First Time Arriving

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

First Time Arriving

Postby roscoso on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 am

A rather young woman calmly walked into the inn looking left and right her Bright red furred tail swishing side to side as her Red furred ears twitched left and right as she had a playful smile almost well 'catty' as she was juggling a small pouch giggling playfully.

She calmly sat on a chair calmly tapping her fingers on the table humming a faint tune looking so happy today as she looked around.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Re: First Time Arriving

Postby Fariday on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

The Torian sat at his booth to the side, eyes scanning over a small journal filled with neatly scrawled notes. Sharp eyes looking up, he saw the woman toying with the pouch, and watched curiously. "You might be careful, Miss," he commented. "Thieves find such things irresistable targets."

The man was pale, long white hair tied back in a ponytail that hung to his lower back. Appearing maybe 23 in age, he sat straight, his toned body evident under his tunic and duster. Ebon wings, black as night but each feather tipped snowy white, were folded behind him. The pattern was akin to a starry night sky, or a snowy one.

Pure white eyes, devoid of pupils, examined her from his spot. The book and the small ice crystals he was levitating cast him for a mage, but his heavy greaves and the longsword about his waist spoke warrior.

Either was correct, but only if called with the other together.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
And realize that you're just too late.
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby roscoso on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:47 am

The Cat Woman's ears perked at the comments and smiled at him calmly crossing one leg over the other the full lenght of her slender legs showing due to the silk like wrap covering her hips and the silk wrappings around her chest being her only clothing besides the sandals on her feet.

"I know, thank you for the concern, but a Thief can see one just as easily," She teases putting the pouch into the silk wrappings around her chest calmly and chuckled eyeing the man with curious eyes and smirked playfully.

"Call me Diana, may I know your name Sir?" She asked calmly looking a year or more younger than him but wasn't exactly lacking in body development.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Postby Fariday on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 pm

"Fariday, a pleasure." he replied, nodding as he closed the journal with a wave of his hand, the ice dissipating. "But thieves around here are more than you might think, Miss Diana."

He stretched his wings a bit, folding them behind himself again afterwards. "So what brings you here to the Lonely Inn, playing with a satchel like a child's toy?" the Torian asked as he placed his journal in a case on his hip.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby roscoso on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

"Not much, I figured I would stop here and get a nice bite to eat and a drink for awhile," Diana purred as she smiled pulling out some of the coins from the pouch she had with a smile on her lips.

"Sides I also want to see what kind of people are around this area...and alot of them are already interesting," She said looking at Fariday with a calm smile on her lips.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Postby Fariday on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"I see," Fariday nodded, a small grin on his face. "There are all types who come through here, trust me." he chuckled, stretching slightly.

Giving a wave to Fugly, he indicated Diana with a wave of his wing. The ogress bartender grunted and walked off in back, bringing a small roast duck and a plate of breads. "My treat." he commented to Diana before he took a sip of his own water.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby roscoso on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Diana purred more as she smelled the food and chuckled with a playful smirk, "Hmm your quite a kind one, how can this beautiful Cat Girl repay your generosity," She giggles her tail swishing side to side and possible gave anyone a view of her cute rear and hips.

She just smiled playfully seeing the food and nodding to the Ogress and began to get into her meal as she took a good bite out of her roast duck.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Postby Fariday on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

He chuckled at the woman, shaking his head. "No need, Miss; I'm quite certain time will repay me in kind."

As he stood and stretched, his familiar watched from the rafters. "Although I won't say no to anything you might offer," he nodded. The longsword at his hip was unclipped from his belt and set next to his booth before he moved to the counter and grabbed a tankard of water.

"So where do you hail from?"
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby roscoso on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Diana smiled softly, "Hmm well I can offer quite a bit my good sir, perhaps a day or two with me perhaps, I am a very...above average woman, I'm sure a man like you would like a woman holding your arm?" She teases leaning on her table one hand holding her chin as she smiled playfully at Fariday not knowing of his familiar watching from the rafters and purred.

"As for where I hail from, well I didn't hail from anywhere, was part of a travelling group of thieves, all of my species, but everyone of them was captured and enslaved or killed by some unknown people...I was one of the few who managed to flee, taking what clothes I had as well as this," She said moving a bit of her silk wraps showing a hidden sheathed dagger which she had expertly hidden.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Postby Fariday on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

He nods, "I see," and with a chuckle, regards her. "Makes me wonder what all you might actually hide there, Miss Diana. But as for holding my arm... Maybe, maybe not: I think I'd much rather a beautiful woman in my lap,"

Fariay smirked, drawing his black mithril longsword and beginning to polish it.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Fariday on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

He nods, "I see," and with a chuckle, regards her. "Makes me wonder what all you might actually hide there, Miss Diana. But as for holding my arm... Maybe, maybe not: I think I'd much rather a beautiful woman in my lap,"

Fariay smirked, drawing his black mithril longsword and beginning to polish it.
Let the blood flow,
Let the tears fall,
Open your tired eyes
Fariday
Initiate
Initiate

Postby roscoso on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 am

Diana giggled playfully as she easily finished her meal she had been given while keeping her sexy image up spinning around lightly so she was fully facing Fariday one leg over the other as she smiled playfully.

"Well now, you don't beat around the bush do you?" She teases giggling as she calmly looked him up and down with her eyes with a calm look on them and smiled.

"But...I wouldn't mind a little fun, I do enjoy a nice man's touch," She teases crossing her legs showing alot of her slender legs as she smiled playfully at him.
roscoso
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay