A letter to the manager......

Place to learn news about the magic shop, and discuss developments. Not for magic dev generally, use the proper forum for that.

Moderator: Naomh

A letter to the manager......

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm

In a somewhat delicate hand the following is delivered to the manager of the SS...

To whom it may concern,

I just wanted to write to show my appreciate of one of your chaps. And in this case I mean chap literally.

I must confess it is usually my preference when letting people run their hands over my bits to have one of your gals do it. But in this instance I decided to let one of your little men have a bash at my secrets - and I was most impressed.

Farval the fellow's name I think. Not that we conversed much for we were far too busy and, if I'm honest, went right for it. I'd been having difficulty in getting satisfaction on a certain matter and he soon put me right. Fellow is a wizz with his hands and, let me tell you now, that once he started slipping his fingers in and around my ring I had a smile on my face. I confess I couldn't exactly see what he did but that's not the point for the fellow really does know what he's doing and has obviously been developing his skills.

I have been with him before and my previous experience was not so good. He took and age and I ended up with quite a firey ring that burned for some time - and yet this time? Smooth as possible and left me most satisfied.

I will confess that at the moment my ring does seem to be not quite as tight as it should be, but I suspect that is my own fault for wearing too much leather on the day.

Anyway, I digress. Farvel. Super chap. And the next time I need someone to faff with my bits in a magical way, I'll certainly let him have at it again.

With the kindest regards

Rebecca Draconis

OOC: He did an enchant on a silver ring. Previously he had enchanted a ring for her with fire bolt; her new ring is a bit loose as she bought it whilst wearing gloves. Of course all of that should be fairly obvious by her letter, I'm sure....
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Re: A letter to the manager......

Postby Farvel on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Re: A letter to the manager......

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:19 am

*reads this while sipping coffee and ends up choking from laughter*
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus