New Meetings(Keita)

Roleplay at the baths. IC posts only in this forum

Re: New Meetings(Keita)

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:53 pm

I bit my lower lip when his head went lower. I kept moaning as the heat kept building. It was feeling so good and was getting better as he continued. I was almost there, that climax just out of reach but it wasn't like before, it was more this time. Maybe because it was his shaft inside of me, really deep.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Adon holds onto her hips and stands lifting her up with him, pushing his cock deeper inside her, grinding both their hips together. As she would lean back, his lips went back to kissing and suckling her breasts again.
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

I gasp with every thrust into me. It's all I can do. I feel the true force of the thrusts as he lifts the both of us up.
"Mmmm....unggg......ohhhhh.....AHHHHHHHH"
I'm finally taken over the edge and every part of me clenches onto him.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Adon keeps thrusting into her sex until he felt her climax again, her inner walls squeezing his length. He pushes fully inside her filling her with his hot thick seed. He eventually moves to sit down, now with her in his lap and his length still inside her. "Mmmm that was amazing Keita...you did so well for your first time..."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I tried to smile but it was hard while breathing hard. My body became accustomed to having him inside of me. I felt so full, especially after he sat down with me still on top of him.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Adon on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Adon leans up and kisses her deeply, his hands running over her back as his cock twitches a bit inside her. After a moment he pulls it out of her just letting her rest on his lap. "This is what was meant by virtue. It meant you hadn't had sex yet, which is what you just experienced. I know it was rather rough to start with, but it looked like it got better for you."
Adon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keita on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

"Yes...it did."
I leaned in and kissed him again. Once it was broked, I got off of him and started to wash my body.
Keita

Keita
Initiate
Initiate

Previous

Return to Baths Roleplay