House Dethsiris OOC meetings

Southern Part of the World with a large Ancient City

House Dethsiris OOC meetings

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:01 am

Dear fellow House members,

First of all I would like to thank you for considering me and for suggesting me as the Mouth of Dethsiris.
I'm very grateful for this opportunity and I would try my best to do the best I can! :D

If you need anything or there is anything, my pm is alway's open.If it is on MB or on tli.

Now..on to business. :P

A while ago we had organized monthly OOC house meetings.
I would like to pick those up again so that we can discuss things.

I would like to organize the OOC Housemeeting on:
27th of May at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

I hope you all can join then! Please react to this post if you can or cannot be present.
This way we can have a clear idea if this date and time works or not.

If you have anything that you would like to bring in during this meeting,please pm me so that I can put it on the agenda so that there is time to talk about that.
I would like to ask of you to think about things you would like to talk about then. [Suggestions/improvements/events & parties etc etc.]

I will make a agenda of the meeting and post that beforehand as reaction to this post.
If you cannot make it, I will make sure there is a summary of the meeting on the forum.

Hope to see you all present! :D

-Mae-
Player of Odette, Mae, Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Shahla, Nikita, Nerith, Chel, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Re: House Dethsiris OOC meetings

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:02 am

Agenda OOC House Meeting, May 27th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

- Updates House Members and Positions

- Recruitment

- House Pins and Cloaks with Enchantments

- Job Fair

-> Tennibrook`Balmossie/Varis

- House event
-> Dinner party -> Tennibrook`Balmossie/Varis

- Quests/Events & Parties

- Worklogs

- Contact with house members

- OOC House meetings

- Discord House Channel

- Questions/Suggestions
Player of Odette, Mae, Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Shahla, Nikita, Nerith, Chel, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:02 am

Thank you for those who were present during the previous OOC House meeting.
You really thought along and gave good input during this meeting! Thank you for that!

For those who couldn't be present, there is a sumup of the meeting on the same post of that meeting:
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=24994

I would like to organize the next OOC Housemeeting on:
25th of June at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

I hope you all can join then! Please react to this post if you can or cannot be present.

If you have anything that you would like to bring in during this meeting,please pm me so that I can put it on the agenda so that there is time to talk about that.
I would like to ask of you to think about things you would like to talk about then. [Suggestions/improvements/events & parties etc etc.]

I will make a agenda of the meeting and post that beforehand as reaction to this post.
If you cannot make it, I will make sure there is a summary of the meeting on the forum.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:03 am

Agenda OOC House Meeting, June 25th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

- Update points last House Meeting:

* Updates House Members and Positions

* Recruitment

* Job Fair

* House Pins and Cloaks with Enchantments

* House event

* Quests/Events & Parties

* Worklogs

* REB

* Head of the Gaean Temple

* Additions Flora/Fauna

* Contact with house members

- Aerial Race
-> Nighthawke

- Bonus

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:04 am

I think it was a good meeting and that we are working on really awesome things together!

For those who couldn't be present, there is a sumup of the meeting on the same post of that meeting:

23th of July at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:05 am

Agenda OOC House Meeting, July 23th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

- Update House Members and Positions:

- House Pins & cloaks

- Temples

- Aerial Race

- Forum Cleaning

- Bonus

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:50 pm

Congratulations for those who got a new position!

19th of August at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

The meeting this time on a friday because of a busy month.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:45 am

Agenda OOC House Meeting, August 19th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

- Update House Members and Positions
* New House members
* Hiring alts
* The Dome

* Job Fair
* Hatching
* House Mixer
* Halloween Party
* Aerial Race
* X-Mas Party
* Tournament

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Welcome again for the newest house members. It's good to see new faces!

28th of September at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

The meeting this time on a friday because of a busy month.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:36 am

Agenda OOC House Meeting, September 28th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

* New House members
* The Dome

- Payroll
* New system
* Overwork time / bonussen

* Job Fair: Evaluation
* House Mixer: Evaluation
* Halloween Party
* Aerial Race
* X-mas Party

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:37 am

There had been a lot of information but I do hope things are clear now.

Sunday 16th of October at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Agenda OOC House Meeting, October 16th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

* New House members
* Forum acces

- Payroll

* Halloween Party
* Aerial Race & Hatching
* X-mas Party
* A Burning House storyline

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:46 pm

We had a great All Hallow's Eve Party!

Thursday 17th of November at 1 pm EASTERN TIME.

It's during the week as in the weekends I have some rl stuff but also we have the Aerial races as well.

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:04 pm

Agenda OOC House Meeting, November 17th 1 PM Eastern Time

- Welcome

* New House members
* Forum acces

- Payroll

* Halloween Party -> Evaluation
* Aerial Race & Hatching
* X-mas Party
* A Burning House storyline

- Next OOC House Meeting

- Questions/Suggestions
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:00 pm

Because of the busy December month and the holiday, I have decided to skip this month and plan the next OOC House Meeting next year again.

I will place a post here when I know when the Next OOC House Meeting will be planned.

Have a Wonderful X-mas and a Happy New Year!

- Mae -
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Return to House of Dethsiris