Seeking Slaves

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Seeking Slaves

Postby Angelica Catpaws on Wed May 10, 2017 10:33 am

ISO: 2 Personal Slaves. 1 effeminate Male and 1 Female. Both who at least are ok OOC for scenes that tend towards the extreme (S&M, Humiliation etc...PM if you have questions) Sithian characters may have issues with Angelica and though I wouldn't be against taking them on as a slave, it may cause some issues IC, just so you are aware.

I am also looking for 2 merchandise slaves, willing or unwilling and for them I will cater to all OOC restrictions. I will Train them to the best of my ability and find them an owner that matches their needs. Either sex is fine. I will train them in roles that the player wishes to take them. You want to RP as a Sex slave, I can do that, a Maid, I can do that too, You want to be a secretary for a lord and don't know how to read or know your numbers? I can teach that too. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Thank you.
Angelica Catpaws, Cleric and Sexual Healer of Kirva
------------------------------
Iriador, Muse and Inspiration to Our Lord Stombringer
Derryth, Bouncy BBW Forest Nymph
Angelica Catpaws
Adept
Adept

Re: Seeking Slaves

Postby Animedragonfly on Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 pm

I have a male catboy named Tallis that you might be interested in you can msg me here or on irc i'm usually under the name Shyntolin
Animedragonfly
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Akaton on Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 pm

I have a male catboy named Taylor. If you want to check him out. Feel free to msg me here or im normally on under Zully on irc.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Angelica Catpaws on Thu May 11, 2017 11:14 am

I'm in the process of collaring Tallis for the effeminate Male, but I'm not above having a pair of sexy feminine catboys catering to my every whim *purrs in pleasure* Please send me a PM and we may be able to work something out.
Angelica Catpaws, Cleric and Sexual Healer of Kirva
Iriador, Muse and Inspiration to Our Lord Stombringer
Derryth, Bouncy BBW Forest Nymph
Angelica Catpaws
Adept
Adept

Postby Inklyn on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 am

Hi,

I'm a female halbreed: mainly dark elf, then a vulpine. I'm 22, bipolar; you'd just have to capture me, but if you do, I'll behave accordingly ;) My main desire is sexual and I'm bi; don't care for neither your gender nor you race.

By the way, name's Alesse Fornatene :D

You may contact me via PM or email: inkofdarkness@gmail.com
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Return to Searching For...