Showing off her Slave (Beren & anyone who wishes to join)

Roleplay within the Inn. IC posts only in this forum

Moderator: Ehlanna

Re: Showing off her Slave (Beren & anyone who wishes to join

Postby Almondus on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 am

Beren's spine arched as he pushed his face into her crotch. A primal urge driving him on to taste more of her essance upon his tonuge. His gaze demanded more of her as her hands rose over the full orbs of her breasts, teasing her flesh where he could not. It was a desperate sight that kept him hard, kept him yearning to please her however he could.

The salve's tongue was like liquid fire over her clit. Lashing against the tightly packed cluster of nerves, making them come alive as his lips sang over her sacrade flesh. Devotion in his eyes as he watched her sinusious body writhe against the pole. Commella would see that plea in him, to grind her sex down upon him, to mash her wet pussy against his face.

He wanted to grab himself, to stroak his aching memeber and relive the pleasure she had just blessed him with but Beren didn't dare. His Goddess demanded him on his knees, demanded he worship every crevac and fold. His tongue was as fast and light as hummingbird wings, then thick and solid as it gave a long licks up her honneyed slit. Instead of finding himself, hands flowed up higher upon her thighs, reaching around to pinch her clit as the tip of his expert tongue rimmed the puckered flesh of her ass.

Beren's wet lips pulled free, cheeks flush and slick from her arousal. "Does this one please Mistress?" he asked as fingers tweaked the pearl of her clit, as the thumb of his free hand moved to lightly stroake circles where his tongue had just left. The clean pad of his thumb keeping the sensation alive upon her ass as he looked up breathlessly at her. Longing in his eyes as he relased her clit and sealed his lips around it with a greedy purr.

Eager sucking noises rose into the air as his tongue played with her and greater pressure was teasingly placed upon her rosebud. He wanted her to cum, wanted to look up at her body towering over him as her mucles locked and bucked in pleasure.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 pm

She would moan louder as her orgasm built. Her inner walls flexing as was her folds. Her clit hardening to his touch as her breathing mixed with her moaning. Her chest heaving as he continued to work her sex. She would rock her hips into his face as he did what she so enjoyed for him to do. She enjoyed toying with him like this as she saw the want in his eyes. As he continued she would continue to play with her own nipples till they were rock hard. Her moans and panting growing higher in pitch as she removed her fingers from her breasts and raised them up above her head to the pole holding onto it licking her lips as she looked down to him as she saw the pleading look in his eyes. She grinned enjoying so much of what he was doing. She nodded. “Y..ye….yesss.. m….my …ppet….. this… pl…pleases…. mmme….v..very…. much.” Her sweet juices of honey and cream flowing into his mouth as she felt her orgasm building more. The pitch of her panting and moaning grew louder and higher, so much so that it was becoming louder then the noise of the patrons chatter. She came hard into Beren’s face as she bucked against his face. Her folds contracting and spasm at his expert touch. “Oh….. my … pet….. O….OH YES! He had brought her to her orgasm as her whole body was alive with erotic sensations. She would continue to rock her hips into him cumming hard. She would look down to him licking her lips, panting heavily. “You want to fuck me now don’t you my pet? You want to feel your hard cock inside my tight pussy don’t you?” She wanted to show everyone in the Inn what she had and they did not. She wanted his Ferrell want and need pounding into her. “Then do so. Take me. Let me feel that hard cock” She would grin wickedly.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Beren never slowed as his mistress came hard over his lips. The man took pride in how he'd brought her body to writhe and squirm about above him. Her Lustfull cries carrying over the din of the crowd as she pulled wantonly at her thick nipples.

His cock pulsed as she taunted him with the promise of her body. Of course he wanted to fuck her, to feel her split open over his thick shaft, to witness the delightlful intensity of her body as it clamped down at his root and urged him on to greater violance.

Beren's face pressed between her tighs but a moment longer, one last parting lick before his messy face pulled away from the feavored elf. There was something wild in her eyes this night. Something dangerous that connected with a deeper side of him. The man left her jucies gleaming upon his face as he answered her. "Yes Mistress.. I want to fuck Your pussy," he said as a darkness shined in his eyes. What grip he held on his self controll quickly fading as he reached for her neck to pull her into a suficating kiss.

His senses leaving him as he saw her mearly as he sought to find payment in flesh for the urgent desires she'd ignighted in his blood. his free hand would move to her thigh, pulling it up alongside him to expose her soakig sex to the veiw of the room, to expose it to the heavy press of his cock as he ground his wirey body tightly agasint her.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

She would continue to moan and pant as he continued to lick her wet contracting pussy. Gasping with erotic pleasure she felt his hand around her neck as he kissed her. She returned his kiss with fevered passion. She felt him turn her to the crowd but she didn’t care. He was hers and that is all she cared about. She could feel him behind her with his hand on her thigh pulling it up to his side exposing her. She would lick her lips a she felt his hard cock pushing against her. She would slide her hands up over the back of his head and gripping his hair snuggly. “Hmmm yes my pet, fuck me. Fuck me now”
Commella
Novice
Novice

Postby Almondus on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Beren pressed his lips agaisnt her neck. His breath hot as it poured over her freely. The inn's patrons either staring openly or sneaking tentitive glances at the pair as the slave pressed his monsterous cock into her. A sharp movement of hip jarring her frame as the elf slammed his cock into her tight vice like pussy, streaching her fully over that solid weight as a moan escaped his lips. "Mistress..." he groaned, rleasing her leg to run his hands up her body, hooking around her chest to take hold of her enormous breasts squeezing and pulling against thos magnificant orbs as he ground himself into her.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Commella on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

Commella moaned when he kissed against her neck. A shiver went down her spine as that hot breath of his would wash across over her flesh. She paid no attention to the onlookers, all she cared about was the pleasure she was feeling. She would arch her back into him as she felt him as he would press his cock into her wet pussy letting out a loud gasp and moan. She would begin to pant loudly as he slammed into her throbbing orgasm ridden pussy. It would continue to throb with him stroking her from within. She would continue to grip his hair as she heard him speak and would moan louder as she felt him releasing her leg, which she lowered. Feeling him slide his hand up her body and taking a hold of one of her breasts. She would rock back into him as she kept herself anchored to his neck pressing herself against him. Her walls throbbing and milking his massive cock. “Oh Beren no one has a slave such as you!” She would lick her lips panting heavily. Her nipples growing hard.
Commella
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Lonely Inn Roleplay