Buildings Info

For all things IC and OOC pertaining to the sea and river port of Thallis.

Moderator: Ray`el

Buildings Info

Postby Kree on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:17 am

In the last week, things have really come together. Diligently at work, the necromancer had indeed taken on the task not for the light worker.. Once inside the large food building one would see several barrels of mead, wines and water.. Sacks of potatos and other vegetables, grains.. The catgirl had gone beyond herself, using magics of enchantments to seal a box for fresh meats. Just beyond that, not maybe four paces away was another tent, large and prepared as 'stables' for cows and chickens, fresh ingredients.. Guard Barracks seemed fully equiped, from cots for the immediate narcoleptic, or just not enough energy to make it to the sleeping house.. Weapons on racks, strayed things that seemed more for use on the dummys than anything.. A log book sat next to the door, complete with quill and ink so those could log in and out during thier day. Managers House was fully stocked as well, from Ray`els desk, to the individual files on shelves in alphabetical order of everyone who worked under the Noble, as well as thier pay rate and position, talents and skills.. Three rooms there fully dressed, beds made and plenty of wood for the hearths themselves. The Sleeping Quarters seemed the same way, each cot dressed comfortably, warmly..

The training area was large and well kept, almost like a small complex in itself inside the property. The center was dominated by a wide square floored with packed dirt, giving plenty room even for the most complex exercises and for the training of several soldiers. One of the sides of the square was covered by a solid wooden roofing supported by thick walls of brick and wood. Inside one could find a line of mannequins roughly made of logs and straw, perfect to train during the winter months, even thanks to several bracers lined against the walls, that would provide the necessary warmth. More mannequins were lined on the opposite side of the central square, allowing for training when shelter wasn't needed or desired. A third side bordered with an even larger rectangle divided by a fence. It was littered with dummies holding targets and obstacles of varied shape and size, good for training of mounted retainers. The fourth side was dominated by a low building made of stone and wood, that mostly served as a changing room for the guards. Inside one would find lines of benches and lockers to store clothes and equipment. A door led to a separate room with a large bath that would let weary bodies refresh and liven up after hard training. A final door would instead lead to a well equipped steam room for further relaxation.
TBA
Kree
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Buildings Info

Postby Phaing on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

Phaing comes ashore on the 12'-long ships boat from the Cherube-class Indiscreet.
She is wearing a fine Sable cloak held closed by 4 Gold pins joining 2 Gold chains crossing the front. Each cloak-pin is set with a small ruby.

Phaing enters the building and is pleasantly surprised. "Marvelous, this project of yours is coming along nicely!" She focuses on the Cat-Girl; "Ready to do some business?"

"First of all, I'd like to know what you charge, or will charge once stocked, for various cargoes in 10-ton lots. Next, I'd like to know what you would charge for storage rates here, say for Fur cloaks like this one, per 100 of them. Once I can get the GS moving, I may need a place to cache' them for a while.
I would like to ballast my ship with something useful. Can I get a few tons of Iron Ore here to do the job. Rocks are rocks, after all. Should I ever need trade goods in a place where Iron is rare, I can always unload that and just shovel in some sand, you follow?
(weapons already taken care of)

((which makes me wonder, can we set up a sheet for a ship, complete with equipment slots?))
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Kree on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Little arch of brow, matter of fact gaze settled upon Phaing.. "Buisness will be conducted once the ports is finished.." She gave hushed tones as she rolled up the maps and blueprints for almost all of the work being done in the ports.. "I do not have prices at this moment. I will bring your inquiries to the Viceroy himself, and his Lady.. From there, I will contact you with dates and answers.."
TBA
Kree
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Phaing on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 am

Kree wrote:Little arch of brow, matter of fact gaze settled upon Phaing...

Instead of getting cross or snippy, as some folk might at a time like this, she just shrugs and then smiles.
"Yup, noticed that myself. Is there anything I can do to help you out here?"
She glances at the Blueprints. "By the way, I was one of the two architects for the new Palace."
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:37 am

((A month and a half latter and... ?))
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 am

C'mon guys, its June.