New to Tli? Read This

Introducing new characters (optional)

Moderators: Annwyn, Simplicity, Kerianna

Re: New to Tli? Read This

Postby Adonai on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Updated: Shopstealing, pickpocketing 2 diffirent guides, and hunting finally a concrete guide.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:11 am

Updated again! Send me a message on here for FAQ and i will try to answer!
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:03 am

Bumped for new and even old people <3
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Added job/noble/temple abbrevs if i missed any please do tell me and which oens and the correct one >.>
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Bump for newer people!
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby crow on Sun May 07, 2017 12:50 am

Random post so I can find it in the future. ^^
crow
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Working on a massive update, lol and yes, while I am on LOA.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Thu May 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Welcome, the new FAQ, 2.0 is up! Not perfect but a lot better!
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Adonai on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:53 pm

Updated
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:17 am

Making worklogs for jobs can be tedious, and so prone to human (or other applicable race) error.

So for anybody interested, I made an easier solution! A worklog calculator that auto-writes your worklog post for you! All you have to do is paste it in.

http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22929
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomi on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:34 pm

IRC client. free to all. does have one limitation so please read faqs on page about client. enjoy.

https://chyort.wixsite.com/ibnscript
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Expert
Expert

Postby Rhezha on Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:16 am

Originally Adonai's idea, but since I did a lot of the work on it, I'll post it here! Please let me know in IRC or by mb message if you have any suggestions/notice any problems!

If you work at *any* shop, this guide is for you! It contains all the prices, the ID codes, commands, and descriptions for each shop. It also has some additional information found from hunting down various mb posts as well as some research via the internet and OP's.
This sheet is also valuable for anyone analyzing items to buy and particularly for anyone deciding on the best equipment set for their character as the MMR page should make it easy to compare the stats of different items.
----------------------------------------------
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
----------------------------------------------
Rhezha
Adept
Adept

Postby Aiden Alerico on Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:34 pm

I would like to suggest adding IRCCloud to the client list. Its been a smooth platform for me and easy to use
also some of the images are broken links :)
Aiden Alerico
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Hello