Gladiator Nick Notification Squad

News about the arena, upcoming tournaments, results etc

Moderators: Angst, Dragovar, ShaKa

Gladiator Nick Notification Squad

Postby crow on Fri May 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Has this ever happened to you? You're a Gladiator, eager to take any fight that comes your way, but none of the aforementioned fights ever seem to find you?

Are you never able to find anyone to engage in a brutal battle to the (near) death that you haven't already fought twelve times last week? Some might suggest asking in OOC for a Gladiatorial Combattant, but who wants to go through the trouble of constantly asking? Or, for that matter, who has the time to keep an eye on OOC chat for obscure requests for mortal combat when you could be watching cute cat videos on youtube?

Boy, do we have the solution for you!

Sign up right here with your Gladiator's IRC Nick as well as any potential alt nicks you may wish to be approached under and sit back while our professional gore enthusiasts match you up with young willing Gladiators whenever a potential fight is available!

But Crow, you ask, what if I feel like today is not a good day to die? No problem! Simply deny the polite call to blood as it is offered. We understand that your lifeblood is precious to your vital organs and that you cannot afford to spill it on the hot sands every day.

Life or death struggle was never easier!

-----------------

Bad infomercials aside, here's what this will actually look like.
I will be adding the IRC nicks listed here to my notification list with a note of which Gladiator is tied to them. Then whenever I am able I will look at this list and PM the Gladiators one by one until two available fighters have been found, at which point they will be called into the arena and the match will begin.
You will not be expected to drop whatever you are doing just because I PM you. If you're busy that's fine. If you are busy now but available in an hour, that can also be taken into account. I'll also make an effort to check if you are currently in an IC channel and PM you last if so. (Or not at all if you indicate that preference below.)

(Please note that if the nicks you have listed here do not exactly match the nicks you are using on IRC you will not be contacted. For example, if you have a work tag on and you do not have your work nick listed I won't see you on the notify list. And even if I otherwise see you are online I will assume this means you do not wish to be contacted under that nick and will not PM you.)
crow
Expert
Expert

Re: Gladiator Nick Notification Squad

Postby crow on Fri May 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Gladiator:
Crow Iron-Claw

IRC nicks:
crow`
crow`arena
Ryona
Ryona-AFK
Hibikime

Notes:
None relating to PM's, but I am also an Officiate.
crow
Expert
Expert

Postby Balard on Fri May 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Gladiator:
Balard

IRC Nicks:
Balard
Leucoisa
Shievara

Notes:
PM is always open, if i am free and a official available will be up for a match.
Balard
Expert
Expert

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Fri May 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Gladiator:
Ellyssa Flamewing

IRC nicks:
Ellyssa
Tyria
Tyrian

Notes:
I am also an Arena Official
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Fri May 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Gladiator:
Thunder

IRC nicks:
Arctic Steam
Daeris
Angel`Wolff
Lightning Storm
Meri{Voo}
B-Anna
Anna{Tra}
Saew-Iar
Mai Tai
Duvain
Ningaear
HailFire
Scorpius
Melania Darkwalker
Zhawano
Storvanya
Streea Elemmirre
Oreo
Nesaia
Korinna
Cryene
Ice
Tequila
Moonshine

Notes:
I work a few shops. ISA Apoth SS SE REBv GS MMR. If you want a fight with Thunder jsut ask if i am not in a rp i will just on it. Much love kisses...
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Durigon on Fri May 12, 2017 6:54 pm

I only really have Durigon that I am on consistently, But if this helps the Arena get some Gladiator fights going, consider it my pleasure to help how ever I can
Durigon
Novice
Novice

Postby Dragovar on Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Gladiator: Dragovar

IRC Nicks: Dragovar

Notes: I'm also an Official.
Dragovar
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri May 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Gladiator:
Abby

IRC Nicks:
Abby`

Notes:
My PM is always open so feel free to send one my way if I don't respond in OOC. Abby also works at various places, including as one of the Mentors of the Arena. I think she can officiate if there really is no one else available - did so once with permission from Dragovar.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Arena