CLEAN UP OF SLAVE TAGS

General news from managers relating to OOC topics that affect a wide area of the game. Check the individual location forums for news relating to only one place.
Also news from artists and writers when their work is added to the site.

Moderator: Tehya

CLEAN UP OF SLAVE TAGS

Postby Azara on Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 pm

Starting SATURDAY, JULY 11th, I will be cleaning up the list of SLAVE TAGS. This means that I will be DELETING slave tags using the following criteria:

* If the owner of a registered slave tag has been absent for ONE YEAR or more
    Exception: If the absent owner has a registered slave AND that slave has NOT been absent for ONE YEAR or more

* If the owner AND registered slave have been absent for ONE YEAR or more

* If the slave tag contains characters that cannot be used based on NICKSERV (i.e. * / ~ etc.)

I will keep an updated list of DELETED slave tags within this post as I complete them.

This list will be done ALPHABETICALLY.

NOTES:

* This clean up is meant ONLY for removing invalid tags (as per NICKSERVE) and/or free up tags for others to use. It follows the same principle that the REB uses.

* When a slave tag is deleted, the registered collaring is STILL VALID. So if you play either the absent owner or slave, and you decide you want an uncollaring, you'll still have to post it on the boards.

Here is what the list will look like (I've done the first two deleted tags):

AUGUSTUS: -A-

-Desdaemona- Character 'Augustus' is neither a slave nor an owner but has the registarerd tags: -A- and last seen at 2016-03-23 18:00:08

-Desdaemona- Deleted Collar record for Augustus - -A-

ANGELICA CATPAWS: AC

<Desdaemona> Character 'Angelica Catpaws' owns Taylor(2017-05-21 00:37:09)

<Desdaemona> and has the following registered collar tags: AC

-Desdaemona- Character 'Taylor' is a slave owned by 'Angelica Catpaws' (who was last seen on 2017-07-13 01:35:56) and last seen at 2017-05-17 02:08:10

-Desdaemona- Deleted Collar record for Angelica Catpaws – AC

If you have ANY questions about a slave tag that YOU own/wear, please contact me via PM or msg me through the MB.
~Watching.. always watching.~

Azara
Predominate
Predominate

Re: CLEAN UP OF SLAVE TAGS

Postby Tawny on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:17 am

I didn't post right so shall try again. You cant leave a registering on and delete the tag. The slave char cant play without the tag or they get into trouble for impersonating a free person. You cant just make another tag without the owner knowing about. So if the tag is destroyed you have to uncollar the slave or concubine by the rules of the game.
Screen print taken in case my comp messes this up again.

Hugs and Snugs

Tawny
Tawny

Return to Other OOC News