to steel herself but she finally entered the cave.

Down, down she descended into the darker than dark depths; the air cool against her naked skin (she stripped in the dark feeling wherever she ended up nude was how she should be) as she made her way through a darkness no above world eyes could penetrate and even she could barely see. she descended into the dark and could hear the screams of pain, pleasure, the moans, the sounds of viscera and cum and other manners of gnashings and whippings from caves as she passes. And finally,she came across some freak Halfbreed.. and it was there she heard it clearer and purer than ever..She walked to where he was and under him was a moriel woman, a weakling, impaled by a sword.. but the sword seemed to.. it seemed to shift and reach taking an animation in Gracies mind.. she reached out, the gulf of inches seemed like Aeons.

Then it happened.

When her fingers met the cold metal handle something dark came out of it and entered her, slicing to her soul cleaving her spirit in two and leaving her heart to bleed all the good things in her. it was if the blade and handle had reversed themselves, impaling her much as it had the impaled woman. Gracie was lifted to the air and thrown by the dark force possessing her and everything went black. but now the song was stronger than ever, and now it was the complete song she could hear; not the single verse:

"Come to me, My Pale Moon,
Bleed your dreams for me,
Bring your paleness so I may Taint,
Thine Unchaste purity.
Let me draw the Sorrows moan,
a lovers agony,
all of this, a deadly kiss,
and bring dark dreams to be.
In life all things must come to Death,
in death few come to life,
to pour our sorrow, upon tomorrow,
Must pour out Pain and Strife.
Some must Burn and break the bones,
of the upper world for me,
and they I call my chosen few,
and bring me Darkened glee."

A woman, came from the shadows. Gracie approached her unsure why she did and unsure she should but seemingly compelled to. "Who are you?" She asked, as the woman came forth into the unlight of this place. "Why, I am your mother. " The woman smiles a smile that seemed it would kill puppies somewhere in the world every time she flashed that grin, "I am your dark Mother that Whore of a woman who birthed you didn't live long enough to tell you about, and those bastard cousins of ours hid from you.. " She smiles and would approach Gracie embracing her, drawing her lips to that black breast. Gracilathasalas' lips find the nipple pressed against it and a moan issues from Kirva.

" Yesss..Give whats good in you to me.. become the darkness you so long to embrace.."
Gracie closed her eyes and she moans, she felt her sex flood at the idea of the blood and violence she had witnessed; it turned her on to watch people die, to bleed. She took the nipple in her mouth biting and suckling, and the woman arched and moaned and Gracie moaned too, a few seconds later Gracilathanasala felt some.. THING, creep between her legs, and looking down she noticed a spider body not a womans body. it was what she thought was a stinger.. then it was inside her, penetrating her velvety walls and she arched, cumming instantly in ways she didn't know were possible..She screamed; in horror, in lust and absolute submitted desire, in submission to her Goddess, her lover..her truth.

It drove on, and on and on seeming to grow and writhe insider her as the spider queen moaned her pleasure. "I would cleave your soul from you , but you.. you have a use to me." She began to fuck that appendage in and out of Gracie, who moaned fighting to get loose but.. not. she moaned and began to cum, harder and deeper than she had ever orgasmed in her life then she felt it.. that dark spurting inside her as the Kirva moaned her lust and hate and grief stabbing deeper. The pain caused Gracie to scream even as she came again.

"You will serve me. No longer will you be a pale example of our heritage, but you will remain a paler shade of my truth, hidden within the lies.. quiet. watching.. insidious. you will tell me that which you hear, and see, and find me a way to bring my dark reign to the world at long long last." A final stab in the woman then Kirva tosses her aside the purple ooze leaking from her battered, pleasured cunt.
three hours Later Gracilathanasla awoke, hungry, nor for food, not for sex; she hungered for blood. she moved to the surface and she could see the mark her Dark Queen had left on her.. she knelt and gave thanks to the Dark Goddess, the Spider-Queen Kirva who had gifted her this dark gift. she reached into the sun to pull a slightly blistered hand.. covering her sensitive flesh she would stride from the Cave, a new woman.

" I am Gracilathanasala, Lady of the House of D' Roesoren. Fear me.Love me. Kneel.
Die in her name." Stated with a pure utterance these words sprang from her lips with a near life of their own. she would step forth into town, and level her Mistresses' Dark desires at the city.

-End.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks I have submitted these to SB and when he has time they will be put on site. Nice to have you enter them and if anyone else has one please do add to these.

Tehya
Tehya

Postby CallieO on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Azukama`Goldenglow was just about to close up the cvc, taking what was left in the cases and setting them in the kitchen to be donated the next day. She wore her usual dress and apron, hair let down at the end of the day as she cleaned up, the restaurant was dimly lit with the light of the fire in the hearth and a few candles around. She hummed softly as she cleaned up, taking off her apron and heading up to her room to change, returning back down to the kitchen now wearing a tunic that was a few sizes too large and fell to her upper thigh, though covered everything rather well, under it she wore house shorts over her panties, hair let down as she grabbed a plate of food. She had worked all day to make up to Callie for having been gone for a few days to take time to herself, though she had gotten swept up in her work that she had forgotten to eat. So she took a plate, taking some of the food leftover from the day and sitting behind the counter with a glass of wine with her leftover dinner, eating and looking out to the empty room before her.

Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, Knight in The Lady's Service, travels on her black courser mare Vintino to Callista's Vulpine Cuisine on 110 South Main Street in downtown Nanthalion, at about 7:30 at night. The twin-tailed nal'ri vixen is dressed in her all-black House of Winds night uniform, with her mithril pin on her right breast. Below, some brown studded leather armor. She has on black pants and black boots, and wears her circular shield strapped to her back, a mithril long sword on one hip, dagger on the other, and a wrist crossbow on her left wrist. On this first night of the Blood Swan Moon, she's loaded for bear. She brings Vintino to a full stop in front of CVC's stable and guides her inside, stepping into CVC, the bell above the double doors announcing her presence. She gives a light smile and nod to Azukama behind the counter. "Good evening, Azukama," she says. "I trust you're well. No trouble here tonight?"

Azukama`Goldenglow looked up as she heard the other walking up the steps before opening the door, giving a warm smile to the woman and stood up, giving a polite bow and looking Tenni over, nodding and smiling "Yes good evening Tenni hun. I am doing well, just got back from taking a few personal days off and I'm feeling much better. And no, there's been no trouble here today, hun." she smiled and sipped her wine and gave a small giggle "Gee you sure did catch me at a bad time, dressed like this and having dinner. Anyways hun, anything I can get for you?" she asked, her tone warm and gentle as always, face lit up with a friendly smile as she fixed her tunic some, tail behind her swaying lazily

<+Tennibrook`Balmossie-VIRE> "Mm? Oh, it's okay; I don't mind the way you're dressed," Tennibrook says. She reaches into the inside pocket of her black tunic and pulls out an envelope, sealed with Callie's official seal, a red tail transmuting into a blue one. She hands it to Azu. "By request of Callie Volopa, I am to act as melzo for this evening." [Vulpani: "Guardian."] "It's the first night of the Blood Swan Moon. Callie is visiting her pet Gareth at the House of Winds, and she asked Arothiel, as a personal favor, to send someone to guard the restaurant, and protect you, tonight while you sleep. I volunteered for that job. I will guard you with my life. No one's going to harm you while I draw breath."

Azukama`Goldenglow looked to Tenni and nodded, giving a chuckle and nodding "Well thank you, hun." she offered, looking to the envelope then to the knight and smiled, giving a nod "I see, well thank you very much hun, I really do appreciate you doing this." she offered, checking the time and heading to go lock up for the night, turning back and returning behind the counter "hm, you had dinner yet? If you want we can head up to my room and share a meal, or just enjoy each other's company. Though...why did you volunteer for the job?" she asked a bit curiously, taking a bite of food and looking around to make sure the kitchen was cleaned up

<+Tennibrook`Balmossie-VIRE> "I'd better stay on the first floor for the time being, ma'am," Tennibrook replies, "and close by where I can monitor any potential dangers. I haven't had dinner yet, but I wouldn't turn down some chicken jinjona and coffee. Better make a full pot; it'll be a long night." She's grateful that Azukama had locked up 20 minutes early without being asked to, because that instruction is actually in Callie's correspondence. "I volunteered for the job because I like this place and don't want any harm to come to it or its employees. I'm well-qualified for the position. Serving as melzo is a sacred task among our kind. And aggressively seeking out new duties is a way of showing one's superior officers your worth, so that they can consider one for further advancement in the organization. So there's many different reasons."

Azukama`Goldenglow-cvc nodded and smiled some to her, offering a light hug and a kiss on the cheek "I see, well thank you regardless Tenni, I wouldn't be able to hold off some crazed dark elves on my own, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here at the moment. That and you're a great person, as far as I know. I'm glad you have initiative to seek higher status, I think you deserve it." she offered and let her go, grabbing a plate and gathering up some leftover chicken jinjona and setting the plate down next to hers, grabbing a small tray and setting two mugs on it along with cream and sugar, making a pot of coffee and setting it on the tray and bringing it over to where the plates were. She brought a candle over and sat on a stool, gesturing to the one next to her for Tenni "Please sit, enjoy your food and coffee. I can grab some of the leftover baked goods from today if you want later. I know there hadn't been any out while I was away, so I made sure to make extra today. Seemed there were still some leftovers."

<+Tennibrook`Balmossie-VIRE> Tennibrook returns the hug and gives Azukama a gentle smile and a professional nod before she goes back to retrieve some food for her. "Thank you," she says. "I'm going to load up on food right now so that I don't get hungry before Callie arrives to do the morning baking. She'll relieve me when she arrives at 5 o'clock." Tenni takes a moment to check her wrist crossbow for any damage before she says a quick prayer to The Lady and begins to eat her jinjona.

Azukama`Goldenglow-cvc nodded and smiled some, eating her food and looking up to Tenni with a smile, reaching out and laying one hand upon Tenni's as she ate "I see...well I look forward to spending the night with you, hun...though I'm not fond of seeing you head off." she smiled and gave a small chuckle, shaking her head "look at me...getting all sappy." she looked down, eating some of her food and giving a small sigh, looking out to the room before her, then to the woman next to her "Well if you want any more food now, feel free to ask and I'll get you some." she offered warmly, her tail brushing the other woman's tails as it swayed behind her.

Tenni chuckles softly. "I wish it were under friendlier circumstances. I wish I could pay you a social visit tonight, but it's very dangerous out there right now. Callie says to tell you you'll sleep on the first floor guest bedroom tonight, at your usual time after doing the books. If trouble starts, you're to proceed directly to the basement and keep it locked."

Azukama`Goldenglow-cvc nods and chuckled some, giving a nod "Oh of course, I know the circumstances Tenni hun. Though...I know Callie told you I'd be going to sleep on the bedroom on the first floor but...well if you're staying up I'll stay up." she offered with a smile, her hand giving Tenni's a gentle squeeze as she nodded "But yes, I understand. Basement and keep it locked." she smiled and ate some of her food "hm...so what exactly will you do the entire time? Surely you're not just going to sit here all night and stare at the doors and windows, hun. I'll stay up, keep you company while you watch, alright." she smiled and sipped her wine with a small smile as towards the woman next to her.

Tennibrook shakes her head. "No, do your work and stay up for a few hours if you like, but Callie would like you on hand to bake bread with her tomorrow morning, so she needs your mind fresh. I'll be fine. There are books here to read." Tenni rises to her feet after a moment and checks to make sure the back door is locked, and the basement door is unlocked. Satisfied, she returns to her seat. "I'll spend some time on the first floor, some time on the second floor, and some time on the balcony. I'll mix things up."

Azukama`Goldenglow-cvc gave a small smile and a sigh as Tenni told her she was only allowed a few hours, then got up to check things and spoke of her plans. She finished what little was left in her glass and eating some food, nodding some and got up "I see Tenni..." she spoke with a 'hmm' at the end, walking around the counter and cleaning out her glass and her plate, corking the wine bottle and setting it back with the others before returning to the knight, facing her with one hand resting upon Tenni's hand and the other reached out to rest upon a shoulder "Tenni hun, please...I know Callie wants me up to help her in the morning, and I will be. But please, I want to stay up with you for a while longer than just the time it takes to do the work." she offered, grabbing the second mug and pouring herself some coffee, gently blowing across it and taking a sip "So what will you do tomorrow, hm? What about earlier today? Dear, if you're not getting enough sleep, I'll let you use my room upstairs, I'll bring you up something to eat before you head off again, alright?" she sighed and pulled he hands away from Tenni, elbows in the counter and hands rubbing her face "Sorry if I'm coming off as...well either rude or romantic. I just worry about you, hun. I know we've met once but I like to think of you as a friend."

"And I'm honored by that distinction, ma'am," Tenni says, having been trained to refer to someone in her protection as ma'am or sir. "I feel the same way. I've gotten enough sleep. I work the night shift at the House of Winds. I've only been awake for about three hours. This is in lieu of, not in addition to, my originally-scheduled shift." Tennibrook takes a bite of jinjona. "You may stay up with me for awhile, and we can talk, but I must always be in a defensive position, facing the access points of the restaurant."

Azukama`Goldenglow looked up and nodded, giving Tenni's hand a squeeze "Good...I'm glad you're getting plenty of rest. As for me, I'll stay up as long as I can, hun." she smiled softly to her and nodded "Of course, I don't mind you being on guard, hun." she smiled some and gave a small sigh "Back home, there was this big wolven man, white fur and covered in scars, his blue eyes were haunting." she sipped her coffee "Well, everyone in the town knew him only as 'Hunter', and he was in charge of the town's militia. Well, my mom had a thing for him, he'd stop in every night before his shift and before the bakery closed to pick up a treat before he was on duty. It was his secret, nobody else knew. Well, he was a man of few words, took his duties very seriously and so he didn't have time for 'flights of fancy'. One night he comes in and gets his usual, a blackberry lemon bar and a butter cookie. He had always ordered by pointing and nodding, never spoke a word. Well, that night he was out on duty and his patrol was attacked by bandits...me and mom ran out and it was the first time he spoke since arriving in the village...his last words were to my mom, 'I need you'. The healers arrived and...well there wasn't much they could do."

Tenni smiles gently. "I'm sorry," she says. "I'm sure she did the best she could. And the militia leader died with honor, in combat, like a warrior. That may yet happen to me. I hope that's how I go." Could happen tonight, too. She doesn't say this out loud to Azu; she doesn't want to scare her, but she's had a bit of experience dealing with moriels on the nights of the Blood Swan Moon. Most of the time, she'd been able to de-escalate the situation, taking them into custody before they could do too much harm to life or property. But she has had to kill the truly harmful ones in the past.

Azukama`Goldenglow chuckled and shook her head "Well...you got part of the moral right. Tenni hun, he died alone because he took his duty so seriously it consumed his entire being. I'm not saying being serious about your job isn't a good thing, Lady knows I take baking seriously. But Tenni...I don't want you to become -just- a knight, -just- your duty and service. I understand it's who you are hun, but I don't want you to die, no matter the situation, with nobody." she offered, gently squeezing her hand "I know dying in combat with honor means a lot to a knight...but please, don't get carried away with it."

Tennibrook sighs, closing her eyes, and takes a moment to let that message sink in. "You're right, of course. But this is my job, you know. It's what I know how to do; what I'm trained to do. I earned my first combat medal at the age of 10, protecting Lord Ti'a'ha's slave quarters. It was the first time I took a life. I helped rescue my commanding officer when I was 18. I was part of the team that retrieved Arothiel from the Bodkins Wolven Clan. And I'm not saying that taking a life in defense of another is ever easy... but sometimes, it's necessary."

Azukama`Goldenglow nodded and took the other woman's hand between her own and looked to her "Tenni, I'm not saying to abandon the life of a knight, it's your path and repayment to the Lady, and as you said it's what you know. I'm proud of your service to the Lady and others, of your achievements. They make you who you are, form you into what you are today. But Tenni, I'm saying there's things outside of being a knight and a part of a military. I'm worried you'll end up like Hunter...putting duty before all else and passing with nobody to survive you in the mortal realm...I want you to pass, knowing there's at least one person here to remember you." she offered, a hand reaching up and gently caressing the knight's cheek "Please, don't become like Hunter. An outstanding knight and accomplished commander yes...but when he died...that was it, nobody missed him after a few weeks."

Tenni smiles softly. "That won't happen to me," she says, as she rises to her feet and lowers the shades of the restaurant. "I am much more than just my duty. I take *all* The Lady's Tenets seriously, including the one to experience pleasure in all its forms. I go out of my way to make friends and have sex, but also to help those who need me. When I die, there will be mourners. My komo, for one." ["Closer-than-family", used to describe a group of people not related by blood who are closer than family.]

Azukama`Goldenglow nodded and got up after Tenni, letting her lower the shades and nodding "I know Tenni, but for how long will they mourn? Your komo yes, but the others?" she sighed, and met Tenni halfway, hands finding the knight's hips "Tenni hun...I know you take tenets seriously, I do too. And I know your service is important to you, my mom and the bakery was more important than anything else to me back home...but when I left, I realized there was nobody there that I truly 'knew' besides mom. Yes I had given and gotten pleasure from all kinds, men and women, vulpine, wolven, satyr, minotaur, mer, cat people, and more..." she offered, looking Tenni in the eye "but I 'knew' none of them." she rested her forehead against the knight's and gave a small sigh "Thank you for telling me that won't happen to you...thank you. I can't stand the thought of someone passing and not being truly remembered." she offered, just standing there, gently holding Tenni with her forehead against the other's, standing in silence for a however long it lasted.

Tenni allows the contact for a moment, and then says, "Anyway, I should get back to my food, ma'am, and then start my watch in earnest." Tenni sits down and continues eating her jinjona. "Did I tell you my mother was a master chef, and a Musha Villa? She died of old age 10 years ago, and until I came to Nanthalion I hadn't had jinjona in all that time."

Azukama`Goldenglow nodded and hesitantly let her go and nodded as she returned to her seat as well "You did, I remember you told me when we first met, Tenni." She offered and nodding, getting behind the counter and working on the books.

"I like to think that I do my parents proud in what I do," Tenni says. "Anyway... you should get to your books. It's going to be a long night." Tenni knows from Callie's instructions that there's a cot down in the basement for Azukama to sleep on should the worst happen and CVC get attacked.

Azukama`Goldenglow nods and looks up from the ledger "I'm certain they are, Tenni." She offered with a small smile, looking back and soon finishing with the books, looking to the knight "Tenni, may I ask you to do something with me?"

"So long as it's not while I'm protecting you, ma'am," Tenni says. "I have to be on my guard tonight. What's your question?" she asks Azukama.

Adrienna continued on her merry way --possessed with that violence incarnate and the need, craving and addiction of delivering such. Feeling the fires within blossoming to fruition --blades, twinned things criss crossing before her in synchronized rhythm. There's a pause, however. Those hellish inferno's sweeping to the Naked Bird first, then across the street to the REB. Lick of tongue over bottom tier, scooping up droplets of fresh raindrops as a rather maniacal smile contours onto ashen features. She might be crazy right now, but stupidity didn't become her --unless you counted what the beast would devour just moments later. Saturated locks whipping and slapping against ashen features, flare of silk and lace along her voloptuous frame --clinging and sticking to feminine curves as pit-pattering steps commences once more. That park in the town proper reached, to which eyes turn South and the CVC's two story brick building becomes the source of her undivided, garnered attention. "No one wants to play. They are all..hiding. Behind walls, under beds. Alas, mine dance will not be diminshed. No. The hunger festers and grows. I will feed you. Don't worry." *Just that soft'ness of speech before the dance really begins. Blades are lifted as skipping steps are taken towards that place. About 20 feet away, she would halt and twirl. But it didn't stop. She continued to twirl even as magics were being called upon. Lifting her crown, chin up --drenched sanguine dancing and swathing with their own spray of water as those blades exude their magics. Dark winds rising --hissing, crackling flames of purples and blacks fused with that flare of consuming winds. Enveloping her at first --tornado of it strenghtening and accumulating before finally releasing it towards the shop. It would be a force to be reckoned with. A booming noise crackling and rendering. Tearing. (Tempest Blades)

Azukama`Goldenglow sighed some and came around the counter, guiding the woman to her feet "Tenni...it's now, but it won't be too obstructive, you'll still be able to hear everything." She offered, taking the knight in an odd embrace, though it would make sense once she spoke "Tenni...I want to dance."

Tenni gives Azukama a look like 'are you crazy' and is about to fervently decline her offer. Goddammit, I'm here to protect you! is what she's about to say. She opens her mouth to speak those words, but then she smells something burning, and looks to see that Callie's hanging wooden sign is on fire. "Azu-- basement. NOW!" she hisses, grabbing the carpet and pulling it up, opening up the basement and seeing Azukama inside. "Lock the basement behind you. NO ARGUMENTS." She replaces the carpet, and taps her mithril pin, activating her Message spell. The most logical person to contact is Allivia; she's the assistant manager and she might be in town. Callie, she knows, is in Virelith with her pet Gareth. "Allivia, if you're around-- CVC is under attack." Tenni pulls her shield from her back and her mithril long sword from its sheath.

She sees now that it's more than just the sign, though the sign caught fire first... the glass doors are beginning under the strain. "Shit!" Tenni prepares a crossbow bolt, ready to fire as soon as she can find a target.

Adrienna finally halted that dance of destruction --bare feet coming together within a puddle of warm rain as she practically seemed to be coming up from a bowed position. Those blades out infront of her, arms straight and then taking them to the sides before lowering them as those irises of burning fire feast upon the building before her. She was closer now. At least 10 feet. Finally, glass shattered --those doors opening like a bursting belly before her as glass rains and shoots from magical outburst, carrying wood with it. Shard sliced against her svelte, wet skin. Vitae soon staining the creamed dress as cuts were made. Guttural growl manifesting within recesses of throat's piping. She felt the pain. Embraced it. Revelled in it. Those fires licked and burned --but the rain would surely put it out sooner rather than later. But black soot would stain and remain. "Oh my. Losing touch. If just a bit. Mmm. The smell. Divine. But it's time to move on, little beastie. I want more. More!" *Gritting clench of her teeth --the swaying dance of those blades before her, sweeping things to and fro as bare feet carry her onwards once more. There's a hipping hop in her steps. Bare feet purposefully slapping against wet cobblestone --that grin upon features cheshire like. "Will they come out to play now? Ooooo. I have to wonder. And hope."

Tenni taps her mithril pin again and says, "Fire brigade to CVC on the double." She considers. The fire's not burning hot enough to penetrate the deep basement, and there's an escape route, no chance of them being roasted alive down there. She taps her pin again and speaks to Azukama. "Azu, the building's on fire. It's not bad yet, but unlock the basement and let me in."

Allivia had just reached the small shop that she and her wife owned, still no signage but that probably wasn't about to change anytime soon as they had no intention of selling to the public although she was keen on the idea of sneaking a few crates to Callista's Cuisine, perhaps the customers might enjoy their little concoctions? The torian was just reaching into the pockets of her robes for the key when she heard a voice calling out to her, she would glance behind her but saw no one soon realizing it to be a magical spell. She offers a curse in drakonic upon hearing the words, their kind was surprisingly good at those she'd found, wasting little time before rising into the air it wasn't a long distance but she'd dare not tarry.. it was only after she was on her way that she had the time to consider just who had sent the message, the lovely white furred fox wasn't it? A knight as she recalled so good in a fight which would be quite welcome, with any luck the two could subdue this attacker.. she'd not want to cause any permanent injury, especially if it was the fault of that blasted Kirva, but then if they got in the way of her jinjonas well that was serious! The white wing lands not far from the building eyes wide with shock and not a small amount of anger to see her favorite shop ablaze, she might have wondered who would do such a thing but the woman's silhouette before the flickering flames was not one that many would mistake. "Adrienna" her voice calm showing no aggression and yet firm expecting to be heard "I do believe that that is quite enough dear, don't you?"

Azukama`Goldenglow gave a sigh, a bit frustrated an otherwise good evening has been ruined, going to the door and unlocking it for Tenni, though stayed there and thought a moment and opened the door. She climbed out, taking a few strides and grabbing a hold of Tenni, turning her and guiding her into the basement "You go first" she said sternly, the look in her eyes showing she was serious about this.

Tenni goes in and pulls Azukama in behind her, locking the basement door. "The fire brigade is on their way. We're safe down here, and Callie told me about an escape route we can take if we need to. I promised you no harm would come to you tonight, and I meant it."

Azukama`Goldenglow went in after Tenni and nodded, giving a sigh and going to the cot and sitting on it, elbows on knees and head in palms "I know Tenni...and you kept your word...you're a good person, I knew you would in the event of some...bitch dark elf taking out their asinine religious night of blood fire and rape on the cvc..."

Adrienna had her face turned to the rain as she moved like a flowing, ethereal thing from that building. She -hated- the rain, but right now she could embrace it. Arms swung at her sides --those blades slicing through the air with their magical influence --black'ness enveloping and sweeping from it's sharp edges. She didn't see anyone in that moment. Nor did she hear anyone either. The beast wanted more, but never in the same place. Allivia? Well, she'd have to be directly -infront- of her right now to be recognized or even seen. "No no no no. The Tavern is off limits. No! But it would be so sweet. Destruction. Violence. Buuuuuuuurn." *Her direction veered --an alley and beyond. Should she NOT be stopped, she would make her way back to the forest --a little shortcut that would take her to the Inn.

Allivia 's breath caught in her throat those few moments streching out to feel like hours the air cackling between them as the torian and no doubt the moriel both reached for inner energies, she was not one to embrace conflict when other options availed themselves and in truth she was quite fond of the woman.. at least for the other three hundred sixty some days of the year. When words cross the moriel's lips it didn't even seem that she was speaking to the torian lost in her blood rage, in truth she felt sympathy scarcely able to imagine what it must be like to lose control in such a fashion. Still the white wing was no fool and was quite prepared for battle even if it was one she wasn't entire certain that she could win, between that and her desire not to harm the woman should chance have favored the avian the white wing was quite obviously releaved when the dark elf choose to dash down the alleys heading she presumed from those growled words of rage to the inn.. that was a problem she would happily leave to the guard, Callista's Cuisine she was sworn to protect not the tavern. She casts a message spell to the white fox "Tennibrook, are you still inside? I'm coming in" looking towards what remained of the front door, a quick glance towards the alley she would whisper beneath her breath "Be safe Adrienna" although perhaps it was the bar's patrons who ought truly be concerned.

Tenni returns the Message spell. "We're in the basement, Allivia. It's locked. Is the building still on fire?" Allivia, being the second-in-command, would know how to get to the basement-- remove the carpet, undo the hidden lock in the floor. Tennibrook returns her shield to her back and her sword to her hip. "Help is coming, Azu," the twin-tailed vixen says.

Azukama`Goldenglow looked to her and stood up "Help is coming?!" she spoke out angrily, then sighed and dropped to her knees, butt sitting on heels as she cupped her face in her hands, taking deep breaths as hands went to the floor "Those...fucking dark elves..." she said in almost a growl "forsake Callie and her generosity...the restaurant...a place where people can get real food...where people live..." she spoke up, then sighed "The evening...was going so well...I mean I had just come back...you and I were getting along..."

Allivia glances towards the sky offering a quick prayer to Gaea for the warm rains, the fire would not last long although there would clearly be damage.. of course she did know an adorable carpenter that seemed quite keen to do her bidding, that would certainly help with any costs, she would even be able to preform a little ritual to soothe the smoldering but that would take time and there were lives at stake. Hearing Tenni's message she would offer a quick response before springing into action "It will be soon, I'm on my way" summoning a powerful shield of icy water to surround her form before dashing into the building. She moves quickly to reach the hidden basement closing the trapdoor behind her gaze furiously seeking the fox and any who might be with her.

"It's just us," Tennibrook says as she sees Allivia enter the basement. The Knight in The Lady's Service is dressed in her black House of Winds duty uniform, with studded leather armor beneath, black pants, and black boots. She has her circular white shield strapped to her back, a mithril long sword on one hip, dagger on the other, and a wrist crossbow on her wrist. "Oh, shit," Tennibrook says. "Is the stable on fire? There are horses in there, including mine!" It isn't on fire, though.

Azukama`Goldenglow looked up to Allivia and sighed, nodding and returning to the cot, sitting on it and laying back, breathing slowly to try and relax herself.

Allivia would move quickly towards the pair of foxes and though she'd just made her way through flickering flame the torian nor her robes seemed singed "Good good, quick thinking Dame Balmossie" both in leading her charge to the hidden basement and thinking to send the avian a message which she suspected prevented the building as a whole from catching blaze "And Azukama, I am so very relieved that you are unharmed" as her newest employee she was quite protective of the grey furred baker. "The stable is fine, and with these rains the fire should soon be fully extinguished. There is an escape route just over here, let us get outside and I'll take a look at the both of you."

"Right," Tennibrook says. The knight takes point, shield and sword in hand, leading them down that deep, dark escape route. Her fingers touch a ladder, and she sheathes her weapons, leading them up through a wooden manhole cover on the street level and out, two blocks away from CVC. Tenni gets her sword and shield back out, ready to defend Azukama once more with her life. Allivia is not her responsibility, and can handle herself probably much better than even Tenni can.

Azukama`Goldenglow looked to Allivia and got up, nodding and wearing only an overlarge tunic and house shorts, barefooted as she followed Tenni out into the street two blocks from the CVC, walking away from the two of them but stopping in the rain, looking up to the sky and closing her eyes, taking a deep breath and slowly opening her eyes, turning back to the two "Well, what now?"

Allivia took up the rear with Azukama between she and the knight, she didn't expect the moriel to still be about but she wasn't the sort of woman to take chances. Free of the confines of the basement she could look upon the restaurant with a sad sigh, the rain had one the day which was a grand relief but not without some damage.. she would have to put Miss Callie in contact with the feathered artisan, although knowing that woman they were likely already friends. "And now dear, I look into what truly matters" small hand resting lightly upon the fox's shoulder reaching out with her energies to seek out any injuries that might exist another gift of relief to see that the woman was fine. She would repeat her casting upon Tennibrook and seemed content that she was well although given that she'd been in the forefront there were some rather minor injuries, she would seek to mend them with her magics of course but those were no replacement for proper medicine.. reaching into her belt pouch she would withdraw a small jar of aloe cream handing it to the white fox "Place this upon any burns you might have suffered dear, I sense nothing serious and certainly nothing that will scar."

"Good," Tennibrook says. She applies the aloe to her face and arms, and to her stomach. None of her burns are particularly serious, as Allivia said. The restaurant had caught the forefront of the blast. "How bad is the damage, Allivia? Is it dangerous to return to the restaurant? Where shall I take Azukama for the night?" Then she snaps her fingers. "I know. Azukama, will you come to Virelith with me?"

Azukama`Goldenglow looked to Allivia and nodded "Thank you Allivia hun. I'll be into the Healing House tomorrow to help out if needed, though I should get back in the kitchen after the few days I took off." she offered, listening to the two and looking to Tenni a bit surprised "Oh Tenni hun...that's awful generous. Yeah, I'll come to Virelith with you. I only have a place above the restaurant, but...well probably won't be in there for a few days at least." she offered, nodding and moving back to the knights side "Sure, I'll come with you." Azukama`Goldenglow looked to Allivia "What about you?"

Allivia nods at the Knight's suggestion finding that a wonderful choice, usually she'd have said that a noble house might be the least safe of places one can withdraw to but she knew quite a few that served at Virelith and was convinced that Azukama would be safe there. "I believe the damage looks worse than it is but only morning will tell, I am no expert in construction but I am not certain that it is safe just yet. I'll speak with Miss Callie as soon as I am able, she would know more." She would smile towards the grey furred fox "Wonderful dear, I look forward to seeing you. As for myself, I will perform a ritual to ensure that any remaining smoldering is vanquished" the torian was not one to leave anything up to chance "And I will see about finding a guard to watch the premises for the night, in case of brigands" or passing moriels.

"And I'm sure Callie will be glad to see that you're alive and well, ma'am," Tennibrook says to Azukama. "I'll see about finding you a change of clothes when we get to the house. I don't think it's a good idea for you to re-enter the restaurant to get anything." Tenni smiles at Allivia and gives her a vulpine salute, touching her right fist to her left shoulder. "Kintay ra, Allivia. Thank you for helping me keep my promise. Watch your step, ma'am," she says to Azukama, minding her bare feet.

Allivia returns the woman's hug "Of course dear you needn't thank me, I am just grateful that I was able to help" on another day she might have alraedy returned home by this time but given the blood moon there was plenty of work at the healing house to tend to. "I will I promise" a look of faux shock on her face "Only one a week? What kind of mad woman would limit such wonderful things?" knowing full well that it had been her suggestion to begin with. She would turn to the knight having complete faith that the white furred fox could well take care of the artisan "Biasho Tennibrook you are most welcome, I am glad that I could assist. I will summon a guard from the house to watch over the place for the night and while I await their arrivial make use of my magics to ensure that every last smoldering ember has died. Save travels to the both of you" offering the two women a bit of a bow before sending a message spell and summoning her energies.

Azukama`Goldenglow chuckled at Allivia, waving to her as she headed away from them and looking to Tenni and nodding "Of course hun." She spoke, giving her a gentle hug and a small sigh "I should see if I'm able to talk to Callie as soon as possible, so I might head out tomorrow morning. I'll send a messenger fairy to her when I can. But for now, let's get to Virelith." She offered, taking the knight's hand if allowed and walking with her.

Tennibrook puts her sword away and keeps her shield up to protect Azukama as they make the two-block trek to CVC, thankfully without incident. The stable is undamaged, and Tennibrook retrieves her black courser mare Vintino from it. She casts Feather Fall on Azukama, and gets up into the saddle, helping the busty baker get behind her. Before long, they're on their way to the Virelith Portal.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Callie,

Very nice will forward this on.

Tehya
Tehya

Return to Other OOC News