A Cold and Stormy Morning (open)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

A Cold and Stormy Morning (open)

Postby Lucas-Kain on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:23 pm

He had seen better mornings, that much was certain, though the storm did not overly bother him, even though the building had shook with thunder that had awoken him a bit too soon. Weather was like that from time to time, no point in getting annoyed. The whole morning was cast in low light as near freezing water fell from the sky onto the already muddy earth, making the normally busy road nigh unnavigable, keeping most visitors away. Thus, the inn was mostly silent which left Lucas looking somewhat bored, even as he studied that rutted thoroughfare in hopes something would happen, but nothing yet did. No dragons, no ogre hordes and no sultans' harems fleeing from the rain... he sighed and continued to look, day-dreaming of such things, as young mean were known to do on such mornings as those.

The youthful human sat near to the window and watched the rain come down, seeing the droplets through themselves against the glass time and time again; the sound of each droplet soft, but together they were nearly deafening thus allowing anyone to sneak up upon the tea sipping lad without much effort or stealth required, should they be so inclined that morning. They could simply join him and he would not mind in the least, so long as something drove those doldrums away, the lad would be thankful for it.
Lucas-Kain
Novice
Novice

Re: A Cold and Stormy Morning (open)

Postby WhiteMist on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 am

Chath`Vols had discovered something in the short tmie that she had lived on the surface. She liked the rain, the thunder rolling across the sky and the lightening flashing in the clouds, turning day into night. This morning however was just the opposite. The clouds were so dark that the sun couldnt poke it's rays through.

She had been out since dawn, the cloak she had taken from the elf she claimed as mistress was soaked thorough and thorough, the thin shift she wore as a dress was more transparent then it usually was with the water plastering it against the rounded curves of her body.

She had set out from town with no direction in mind, it was fate that would lead her towards the Inn...only to cross in front of the window that human boy was looking out. The moriel girl was about to splash through a puddle when he saw her, the girl unaware she had an audience stare out at her in a mood as gloomy as the weather. Her silver hair was hanging around her face in wet clumps, even her ashen skin was looking a bit more grey then usual as she played in the chilly rain.
WhiteMist
Adept
Adept

Postby Lucas-Kain on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:49 pm

The young human knew the Moriel, but he did not know this side of her... the childish nature something he had not expected to find in her. It made her seem somehow human, less alien to his understanding of the world. His head cocked to one side as he watched in silence as she hopped, landing with a terrible explosion of muddy water that covered over the lower half of her, a few droplets of the brown muck sticking to her lovely facial features, but she continued on uncaring... just having fun. She moved with a grace and agility most humans could only summon up with great attention, and she used such a dancers agility to make messes of herself and her clothing, and he could not help but marvel at the juxtaposition of what he saw.

The youth did not draw attention to himself at once, but he would do so eventually, after she had utterly soaked the lower portion of her cloak and had made a right mess of herself, only then would he draw attention to himself by rasping hard upon the window with his knuckles, a sound loud enough to draw the attention of her elfkin ears, or so the humans' mind imagined. Truth be told he was barely educated when it came to races other than his own, he had grown up an urban boy in the city streets of a large human town; elves were rarely seen and did not mix with his sort of company; at least they did not until he had come here and met some very interesting women (and a boy or two). However, among them all only one it seemed was his friend above all other things, a Moriel who loved to splash in puddles... though he doubted that anyone who did not see her would even begin to believe him. He had a hard time himself, truth be told, and had to blink a few times to overcome the sudden second of shock, but it was a delighted, mirthful grin he wore once he recovered himself.

He would be wearing such a grin that the girl knew he would not soon forget that vision, nor would she be allowed to live it down; however there was only the merest hint of playful malice in that expression, much like one might expect from a boy not yet twenty summers, as it seemed Lucas was. He would wave to her politely, once he had her attention, and then through a series of pantomimed gestured he would seek to invite her in, his hand beckoning her closer in an exaggerated motion so she could see it even through the less than clean glass window pane.

By the time she might draw herself to him, and join him in that room, he would have ordered for her a hot cup of semi-sweet cocoa laced with a hint of coffee and sweetened with honey in an almost overpowering way. It was like liquid candy to most people, but the human seemed to like it that way as he had his own mug refilled with the same concoction, the serving wench who placed it down going so far as to make a face to indicate her own disapproval of the near syrup he supped with a relish, his preferred morning drink one might reason.

Before she could seat herself however, he would rise up and attend her chair as a gentleman ought, inclining his head in her direction with a pleasant smile as he rose; not quite a bow but perhaps close enough. Her chair was pulled out and she was seated before he joined her again and leaned back in his own wooden seat, boots kicked up to a chair across from him as he grinned at her and said finally,

“My dear Blood Flower, it has been entirely too long since these eyes have feasted upon your figure. I feared they would starve for lack of proper nutrition. Nymphs cannot even begin to satiate my simple needs in the same way you can...though they do make the attempt all the same, gods bless there brainless little hearts. How does the morn find you? I might wonder if something was dampening your spirits, but that is the sort of pun you despise, I know... so I will restrain myself, for your sake.”

He would wink to her in an utterly charming fashion, grinning all the while and all the same. He had the cocksure smile of a youth who was in on a jest that no one else knew, and would never be wont to share his secret. His laughter chuckled out of his throat smoothly as he shook his head for a moment, his terrible little joke too bad for even him to maintain his composure over, before he let out a sigh and returned his own eyes to that woman's' lovely, but still wholly exotic face.

She could almost feel glittering blue orbs spilling over the lines of her nose and cheek bones, studying every angle he could find in her, as if she were some hitherto fore unseen Goddess, and he was to be her prophet and messenger to the larger world. Her own eyes she could tell he could grow lost in, and for reasons beyond the norm. Yes, he had a great deal of lust for her, as she well knew, but it was something more... not even loving or kind in a certain regard, but a deep seated desire to know. He wanted to understand what she was and how she came to be...curious about her as a species as much as a person, and so many questions in that young mans mind kept restrained for the sake of civility...however that did not keep him from staring at her as hard as he might like, it simply checked his tongue somewhat.
Lucas-Kain
Novice
Novice

Postby WhiteMist on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 am

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

She heard that tap at the window, the glass behind her, the window distrorting the image of the human boy. Her head twists, gaze snapping around, eyes narrowed at first, wanting to know who was daring to gain her attention. There was a glimpce of a smile upon her lips as she sees Lucas....just a fleeting look that was gone nearly as soon as it appeared. The moriel glanced around to see if there was anyone else around that might have seen her splashing in those puddles...bad enough the human boy had seen.

She entered into the Inn, able to interpit his motions to her, leaving partial foot prints in her wake, not caring that she was half covered in mud. He stood and pulled out her seat, grant gesture made, but he would ses that dubious look upon her face. She sat down, shrugging that cloak from her shoulders, leaving her sitting in little more then a wet shift that moulded to her plush curves. She was half covered in mud, the human had a smirk on his face that said he would be sure to remind her she had been splashing in puddles and as the moriel took her seat....she looked like a queen taking a place upon her throne and as Lucas leaned back in his own seat, she reguarded him as if he were her subject in whatever kingdom she ruled...even if it was only in her own mind.

The moriel girl collected the mug of warm coco, sniffing at it as he greeted her with his flowery words. A silvery brow arched upp over her crimson eye as she stared at him over the edge of the mug. She wasnt privey to the secret of his jest, her lips straight, pressed together as she watched him chuckle, thinking he was laughing at her and not himself. The dark point of her chin jutted upward, her wet hair shaken back over her shoulders. She wouldnt look at him...let him have his laugh, let him make fun...let him.....His eyes...she could feel them upon her as if it were his hands caressing the curves of her face instead of his gaze.

Slowly her eyes turn back towards him, seeing that wantton look within his gaze she felt a shiver travel along her spine. It was that burning look in his eyes that caused her to relive those hours with him in the baths, he had taken her in every way he desired, introduced her to pleasures she hadnt even imagined possible. She could see that desire, knowing there was a mirroring look within her own. She sipped again, setting her mug down, tracing her tongue around her lips. "Why do you look at me like that Lucas....as if you are a starving man...and i am the only thing at hand to satisfy that hunger." She spoke softly, her voice holding a hint of an accent lingering from her lifetime in the gloom.
WhiteMist
Adept
Adept

Postby Lucas-Kain on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

The human watched her as she moved, eyes upon that gorgeous figure without a moment of relent. Slowly, as if pealing her water logged clothes from her he moved those eyes up and down her her with such lusty intent that it would be impossible to miss, even if she were blind and dumb... of which she was neither Lucas was quite sure. He did not respond all at once, and seemed as if he would let the question linger, taking that chance to study her wanton body for every glimpse the wet fabric offered to him, as if he would never feast enough upon that flesh, be it with eye or tongue or eager mouth, he seemed to hunger for her endlessly, or at least enough that it did not matter where his wanting would conclude as it was well beyond the lifespan of any mere human mortal; even a young man.

He would sip his drink politely, pulling the mug to his lips and slowly tilting the warming beverage back as he then set it down, letting his pink, wide tongue flow out from his maw and trace along the thin strips of flesh around his mouth as he licked clean the last few drops of that honeyed flavor, making the motion rather suggestively as he kept his eyes locked upon the Moriel seated so close to his own form.

“It is because, my dear Blood Flower, you are the one thing that satiates my hunger when no other morsel will do. I could feed upon a million visions of tit-flesh, and of carnal pleasures I could drink my fill; but in those moments that come after, I always felt unfulfilled, as if what happened between me and my partner did not matter hardly at all.”

He would let those words hang heavy for a moment, wanting that jealousy and fear to course into her, as if playing her like a harpsichord, the young man using those words so well. He would let that emotion dangle between them just long enough to take in another breath before that flowing, melodious tone carried on,

“That is, until I met you, and found not fulfillment but a depth of desire I never knew I had. What I felt with those other, lesser lovers was a shadow of desire, a mere specter of what I could have. You gave me something more than them, something I never knew could be possible; and were you even a fraction different, I still fear I would be ignorant to it. You, as you are is what I desire utterly, and thus I let my eyes feast upon you whenever I am allowed to do so.”

He did not demand a response in question or expression, but she could tell by that wicked grin pulled across those potent lips that he enjoyed simply watching her responses to his heated and seemingly very honest words. Lucas was a skillful liar, and she knew that all too well, but there was a fiery passion, a heat that was near impossible to manufacture that she could see in his eyes now. She would know it well and know its danger, for it was nothing so mundane as love, though it was wracked with affection for her body, mind and soul; it would call to her to wallow with him in excess, vice and sin... it beckoned to her with a familiarity none other had with the woman.

“However I digress from my evaluation of your more delicious qualities and move to matters far more practical; namely that you are soaking wet. Now before you catch your death of cold, lets move nearer to the fire, shall we?”

There was displayed that gentility that he practiced so oft, but now with her it became a part of the tease, counterpointing that hard expression with words so very soft. He would rise up smoothly, cup in hand, the other offered to her, and with a wink of delightful invitation, he would politely wait for her, not sure she would do as requested, and that sickeningly sweet smile on his face almost inviting her to challenge him... which she knew was what he did want.

They danced with one another with words and suggestions, playing at a game few could follow, for they were the only ones that knew the rules, and they were not keen to share them. The hand, the offer the words were for her, crafted for one reason above all others, and odd enough it was not seduction as most might figure, but in truth he wished to make that Moriel beauty sit there and simply grin. He could have her, and she him, at any moment they wanted; and there was no great rush to mount her upon that table, in time they would do as thus, but for now they danced with word and suggestion, and he grinned throughout it all, entranced by his partner as ever someone was.
Lucas-Kain
Novice
Novice

Postby WhiteMist on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Chath`Vols listened to the charming words, the attempt to charm her he knew would likely not word. She knew him to be a liar, but his own admittance to her she knew. The moriel girl didnt miss the lust in his eyes, the shredding of her clothing even as she wore them with his eyes alone. It was that look that told her the underlying truth, he did want her as he wanted no other, there was a certain amount of power in the knowledge too. There was struggle between them, a struggle to be themselves and not the person they presented to the world to know. Slowly a smile curved her lips. It wasnt his spewed words that brought that grin to her face, but rather the fact that he still made the effort to use them upon her.

She glanced to the fire as be made the suggestion to move. Even though she prefered the chill of the gloom...the wet damp that clung to her clothing was not that. She tried to fight back the shivers the chill in the air caused her, but as she took his hand and let him help her to her feet, he would feel that subtle quivering of her hand, barely see the chatter of her teeth behind the grin on her face. "Is this a ploy to get my clothing from my body?" She asked almost coyly. The human wouldnt doubt that she would simply strip naked if it amused her...or if it would tease and taunt him further with his lust for her. The moriel took a step towards him, pressing herself against his chest, his hand pinned between them as his other was holding his sweet drink. Every inch of her softer body pressed against his in some fashion, her chin tilted up as he looked up at him, her long silvery hair fell along her back, still dripping upon the floor with sparatic drops upon the floor.

The moriel girl didnt play fairly that unspoken game between them, her free hand lifted to the edge of her cloak, pushing it back over her shoulder, letting him see a glimce of her naked flesh, the thin strap of her nightie was hooked under one finger, the girl caressing the lace of that strap, before she pushed it from her shoulder, the thing fell to loop around her upper arm. The dip at the neckline now clung to the swell of her breast, catch on the tip of her puckered nipple, threatening to fall and expose her...if she just took a deep enough breath....and yet she kept her breathing shallow for that very reason. "Perhaps your right...i could use a little something to warm me after my time in the rain." There was her challenge to him...to play theit game further...or retreat from her.
WhiteMist
Adept
Adept

Postby DeCaro91 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

The door to the Inn opened sending a chilly gust into the room. DeCaro quickly shut the door behind him and retreated into the corner of the room sitting away from the rest of the patrons. His Wolven ears moved slightly as he tried to discern the low murmur of conversation in the room. He glanced about before reaching into his pack and pulling out a Chunk of salted meat and tore into it. After he had eaten his fill he pulled out a skin of mead and took a deep swig. He then tilted his chair back against the wall and closed his eyes, waiting for something interesting to happen.
DeCaro91
Novice
Novice

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay