Belariath • View topic - November 16th Imperial Palace Masked Ball

November 16th Imperial Palace Masked Ball

News of forthcoming events. Place here instead of in general news please.

Moderator: Twerlinger

Re: November 16th Imperial Palace Masked Ball

Postby WhylniaPendragon on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:25 am

Kethmali's poem:

"A lady holds such suspicious leanings, the sorrow she hath found in her heart and betwixt her knees calls to her even now, rapture no longer known, now that her Lover's penis no longer graces her body."
Player of Eiliane, Jal-Obsul, Muirne, Kethmali, Ascher, Indigo Reece, Rosamonde, Sylquis, Arlais, Magali, Maeva, Rowynn, Quynh, Cerauno, kestrel, Shaeryn, Mercurio, Khatriel, Pyrite, Inkeri Nox, Juliett, Xavros and Kailasa
WhylniaPendragon
Adept
Adept

Postby Tehya on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 am

My poem was from these 3 words:
Mysterious, Flabbergasted, Pickle

Oh my it taste so good salty and yet delicious.
She sucked on one end and realized it was a pickle.
Flabbergasted she looked around,
what mysterious person wears a pickle in his pants?
Tehya

Postby Hiro on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:39 am

Solomon's Poem Entry - Mysterious, Sorrow, Cum

Eating unknown cookies can be quite an experience, especially when their origina is quite mysterious...
While it would bring contemplation later or tomorrow, the immediate reaction might be one of disgust or sorrow... While expecting the taste of sugar and rum, it'd prove a shock when the cookie instead tasted like cum...
So fair warning to those who think to taste mysterious cookies, sometimes its better to only give some looksies.
Hiro
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomh on Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 am

Long and black, Anaya's dress has a long, slitted skirt with the ends trailing upon the ground, an opening for the midsection to expose her midsection and another opening to reveal the top curves of her breasts. Along the waist is a belt made of mock-skulls, giving the dress a more necromancer feel, dark and hopefully seductive.

Upon Anaya's face is a mask of blackened wire adorned with minor gems, doing little to hide her face but to compliment her features.

The torian healer stands tall, even taller then usual thanks to her heeled knee-high boots, over six feet tall, her dark-skinned willowy frame stands not quite as comfortably on the heels as the black-feathered torian would like. Studded along the curve of her left cheek are four garnets, held in with crystal anchors. Her small bust complimented only so well by the dress, and her black hair is cut extremely short.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Angst on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:00 am

Krixi's outfit:

Krixi's Mask:

Angst (Aleywyn, Raziya, and Rellik), Anisa|VRK|, Latanya|STB|, Kacela, Inara{Chris}, Taini{UT}, Nixxle, Lilly, Jilaiya, Jace, Kai, Tirnel, Esme{DVK}, Samina, Samiya{DE}, Leila.
Angst
Predominate
Predominate

Postby JedahEndless on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 am

Aria & Jedah's pumpkin carving consists of a sparrow,the lines of the bird highlighted in color by Aria's make-up supply,a highly detailed music note accompanying the image of the bird.
JedahEndless
Novice
Novice

Postby RoseBud on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:21 am

In all of time we have masked our fate,
laughing at those in our wake,
but oh dear me, can't they see,
I lost my britches in thines eye's sight!
RoseBud
Novice
Novice

Postby Bellana on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:46 am

Bellana
Initiate
Initiate

Postby JedahEndless on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:15 am

Jedah's Poem:
I awoke in the darkness,devoid of a pickle,it put me in a rage,far from being fickle.
JedahEndless
Novice
Novice

Postby India on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 am

I walk in the shadow and consider mine plight, I seek but a woman, a moments delight. Mine hope is not dim it burns with request, that I might find a fat woman's breast, to suckle and fondle that is mine goal, to find me a woman with a nice sweet dark hole.To tease and to linger and fill her sweet spots, and that she in return will not give me pox!
India
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:53 pm

I want to thank those that helped with this event and for those jumping in last minute to help...you made it fun as well as our creative players... many thanks
Tehya

Previous

Return to Events Calendar