Looking for a storyline!

Looking for some specific roleplay, or a character to enslave, rape, share knitting patterns? This forum is for requests for IC interaction, NOT OOC.

Moderators: Tehya, Kerianna

Looking for a storyline!

Postby Tehya on Thu May 24, 2018 6:29 pm

I am looking for a story-line to play with someone who enjoys a story-line not just sexual rp. I miss my rp partner that Tehya was mated to, we used to play with dreams. almost quest like but between us. I guess the gist of it is having an on going story-line that can be picked up after a time of playing.

Unfortunately I have a couple week pauses time to time finding myself in the hospital. I am a day time player which works out for USA, Canada, and European time zones. Just message me if interested with an idea of a story-line you"d like to play!
:wink:
Tehya

Re: Looking for storyline!

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Thu May 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Hrmm, I don't know much about your character, nor exactly what sort of Storyline you have in mind, nor yet what sort of character you're looking for. But I will humbly throw my hat in the ring as at least being cautiously interested if you are interested in my bard/air mage Ellyssa Flamewing who is frequently looking for ways to express her bardic side. Totally understand if she doesn't represent what you're looking for.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Sha`Ruse on Fri May 25, 2018 7:17 am

We already play with Kiria and Topaz, but I would be interested in starting a story-driven role play with you. I am willing to make a character for you if you wish, but we can work out the details later if you're interested.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby VanMasterson on Fri May 25, 2018 5:10 pm

I want to deepen the sl between Topaz and Van as well and yes ys I will rein in the sexual stuff ;) *huggles da beautiful golden wing!.
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Ghostbullet94 on Fri May 25, 2018 5:30 pm

I would be interested in a storyline with Tehya and Maevin if you would be interested in that. I enjoy a storyline that leads to something.
Ghostbullet94
Novice
Novice

Re: Looking for a storyline!

Postby Tehya on Sat May 26, 2018 1:19 am

I will like to play with all of you that answered this, as a group and a few 1-1. I don't do female to female sexual rp, but I am already thinking up some creative story-lines we can play. Now if only I can find Traghorn :P
Tehya

Postby Amara on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:48 pm

A little late to this posting... AND.... Speaking of Traghorn!

OOC'ly It was suggested that Amara meet up with Tehya to talk about Dragons!

I'm totally down for a SL that goes on for as long as it lives with sporadic play times.

I love a good, juicy SL that is non-sexual - weird, I know! :D
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:37 am

I play Gabriel and am on day and nights. I enjoy a good SL that is quest like and revolves around character development. Something not sexually driven or involved. I’m only lvl 1 but working steadily. Trying to find rp of this same kind where I can. Let me know.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm

Amara what fun we could have fun with Traghorn.
Tehya

Return to Searching For...