Looking for slaves

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for slaves

Postby Naomh on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Several of my characters are either looking for, or are open to the idea of owning, slaves.

OOCly I'm looking for players who understand that I'm busy and have my focus divided out among multiple characters, and isn't planning on interactions with me being their sole RP. Makes me feel guilty when someone is sitting waiting to play with me when I either don't have the time just then, or had promised RP time with someone else, yanno?

If you're interested, shoot me a PM over IRC or a MB PM, please do not respond in this thread and we can work something out.

Now, for the characters themselves:

Anaya: - Looking for a girl to seduce.
My lovely dark torian, of feather, skin and slightly of demeanor. She is a top, more dominant and controlling but is not one to force another into submission, she will not throw one and pin them down, nor use magic to incapacitate and force herself upon. Anaya prefers it when her partner willingly, even if reluctantly, submit to her and her will. She also prefers more to tease and play with over outright seeking to take from to pleasure herself. Finding more delight from a pretty thing squirming, panting and moaning as she plays with them over shoving their face between her legs though the latter can happen from time to time. While she usually just uses her presence and words to seduce, she is not above using her seductress magic to slowly allure one to her.

Anaya is also more of a 'slow burn' character. She takes her time, enjoying the journey over the climax, scenes with her tend to take time.

Anaya does also have a sadistic streak and can find pleasure from inflicting pain upon others, but with her preferences really only enjoys inflicting pain upon those who enjoy it in return so if she has in her hands a non-masochist, she will hold back on the whips and floggers.

Anaya is a lesbian through and through, so only looking for women. While open to nearly all races she has an eye for beautiful or cute. Additionally a chirot, blessed-winged (brown, gold, blue) torian, or particularly well-endowed girl may find her a little more insistent.

The dark torian also has very little, if any, tolerance for brats and absolute 'sluts'. Teasing, snark, some pushback is fine, but be a little shit with her and she'll be done with you, and someone who is proud to prance about naked being Nanthalion's bicycle just disappoints.

Yhanni:

A one-armed feline who is a business woman who wants a bit of muscle around the house and booth. A nice handsome bit of man-meat for her that will be primarily for labour, but who is to say she wouldn't take some advantage of the situation and enjoy her slave as well?

Anaya: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Anaya
Yhanni: http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char.php?s_name=Yhanni
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Looking for slaves

Postby Naomh on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 pm

An update:
Still looking for people for all of mine, Anaya has gotten herself someone but is certainly not going to stop at one (technically this will be her second gal in collar, but the first is rarely around so...). Also added in Lana now that I've dusted her off from the shelf of mostly inactive characters. Clarified a little on what I mean with 'light-winged' torian for Anaya.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kooky on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm

I'd like to offer Lana a Treydillyan..

Treydillyan is a sylvan-fox (sylvan elf, vulpine mix) who is very much elf, save for some orange fuzz to his ears and the twin bushy tails he tries to hide. He's a bum, with no hobbies or interest in anything. While he is a thief, he doesn't do shop-steals nor steal from people. He -might- just to try to get caught and spite his master/mistress for play drama.

He is a handful. Treydillyan is one I consider 'unbreakable' to an extent.. but I see him hanging around Lana in female form and doing small things to annoy her.. just because he could actually grow to respect her rather than be so very malicious and bitter.

http://belariath.com/php/char/show_char ... s_levval=1
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomh on Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:34 pm

Recently updated and adjusted the list. Looking looking.
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Searching For...