New Meetings(Keita)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Re: New Meetings(Keita)

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 am

I shook my head.
"No, definitely not."
We didn't speak for a few moments.
"He would tell me that he couldn't wait to train me. How it would be fun for him to take my virtue. That always scared me."
I took another deep breath and then dunked under the water to wet my head. My eyes locked onto his as I came back out of the water.
"I'm sorry if I'm boring you with my story. It's just nice to talk to someone."
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

Adon smiles shaking his head. "Don't worry about it. Do you know what he meant by taking your virtue? He may not be the only one that tries to take it from you by force. If you want it to be a moment you'll enjoy, I can help make it happen."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 am

I felt so dumb.
"Um, no, actually I don't. I'm sorry. No one explained these things to me. I have ideas but nothing solid."
I looked down a the water again.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 am

If she wasn't even aware of the concept of sex and virginity, Adon wondered if it also meant she was also unfamiliar with pleasure as well. "Well, let me give you an idea of what it's about..." He reaches over and gently rubs and cups one of her breasts. "How does this feel?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 am

I couldn't help but jump from his touch. I was taken completely by suprise. My nerves began to run wild and my stomach began to fluttler again. I was speechless but I was suprised at his question. I was even more suprised that what he was doing to my breast felt good. I was still a little shocked at the suddenness of it but I managed to relax myself, even if I couldn't get the words out. My nipples tingled and began to harden.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 am

Adon flinches as she moves away from him suddenly. He wasn't completely surprised by her reaction, and it did confirm his suspicions that she was new to sexual pleasure. "I'm sorry if I scare you. I was only trying to show you something. If you'll just relax and trust me, you'll enjoy my touch." He reaches out to her as an invite to return to him.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 am

i wasn't sure of how to feel or what was truly to come but I nodded, giving him the permission to continue. His hand was upon my breast once again and as I began to relax, I was suprised to find how it was feeling. I looked down to find my nipples extending and then looked back up to Adon's eyes. His loom told me that it was okay and I relaxed even more.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

Adon gives her a smile as she looks at him. He moves around in front of her and starts to rub both of her breasts. If it wasn't for the water, she would have been able to see his length growing again. "Here, there's something I want you to learn to like also..." He takes her hand leading it down to his cock. "Feel and rub it as much as you want Keita, males like when that's done to them."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 am

I admit that I hesitated but I then allowed him to guide my hand under the water. My eyes widened a bi when I realized what it was that I was now stroking. I made sure to be gentle and I studied it. I was amazed at how it felt and how it seemed to grow larger in my hand. Once again I calmed myself and began to enjoy his touches. I was quiet except for my quickened breaths.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 am

"There you go, just like that." He leans down kissing her neck slowly making his way down to her shoulders. His lips then soon found their way to her breast kissing and suckling it, giving extra attention to the nipple. "Mmmm, are you enjoying this?"
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 am

I nodded my head. I was indeed enjoying it. I never thought I could feel this way. I continued to move up and down with my hand that on him, hoping I was making him feel good as well. When he put his mouth over my nipple, I couldn't help the moan that escaped. He was making me feel hot and managed to say so.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 am

Adon smiles hearing her moan from his touch and suck a little harder. His length was now throbbing in pleasure in her hand, both from her touch and her moans. His free hand reaches up underneath the breast his mouth had and gently squeezes it.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm

I was astounded, he was making feel amazing and I'm pretty sure I made him feel good to because of the way he grew. That was basically the only thing that I knew about males. That when they got excited they would grow here. I kept up stroking him as I leaned back against the side of the bath.
"Mmmm"
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

One of his hands leaves her breast and goes in the water between her legs, rubbing her sex. His fingers would go between her lips but not actually penetrate her yet, as if just teasing her. "Mmm now aren't you glad you trusted me? I do this with any female, even slaves, because it gives me a lot of pleasure knowing they're enjoying this as well."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I move slightly, getting used to the new sensation. I still can't find the words to speak. Small moans manage to escape my lips and I feel the heat grow inside of me.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Baths Roleplay